How Did You Celebrate the International Tranny Day of Visibility?

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
It was yesterday, not that any of you genocidal transphobes would care.
I'll never forget what I did.
I carefully tucked my junk, put on my makeup, high heels, my best dress & wig, then hit the docks looking for some action.

My selfie yesterday: Am I visible enough for ya?
tenor.gif%3Fitemid%3D4555689

I look hot, right!??

For some reason, the men wanted nothing to do with me even all dolled up, looking my best.
I can't explain it at all but I suspect DT or climate change had something to do with it. They are always screwing things up for my sex life.

Anyway, I finally went home to change & decided on a new strategy at the warehouse district.

Again, I got shut out. Maybe it was Putin or purebloods fault this time.
Might've been Jan 6 but who really knows?
Some things just defy any explanation.
The celery was nice though.

Did anyone else do something special to celebrate?

Last edited:
It was yesterday, not that any of you transphobes committing genocide would care.
I carefully tucked my junk, put on my makeup, high heels, my best dress, wig & then hit the docks looking for some action.

My selfie yesterday:

I look hot, right!??

For some reason, the men wanted nothing to do with me even all dolled up, looking my best.
I can't explain it at all but I suspect DT or climate change had something to do with it. They are always screwing things up for my sex life.

Anyway, I finally went home to change & decided on a new strategy at the warehouse district.

Somethings just defy any explanation.

I had a nice shit.

That count?

It was yesterday, not that any of you transphobes committing genocide would care.
I carefully tucked my junk, put on my makeup, high heels, my best dress, wig & then hit the docks looking for some action.

My selfie yesterday:

I look hot, right!??

Somethings just defy any explanation.

That ghoul/vampire look reminds me of a flick titled; "night of the living dead!" A cigar in mouth along with a bald head & it would fit right in with grampa Munster!

Forum List

Back