How did America get the atomic bomb and space?

helios-the-sun-god-shutterstock-editorial-9871416a.jpg

This spirit of striving for heights is very similar to the American spirit. Americans also love everything that is lofty and majestic.
America is the new Babylon.

The U.S. snatched up Werner von Braun before the Russians could get him at the end of WW2. Von Braun was a Nazi and a member of the SS and he could have been tried as a war criminal. Today there is an engineering center in Alabama named after him as well as a freaking crater on the moon. The guy was a genius and he used his experience at developing the V-2 rockets that terrorized and killed the British to help the U.S. in the space race.

Well, we Americans could either let Nazi scientists wander the globe looking for work, or we could hire them ourselves.

Werner became a US citizen. We're a nation of immigrants.

This is also a lie. The nation of Americans is one of the most homogeneous and these are not Europeans, but Asians from Siberia
Exactly how ignorant are you? The USA has members of every nationality, race and religion on earth. We are nothing but a nation of immigrants. We still allow over a million LEGAL immigrants each and every year and somewhere between one and five million illegal immigrants every year as well. For instance, on my mother’s side, I’m Scots, Irish, Swedish and Comanche Indian that I KNOW of. Most Americans are just like me, mongrels.

The USA has members of every nationality
It is the same in any country, but in America there are few immigrants, almost all of them are indigenous. There are no European women at all, men only in the northeast of adjacent Canada
That is why the Americans have retained their individuality and spirit, despite the aggression of Eurocentrism.

I’m Scots, Irish, Swedish
I think this mythology of allegedly European origin is inflated by your emigrant colonization elites from Europe. Exactly the same situation is observed in Russia. The dominant part of the territory of Russia does not come from ethnic Russians (who are historically generally Belarusians), but from the Huns and the Golden Horde, but almost everyone there considers themselves "Russians"

All this makes it possible to promote stereotypes of "reference" appearance and culture and replace the indigenous population or assimilate it. For example, the appearance of a blonde is constantly imposed as a standard, while all blondes do makeup imitating brunettes. And as a result, the steppe land of Russia has already become half of fair-haired people.
The same goes for the symbolism. The bear does not even live in the Moscow forests, especially in the steppes it does not exist and has never existed, but it is a "national symbol".

By the way, something similar happens to African Americans. They inhabit only the south, in the rest of America they are almost absent, but all foreigners think that there are many African Americans in America, about half with whites, and they live everywhere. Just dirty politics
%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%8C-%D1%87%D1%91%D1%80%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5.jpg

And in the end, this will lead to the colonization of the whole of America by African Americans, which is why this is being done.

Last edited:
It is the same in any country, but in America there are few immigrants, almost all of them are indigenous. There are no European women at all, men only in the northeast of adjacent Canada
That is why the Americans have retained their individuality and spirit, despite the aggression of Eurocentrism.
Few immigrants? You are insane. We have at least FIVE MILLION and almost certainly double that number each and everyone year. From my own experience working in illegal alien neighborhoods, at least a third of illegal aliens are women. I can't speak for Canada, but as I understand it their immigration procedures are very liberal and many women immigrate.

I think this mythology of allegedly European origin is inflated by your emigrant colonization elites from Europe. Exactly the same situation is observed in Russia. The dominant part of the territory of Russia does not come from ethnic Russians (who are historically generally Belarusians), but from the Huns and the Golden Horde, but almost everyone there considers themselves "Russians"
Please, please read some history. Prior to 1950 the vast majority of immigrants to the USA were dirt poor. Of the four ancestors that I know of, one was an Irish peasant, and the other was the youngest son of The Spencer who was so poor he came to the colonies on an indenture.

Few immigrants? You are insane. We have at least FIVE MILLION and almost certainly double that number each and everyone year. From my own experience working in illegal alien neighborhoods, at least a third of illegal aliens are women. I can't speak for Canada, but as I understand it their immigration procedures are very liberal and many women immigrate.
I meant not-native immigrants from Europe or China. If, for example, we take the Mexicans, they are close to the Native Americans, they are also not Spanish, this is also a lie. And so on

Please, please read some history. Prior to 1950 the vast majority of immigrants to the USA were dirt poor. Of the four ancestors that I know of, one was an Irish peasant, and the other was the youngest son of The Spencer who was so poor he came to the colonies on an indenture.
I have no desire to read history-fantasies of political liers, I have objective data and facts. European genetics in the United States is found only in the northeast.
HgR-Map.jpg

I meant not-native immigrants from Europe or China. If, for example, we take the Mexicans, they are close to the Native Americans, they are also not Spanish, this is also a lie. And so on
Most of the Legal immigrants aren't from Latin America.

New Topics

Forum List

Back