How do I get a real IQ test

I am guessing I am high average

QUICK TEST: What does this picture say to you?

View attachment 487071
A row of pelicans walking through a Jackson Pollock painting?

Not even remotely close. Ironic as I've already TOLD people what the picture shows in another post. It's a picture of a TEAPOT.
Sure it is. How much acid was the artist on at the time?

None. It's a 3-D picture. One of the easiest ones. You kind of look through it, past it, cross your eyes a little and a teapot jumps right out hovering above two background planes.

View attachment 487071

Not even remotely close. Ironic as I've already TOLD people what the picture shows in another post. It's a picture of a TEAPOT.

None. It's a 3-D picture. One of the easiest ones. You kind of look through it, past it, cross your eyes a little and a teapot jumps right out hovering above two background planes.
I tried til I was queasy, still can't see it. Maybe it's the trifocals.

View attachment 487071

You obviously lack the visual center acuity processing skills to see it. It pops right out.

View attachment 487071

You obviously lack the visual center acuity processing skills to see it. It pops right out.
Yeah, I failed the Rorscacht, too.

Here, I'll let you try again. You don't look AT the pictures (the surface), you look THROUGH them. It involves an abstract visual processing skill. The first is a picture of a desk chair looking up at it from below, and the second is a picture of a shapely girl in a bikini with big boobs-- -- made out of lots of little pictures of girls in bikinis.

You should relax the eyes gazing at infinity and view them 1:1 (about 6 inches on a side) from about 1-2 feet away.

chair.jpg

girls.jpeg

Here, I'll let you try again. You don't look AT the pictures (the surface), you look THROUGH them. It involves an abstract visual processing skill. The first is a picture of a desk chair looking up at it from below, and the second is a picture of a shapely girl in a bikini with big boobs-- -- made out of lots of little pictures of girls in bikinis.

You should relax the eyes gazing at infinity and view them 1:1 (about 6 inches on a side) from about 1-2 feet away.

View attachment 488845

View attachment 488846
Nice knockers!

View attachment 488845

View attachment 488846
Nice knockers!

Obviously, your rational, conservative, logical brain allows you to appreciate that bodacious set of Ta Tas.

View attachment 488845

View attachment 488846
Nice knockers!

Obviously, your rational, conservative, logical brain allows you to appreciate that bodacious set of Ta Tas.

Indeed.

Forum List

Back