How Did the Ancients Know About Dinosaurs?

A few years ago I went into a 13th century Church in Estonia. Inside were mid 17th century paintings of various Bible scenes. I stopped in my tracks when I saw this painting from the Book of Job. It wasn't the Renaissance clothing everyone was wearing but what was behind them. The painting was hanging there a century before the first dinosaur fossils were even discovered yet they showed Job 40 perfectly with Brontosaurus’s.

How did they know?

View attachment 265658 View attachment 265659

“Look at Behemoth,which I made along with you and which feeds on grass like an ox.
What strength it has in its loins, what power in the muscles of its belly!
Its tail sways like a cedar; the sinews of its thighs are close-knit.
Its bones are tubes of bronze, its limbs like rods of iron.
It ranks first among the works of God, yet its Maker can approach it with his sword.
The hills bring it their produce, and all the wild animals play nearby.
Under the lotus plants it lies, hidden among the reeds in the marsh.
The lotuses conceal it in their shadow; the poplars by the stream surround it.
A raging river does not alarm it; it is secure, though the Jordan should surge against its mouth.
Can anyone capture it by the eyes, or trap it and pierce its nose?
Job 40:15-24

View attachment 265660

While in Cambodia I made sure to visit a temple that was built around 1100 AD. How’d they know what a Stegosaurus looked like?

There used to be a great ancient library as we all know, where information of the ages was lost forever.
It could be when it was burned that we lost a lot of these answers.

Alexandria Egypt

You ever see a Bluejay hunt down another bird? You wouldnt ask that question if you had.

my dog does the same thing,,,

tell me how they went from dinos to birds,,,cause it sounds like make believe,,,

Your dog is a carnivorous mammal. Evolution brought them from dinos to birds. Dinos had feathers too. Have you been under a rock for the past decade?

was that through birth???

or did a dino just change one day???

Look up evolution and then report back to me what your understanding of it is. Not if you agree with it, but the process itself.

I have,,,and all they say is there is a common ancestor (rock soup) but nothing on how it happened ,,,

How it happened? It happens through gene mutation usually in response to some environmental change. It takes more time than the human mind can imagine.

You ever see a Bluejay hunt down another bird? You wouldnt ask that question if you had.

tell me how they went from dinos to birds,,,cause it sounds like make believe,,,

Your dog is a carnivorous mammal. Evolution brought them from dinos to birds. Dinos had feathers too. Have you been under a rock for the past decade?

Look up evolution and then report back to me what your understanding of it is. Not if you agree with it, but the process itself.

I have,,,and all they say is there is a common ancestor (rock soup) but nothing on how it happened ,,,

I see,,, you’re still promoting,,, the profoundly ignorant “rock soup”,,, nonsense they teach at your madrassah,,,

Let's review the evidence. Human and dino tracks are found around the world. We continue to find dinosaurs still living. Mountains, canyons, rivers, other massive formations, and bent rock are formed in rapid time through chemistry and not the "faith-based" erroneous belief of millions or billions of years of heat and pressure. Humans have build massive freeway and highway structures using synthetic rock of concrete and asphalt in much, much, much less time. Their structures have bends in it. The dinosaur tracks at Paluxy follow the river and are claimed to be 111 million years old by evolutionists like Glen Kuban. However, no evolutionist will claim that a river follows the same course for millions of years. It means that it only has been a few thousand years. There is your evidence for a young Earth and humans living with dinosaurs. .
You idiot. There are no dinosaurs still alive. There are no human and dino tracks of the same age. That invalidates your entire argument.

How can I be an idiot when it is you who is to be judged as spiritually dead? Repent. The end is near. ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!! Your spiritually perfect body going up in flames in the lake of fire. Pain and suffering, 24/7, for all time.

But I digress in injecting your life story haha.

First, you cannot explain why the tracks that were deemed dinosaur tracks followed up and down the Paluxy river for 111 million years. No river flows the same for that long. Thousands of years, but not a million. Thus, we have a contradiction to the ToE fairy tale. The change to rivers also contradicts the present is the key to the past theory of uniformitarianism..

Second, the creation scientists presented the evidence that a global flood formed the sedimentary layers with Guy Berthault's experiment. They also showed that global flood and volcanoes cause sedimentary layers, bent rock, and fossils in days of time. It doesn't take millions of years to change our geology. I showed that humans can do the same with the building of freeways and highways. They build concrete and asphalt (synthetic rock) cities in tens of years, not millions.

Your scientists told us the coelacanth was dead, and that it died with the dinosaurs, but it is still alive and living in the ocean. It didn't grow legs and become a tetrapod. Moreover, the historical evidence was presented of cultural artifacts from around the world of dinosaurs and stories and legends of humans and dinosaurs. Ancient humans could not have correctly depicted dinosaurs if they were buried as fossils. Instead, they saw and heard of them in the world they lived in. It's not just the human and dinosaur tracks that were discovered around the world.

comics-grayzonecomics-aliens-dinosaur-5260964.jpg

I showed that an asteroid could not have killed the dinosaurs because it was 300,000 years too early from your extinction timeline. How can they be killed when they were not there lol. Thus, we have a gigantic contradiction to your asteroid impact story. It is a joke like my comic above haha.

It's your evolution story that is a full of contradictions and has been deemed to be lies. The dinosaurs didn't become birds. They didn't have feathers. We do not see any feathers drawn on the historical evidence. Thus, you believe made up stories and fake science fartsmoke of millions of years bullshit. There is no recorded evidence. Nobody was there. How come you believe the invisible evidence of evolution? ONLY A TRUE IDIIOT WOULD BELIEVE THAT HAHA!!!

Last edited:
Let's review the evidence. Human and dino tracks are found around the world. We continue to find dinosaurs still living. Mountains, canyons, rivers, other massive formations, and bent rock are formed in rapid time through chemistry and not the "faith-based" erroneous belief of millions or billions of years of heat and pressure. Humans have build massive freeway and highway structures using synthetic rock of concrete and asphalt in much, much, much less time. Their structures have bends in it. The dinosaur tracks at Paluxy follow the river and are claimed to be 111 million years old by evolutionists like Glen Kuban. However, no evolutionist will claim that a river follows the same course for millions of years. It means that it only has been a few thousand years. There is your evidence for a young Earth and humans living with dinosaurs. .
You idiot. There are no dinosaurs still alive. There are no human and dino tracks of the same age. That invalidates your entire argument.

How can I be an idiot when it is you who is to be judged as spiritually dead? Repent. The end is near. ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!! Your spiritually perfect body going up in flames in the lake of fire. Pain and suffering, 24/7, for all time.

But I digress in injecting your life story haha.

First, you cannot explain why the tracks that were deemed dinosaur tracks followed up and down the Paluxy river for 111 million years. No river flows the same for that long. Thousands of years, but not a million. Thus, we have a contradiction to the ToE fairy tale. The change to rivers also contradicts the present is the key to the past theory of uniformitarianism..

Second, the creation scientists presented the evidence that a global flood formed the sedimentary layers with Guy Berthault's experiment. They also showed that global flood and volcanoes cause sedimentary layers, bent rock, and fossils in days of time. It doesn't take millions of years to change our geology. I showed that humans can do the same with the building of freeways and highways. They build concrete and asphalt (synthetic rock) cities in tens of years, not millions.

Your scientists told us the coelacanth was dead, and that it died with the dinosaurs, but it is still alive and living in the ocean. It didn't grow legs and become a tetrapod. Moreover, the historical evidence was presented of cultural artifacts from around the world of dinosaurs and stories and legends of humans and dinosaurs. Ancient humans could not have correctly depicted dinosaurs if they were buried as fossils. Instead, they saw and heard of them in the world they lived in. It's not just the human and dinosaur tracks that were discovered around the world.

View attachment 267092

I showed that an asteroid could not have killed the dinosaurs because it was 300,000 years too early from your extinction timeline. How can they be killed when they were not there lol. Thus, we have a gigantic contradiction to your asteroid impact story. It is a joke like my comic above haha.

It's your evolution story that is a full of contradictions and has been deemed to be lies. The dinosaurs didn't become birds. They didn't have feathers. We do not see any feathers drawn on the historical evidence. Thus, you believe made up stories and fake science fartsmoke of millions of years bullshit. There is no recorded evidence. Nobody was there. How come you believe the invisible evidence of evolution? ONLY A TRUE IDIIOT WOULD BELIEVE THAT HAHA!!!

Do you think the gods really approve of you using them to make cheap threats?

How it happened? It happens through gene mutation usually in response to some environmental change. It takes more time than the human mind can imagine.

you evos are truly fucked in the head if you believe that,,,

and how you have the nerve to make fun of creationist only proves youre so embarrassed you cant let the focus be on you,,,so you insult and attack them

and how you have the nerve to make fun of creationist only proves youre so embarrassed you cant let the focus be on you,,,so you insult and attack them

Punctuation evolved. ID'iot creationists did not.

I'm truly sorry that you are some special kind of idiot to believe that claptrap you believe in. Only a brain dead fool would be taken in by such shucksters. Let me guess. You voted for Drumpf too didnt you?

I'm truly sorry that you are some special kind of idiot to believe that claptrap you believe in. Only a brain dead fool would be taken in by such shucksters. Let me guess. You voted for Drumpf too didnt you?

Haha. What does voting from Trump have to do with science? You are one wacktard, libtard, atheist/agnostic fool. You don't know one thing about science, either :abgg2q.jpg:. LMAO you being on the S&T forum. Nor how God works. But you do know how :19: works. smh.

Haha. What does voting from Trump have to do with science? You are one wacktard, libtard, atheist/agnostic fool. You don't know one thing about science, either :abgg2q.jpg:. LMAO you being on the S&T forum. Nor how God works. But you do know how :19: works. smh.
Well it establishes a pattern of being taken in by snake oil salesmen and carnival barkers. Like the guy that has you actually believing that dinos and people were alive at the same time.

Well it establishes a pattern of being taken in by snake oil salesmen and carnival barkers. Like the guy that has you actually believing that dinos and people were alive at the same time.

You believe gene mutation happens over millions of years. It happens spontaneously.

I already pointed out that rivers and the flow changes in a million years. It may stay the same in a thousand years. It's one hard geological fact. It is impossible for you to have a scientific rebuttal. That's two contradictions for your ToE. It means YOU are the one taken in by the snake oil salesmen like fake scientist Bill Nye.

You believe gene mutation happens over millions of years. It happens spontaneously.

I already pointed out that rivers and the flow changes in a million years. It may stay the same in a thousand years. It's one hard geological fact. It is impossible for you to have a scientific rebuttal. That's two contradictions for your ToE. It means YOU are the one taken in by the snake oil salesmen like fake scientist Bill Nye.
The results of gene mutation can be spontaneous but more often than not its over a long period of time. We know this because a bear cant have sex with a dog and procreate even though they share a common ancestor.that they both evolved from.

I dont care what you pointed out. Its obvious that science and facts are something you pay no attention to. Youre time with me is over.

Creationists should always be made fun of. Their "knowledge" comes from a specific interpretation of a book that has been interpreted and written different ways through centuries. Their cult leader tells them is its the truth because cult leader knows best and if you don't believe this you are an apostate and will go to the hell. So believe or be banished and go to hell. Dumb

A few years ago I went into a 13th century Church in Estonia. Inside were mid 17th century paintings of various Bible scenes. I stopped in my tracks when I saw this painting from the Book of Job. It wasn't the Renaissance clothing everyone was wearing but what was behind them. The painting was hanging there a century before the first dinosaur fossils were even discovered yet they showed Job 40 perfectly with Brontosaurus’s.

How did they know?

View attachment 265658 View attachment 265659

“Look at Behemoth,which I made along with you and which feeds on grass like an ox.
What strength it has in its loins, what power in the muscles of its belly!
Its tail sways like a cedar; the sinews of its thighs are close-knit.
Its bones are tubes of bronze, its limbs like rods of iron.
It ranks first among the works of God, yet its Maker can approach it with his sword.
The hills bring it their produce, and all the wild animals play nearby.
Under the lotus plants it lies, hidden among the reeds in the marsh.
The lotuses conceal it in their shadow; the poplars by the stream surround it.
A raging river does not alarm it; it is secure, though the Jordan should surge against its mouth.
Can anyone capture it by the eyes, or trap it and pierce its nose?
Job 40:15-24

View attachment 265660

While in Cambodia I made sure to visit a temple that was built around 1100 AD. How’d they know what a Stegosaurus looked like?
Fossils. They are found in the ground. Look it up.
Yes. In the 1600s they were putting together bits of fossils and came up with the idea of dinosaurs.
.its far mor likely that Man has "drifted" far away from KNOWLEDGE we once had and replaced it with their THEORIES.

The EVIDENCE suggest the world of 5h he past WASNT what we now believe it was.

The results of gene mutation can be spontaneous but more often than not its over a long period of time. We know this because a bear cant have sex with a dog and procreate even though they share a common ancestor.that they both evolved from.

I dont care what you pointed out. Its obvious that science and facts are something you pay no attention to. Youre time with me is over.

I've seen no facts,, just your opinion. and imaginations,

and that common ancestor wouldnt happen to be a rock???

you evos and your religion are worse than christians,,

on the other hand if it happened over a long period that would mean there are at least some examples of the dino changing into a bird,,,

so wheres that evidence???

or is this another figment of the evo imagination,,,

How wrong can one get???!!!???!!! You are a colossal nincompoop when it comes to science. We agree that mutations happen spontaneously LIKE I SAID!!! Finally, you got something through your THICK head.

However, what you said immediately after that shows you know NOTHING. Our recent discoveries show that mutations interferes with all molecular machinery and causes genome decay. Mutation rates are so high that our natural selection processes, i.e. real molecular change, do not have time to weed them out and cause beneficial molecular change. Thus, it's not the driver for macroevolution as your fairy tales tell you. This is your "faith!!!" To the contrary, the mutation process is causing us to extinction. Humans are dying at a faster rate and dying younger. Parents are outliving their children.

IOW, mutations are not biological processes as evos believe. They are physical processes at the molecular level that are causing damage to to our cells. Cancer rates will increase, not decrease as evolutionary theory believes, i.e. natural selection will weed out and promote the beneficial mutations.

Maybe you are younger than me and a younger generation, and it's YOUR time with this life is the one that will be over. You should choose your words carefully.

ETA: This topic should be under "Atheists are delusional" forum. I was trying to point out the dinosaurs age happened fast and we lived with them. Evos like Asclepias think dinosaurs ended up as birds over millions of years.

Last edited:
Yes. In the 1600s they were putting together bits of fossils and came up with the idea of dinosaurs.
.its far mor likely that Man has "drifted" far away from KNOWLEDGE we once had and replaced it with their THEORIES.

The EVIDENCE suggest the world of 5h he past WASNT what we now believe it was.
It even goes further back...
Wiki:
Ancient Chinese referred to unearthed dinosaur bones as dragon bones and documented them as such. For example, Chang Qu in 300 BC documents the discovery of "dragon bones" in Sichuan.[13]

How wrong can one get???!!!???!!! You are a colossal nincompoop when it comes to science. We agree that mutations happen spontaneously LIKE I SAID!!! Finally, you got something through your THICK head.

However, what you said immediately after that shows you know NOTHING. Our recent discoveries show that mutations interferes with all molecular machinery and causes genome decay. Mutation rates are so high that our natural selection processes, i.e. real molecular change, do not have time to weed them out and cause beneficial molecular change. Thus, it's not the driver for macroevolution as your fairy tales tell you. This is your "faith!!!" To the contrary, the mutation process is causing us to extinction. Humans are dying at a faster rate and dying younger. Parents are outliving their children.

IOW, mutations are not biological processes as evos believe. They are physical processes at the molecular level that are causing damage to to our cells. Cancer rates will increase, not decrease as evolutionary theory believes, i.e. natural selection will weed out and promote the beneficial mutations.

Maybe you are younger than me and a younger generation, and it's YOUR time with this life is the one that will be over. You should choose your words carefully.

ETA: This topic should be under "Atheists are delusional" forum. I was trying to point out the dinosaurs age happened fast and we lived with them. Evos like Asclepias think dinosaurs ended up as birds over millions of years.

Funny stuff you copied and pasted from the Cultists at creation.com

Last edited:
Evidently there were dragons in every society also.
Yes, and how did Civilizations that never interacted come up with the same creature?
The same way many of them developed pyramid shaped buildings with no interaction of the societies over the Earth.

Uh,no, stumbling on the building functions of basic shapes is NOT the same as finding out about creatures who presumably died out long before man existed.

Forum List

Back