How did Floyd physically get pinned by 3 officers in the first place?

The cop cut off his blood supply which carries oxygen to the brain. Whether the knee on the neck is exactly called strangulation is a matter of semantics.

The autopsy by a doctor who also examined Eric Garner’s body found the compression cut off blood to Floyd’s brain, and weight on his back made it hard to breathe, attorney Ben Crump said at a news conference.

No, that's propaganda, according to the coroner he wasn't suffocated, so he could breathe, if you're talking, you're breathing, period.

There is always air in your mouth and throat to talk with, whether or not it is being inhaled sufficiently.

Janell Hihi

yes. I have asthma and damn near died Unable to breathe, and I was still able to faintly speak and cry for help. Thank God my neighbor heard me!

If you
try to force out as much air as possible, you can still force out ~1200ml more air. This is the Expiratory Reserve Volume. This is air you are able to speak with even if you cannot take a normal breath. ... That is a lot of air you are able to force out, and a lot of speaking you can do even if you can't breathe.

He wasn't speaking faintly, was he?

There is very little distinction there. It appears you agree someone can speak if they can't breathe.

Large distinction, and if you're not breathing you can speak for 5 minutes. Try talking for 5 minutes without taking a breath, ain't gonna happen..

The filthy family of the ghetto thug said today that they wanted "peace". That is a far cry from a few days ago when the assholes were screaming they wanted to lynch the White guy.

Large distinction, and if you're not breathing you can speak for 5 minutes. Try talking for 5 minutes without taking a breath, ain't gonna happen..

Just because you are getting small amounts of air doesn't mean that is enough to sustain your life. Those small amounts of air easily allows talking. Also, a dying person has a great deal of incentive to cry for help.

One person can get out fainter sounds and another louder sounds. Pretty simple.

Just because you are getting small amounts of air doesn't mean that is enough to sustain your life. Those small amounts of air easily allows talking. Also, a dying person has a great deal of incentive to cry for help.

One person can get out fainter sounds and another louder sounds. Pretty simple.

Feel free to keep ignoring the physiology of the human anatomy, try to split hairs with some one else, we're done.

No, that's propaganda, according to the coroner he wasn't suffocated, so he could breathe, if you're talking, you're breathing, period.

There is always air in your mouth and throat to talk with, whether or not it is being inhaled sufficiently.

Janell Hihi

yes. I have asthma and damn near died Unable to breathe, and I was still able to faintly speak and cry for help. Thank God my neighbor heard me!

If you
try to force out as much air as possible, you can still force out ~1200ml more air. This is the Expiratory Reserve Volume. This is air you are able to speak with even if you cannot take a normal breath. ... That is a lot of air you are able to force out, and a lot of speaking you can do even if you can't breathe.

Feel free to keep ignoring the physiology of the human anatomy, try to split hairs with some one else, we're done.

All the nonsense about if you can talk you can breathe is just nonsense as I have said. We finally have the final word on this controversy.

Janell Hihi

If you

All the nonsense about if you can talk you can breathe is just nonsense as I have said. We finally have the final word on this controversy.

"final word on this controversy"

LOL

That biased opinion has nothing to do with coroner's examination.

The report says: "Despite the ubiquitous presence of multiple drugs in these decedents, the effects of fentanyl were evidently so strong that there were no statistical differences in the fentanyl level (mean and standard deviation) with or without the presence of these co-intoxicants. The range of fentanyl levels was wide, from 0.75 to 113 ng/mL, with an average of 9.96 ng/mL; nevertheless, the distributions of fentanyl levels were statistically the same, whether fentanyl was the only drug in the toxicology or one of several synergistic co-intoxicants. This suggests that fentanyl presence alone seems to be sufficient to cause death, which are findings similar to those found in Sorg et al., 2016."

Oops.

Let me help you understand this, since you can't do it on your own. Fentanyl is itself so toxic that it is sufficient to kill without help from other dangerous drugs in the cocktail. People who died from fentanyl overdose had readings from 0.75 ng/mL to an astounding 113 ng/mL. The average death dose was 9.96 ng/mL. According to George Floyd’s toxicology report, his blood contained 11.0 ng/mL Fentanyl, plus 5.6 ng/mL norfentanyl, 19 ng/mL of methamphetamine, and three other drugs.

And about what you call "if you can talk you can breathe nonsense". From the police recordings it's clear that Floyd complained of breathing difficulty prior to any police restraint. In other words, he was in the process of dying prior to the arrival of the police. When the police recognized his condition they called for medics. Floyd was restrained on his stomach according to protocol. One effect of fentanyl is nausea. Having a person on their stomach keeps them from choking on their own vomit. This is why police protocol requires them to be restrained on their stomach. None of the people watching the video had any awareness of any of these details. And the media made sure they still have no awareness of the same.

The leftists only want to hear what they have been brainwashed to believe. Facts and truth have no importance to them. Indeed, there are no facts, only emotional responses, and they are indoctrinated with the emotional response that is valid. As long as the response is anti-Trump, or anti-white, it is valid.

Forum List

Back