How Did the Ancients Know About Dinosaurs?

Let's review the evidence. Human and dino tracks are found around the world. We continue to find dinosaurs still living. Mountains, canyons, rivers, other massive formations, and bent rock are formed in rapid time through chemistry and not the "faith-based" erroneous belief of millions or billions of years of heat and pressure. Humans have build massive freeway and highway structures using synthetic rock of concrete and asphalt in much, much, much less time. Their structures have bends in it. The dinosaur tracks at Paluxy follow the river and are claimed to be 111 million years old by evolutionists like Glen Kuban. However, no evolutionist will claim that a river follows the same course for millions of years. It means that it only has been a few thousand years. There is your evidence for a young Earth and humans living with dinosaurs. .

Let's review the evidence. Human and dino tracks are found around the world. We continue to find dinosaurs still living. Mountains, canyons, rivers, other massive formations, and bent rock are formed in rapid time through chemistry and not the "faith-based" erroneous belief of millions or billions of years of heat and pressure. Humans have build massive freeway and highway structures using synthetic rock of concrete and asphalt in much, much, much less time. Their structures have bends in it. The dinosaur tracks at Paluxy follow the river and are claimed to be 111 million years old by evolutionists like Glen Kuban. However, no evolutionist will claim that a river follows the same course for millions of years. It means that it only has been a few thousand years. There is your evidence for a young Earth and humans living with dinosaurs. .
You idiot. There are no dinosaurs still alive. There are no human and dino tracks of the same age. That invalidates your entire argument.

You idiot. There are no dinosaurs still alive. There are no human and dino tracks of the same age. That invalidates your entire argument.

I thought alligators were surviving dinos???

and there is no proof humans and dinos didnt exist together,,,
and those tracks are the same age,,,

You idiot. Alligators arent dinosaurs.

Thats a double negative and a silly comment. The proof is that there are zero examples of human and dino fossils of the same age. The tracks are the same age because they were made by other dinos you moron.

Thats a double negative and a silly comment. The proof is that there are zero examples of human and dino fossils of the same age. The tracks are the same age because they were made by other dinos you moron.

hey thats just what I heard,,,

and sorry those are human and dino prints together,,,

just because you say they arent doesnt mean they arent,,,

maybe its you thats got his head in the sand,,,

and as for gators, they did live at the same time as dinos,,,the qustion is what makes a dino a dino???

Did crocodiles descend from dinosaurs?

Well sorry, but your painfully obvious lack of education in the physical sciences and painfully obvious gullibility for the nonsense coming out of the fundie ministries gives everyone confidence in your being wrong.

and as for gators, they did live at the same time as dinos,,,the qustion is what makes a dino a dino???

So what thats just what you heard. Have the intelligence to at least investigate for yourself.

No those arent dino and human prints together...just because you say they doesnt make it true.

I dont care that gators lived at the same time as dinos. They arent dinos. If you dont know what makes a dino a dino then maybe you should educate yourself before making your wild claims.

,,, you missed the part,,,about,,, descended from,,,right???

So what thats just what you heard. Have the intelligence to at least investigate for yourself.

No those arent dino and human prints together...just because you say they doesnt make it true.

I dont care that gators lived at the same time as dinos. They arent dinos. If you dont know what makes a dino a dino then maybe you should educate yourself before making your wild claims.

so why did alligators survive and not dinos???

Dinos survived (somewhat) but now we call them birds.

and you call us crazy,,,

you just proved that humans and dinos live together,,,today,,

so if we live together today then why not back then???

and you call us crazy,,,

Birds are their closest living relatives and no I didnt prove that humans and dinos lived together. Cant you read?

and you call us crazy,,,

Birds are their closest living relatives and no I didnt prove that humans and dinos lived together. Cant you read?
so a T-rex gave birth to a bluejay,,,

and you call us crazy,,,

You ever see a Bluejay hunt down another bird? You wouldnt ask that question if you had.

and you call us crazy,,,

You ever see a Bluejay hunt down another bird? You wouldnt ask that question if you had.

my dog does the same thing,,,

tell me how they went from dinos to birds,,,cause it sounds like make believe,,,

and you call us crazy,,,

tell me how they went from dinos to birds,,,cause it sounds like make believe,,,

Your dog is a carnivorous mammal. Evolution brought them from dinos to birds. Dinos had feathers too. Have you been under a rock for the past 2 decades?

Siberian Discovery Suggests Almost All Dinosaurs Were Feathered

and you call us crazy,,,

Your dog is a carnivorous mammal. Evolution brought them from dinos to birds. Dinos had feathers too. Have you been under a rock for the past decade?

was that through birth???

or did a dino just change one day???

and you call us crazy,,,

,,,What a simpleton,,,

Your dog is a carnivorous mammal. Evolution brought them from dinos to birds. Dinos had feathers too. Have you been under a rock for the past decade?

Look up evolution and then report back to me what your understanding of it is. Not if you agree with it, but the process itself.

Look up evolution and then report back to me what your understanding of it is. Not if you agree with it, but the process itself.

I have,,,and all they say is there is a common ancestor (rock soup) but nothing on how it happened ,,,

New Topics

Forum List

Back