How Do I Copy A Gif?

How to copy a gif you must copy the direct link of the gif and put it in the box for pictures and use the link icon which will allow you to paste the link and then it will upload.

Some gifs will not copy because of the site they are from, so know that before thinking you messed up...
house-shrugh0seu.gif
OMG Bruce, you were right! I tried three different sites in all my botched attempts above and NONE of them worked. But I joined Giphy and they work. It says you can bring in others -- maybe that will work for the ones I WANT. I'm gonna try it.
giphy.gif

How to copy a gif you must copy the direct link of the gif and put it in the box for pictures and use the link icon which will allow you to paste the link and then it will upload.

Some gifs will not copy because of the site they are from, so know that before thinking you messed up...
house-shrugh0seu.gif
OMG Bruce, you were right! I tried three different sites in all my botched attempts above and NONE of them worked. But I joined Giphy and they work. It says you can bring in others -- maybe that will work for the ones I WANT. I'm gonna try it.
giphy.gif
Didn't work. So I'll have a lot of G-rated gifs.

Windows 10, Google Chrome is my browser.

I googled how-to instructions but neither of the ones I found give instructions that seem related to my system at all.

I get it that you have to go to the site, not copy it in the browser. And that you have to somehow upload it to the computer. But I've fooled around and am not having any luck.
giphy-2.gif

giphy-3.gif

Forum List

Back