How do democrat run cites get away with putting blacks in jail for 2 year for gun possession?

Omg that’s not my question you idiot

OMG but its the question you fucking asked, moron. If you have a different question, you should ask it.
Where did I say felons ?? They are putting non felons in jail for possession.

You didn't define the charges or the person. You just asked "how the yell do you get jail time for gun possession in America?". I answered the question. And knowing that you have said that you are, in fact, a convicted felon, it is no stretch to provide this answer.

And just by way of FYI, my answer fit your question perfectly well. Rather than go off and start calling names, why not just clarify what you meant. You still havent done that, except to talk about a kid getting a gun to protect himself from gang members. And that presents an age problem in both buying the gun and possessing the gun.
Dude your are a mooooron,, assume, five stupid answers,, go away old man, your filerbusting is tired

Just because you asked a vague question does not make the answer wrong. It is absolutely correct and valid.

Just keep stomping your feet. Maybe your tantrum will work at some point.
You added felon to it.. are you that racist? I said blacks.. you think they are all
Felons?

how the yell do you get jail time for gun possession in America?
Why can’t a lawyer challenge them in federal court and have they dismissed? Or have the feds come in and FORCE local municipalities to release them ?

If you are a convicted felon, you cannot be in possession of a firearm.

That is federal law. The states and city laws do not matter.
Not sure what your talking about can you read?

Federal law bans felons period. Even if your rights get restored at the state level, the feds will not recognize that right. Step foot on federal property as a felon with a gun, your state rights won't mean crap. Actually they could arrest you anyway, but it is getting caught on federal property like a park is what usually gets people in trouble.
Who said someone had a felony?

Your avatar....
Cool story

OMG but its the question you fucking asked, moron. If you have a different question, you should ask it.
Where did I say felons ?? They are putting non felons in jail for possession.

You didn't define the charges or the person. You just asked "how the yell do you get jail time for gun possession in America?". I answered the question. And knowing that you have said that you are, in fact, a convicted felon, it is no stretch to provide this answer.

And just by way of FYI, my answer fit your question perfectly well. Rather than go off and start calling names, why not just clarify what you meant. You still havent done that, except to talk about a kid getting a gun to protect himself from gang members. And that presents an age problem in both buying the gun and possessing the gun.
Dude your are a mooooron,, assume, five stupid answers,, go away old man, your filerbusting is tired

Just because you asked a vague question does not make the answer wrong. It is absolutely correct and valid.

Just keep stomping your feet. Maybe your tantrum will work at some point.
You added felon to it.. are you that racist? I said blacks.. you think they are all
Felons?

Whether black or white, anyone convicted of a felony will go to jail if found in possession of a firearm.

You provided no details about the charges. Perhaps if you had given some description of the charges I could have answered differently. But you didn't. You asked a vague question. And have spent the last 4 pages complaining about the answer rather than clear up what you meant.

In other words, as usual it is someone else's fault when you fucked up.

If you are a convicted felon, you cannot be in possession of a firearm.

That is federal law. The states and city laws do not matter.
Not sure what your talking about can you read?

Federal law bans felons period. Even if your rights get restored at the state level, the feds will not recognize that right. Step foot on federal property as a felon with a gun, your state rights won't mean crap. Actually they could arrest you anyway, but it is getting caught on federal property like a park is what usually gets people in trouble.
Who said someone had a felony?

Your avatar....
Cool story
I know.

Forum List

Back