How Did 15,000 Haitian Immigrants Arrive At The Southern Border At The Same time?

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
So somehow, 15,000 people from an Island, from one of the poorest countries in the world, managed to swim all the way across the Caribbean, and Gulf of Mexico, in one of the greatest migration efforts in human history.

Kind of like they got some help from somebody.

Interesting.

They are motivated to get into the country now that they know with Dimocrats in charge they'll likely be allowed to stay.

This invasion is the direct result of Dimocrat policies regarding our border. PERIOD!!!!

They are motivated to get into the country now that they know with Dimocrats in charge they'll likely be allowed to stay.

This invasion is the direct result of Dimocrat policies regarding our border. PERIOD!!!!
We will be Prog dominated at some point. You can't tell fools that do not want to listen that they are destroying a nation. And it will include them also.

When asked by a show of hands, would their healthcare program cover illegal immigrants............

1632696970502.png

When asked by a show of hands, would their healthcare program cover illegal immigrants............

The thread topic is how did 15,000 Haitian immigrants magically appear on the Texas border at the same time?

You got an answer for that Einstein?

So somehow, 15,000 people from an Island, from one of the poorest countries in the world, managed to swim all the way across the Caribbean, and Gulf of Mexico, in one of the greatest migration efforts in human history.

Interesting.

Sorry so late to respond, but been traveling. Here is the best info I have found. This is something I saw somewhere else several days ago, but it fits. This is from the American Stinker. I don't usually post from them (so don't bother getting on me about it), but it serves as source and corroborates the earlier source I know longer remember.
" Mexico was the one who did it. Turns out Joe Biden promised them some things and based on the available information, apparently never delivered. Mexico's response to that was comparable to that of the underpaid wedding photographer who deleted a camera full of wedding photos after the callous client denied her a bathroom or meal break after a multi-hour shift. They had been penning up thousands of illegal Haitian migrants on their southern border in the town of Tapachula from entering the U.S. and opened the floodgates, all to teach Joe Biden a lesson about messing with them."

Last edited:

Interesting.

5ocrh9.jpg

They were all let in, that's how.

15,000 people don't just walk into a country unless that country let's them in. We could have stopped them if we really wanted to.

15,000 people also don't just magically all at one time decides to cross the ocean and walk into another country unless they thought it was ok to do so or told to.

Haiti isn't fucking mainland connected to the continent america is on. They were brought here. 15,000 people don't just hop on a boat and take off, it isn't 15 people, it's 15,000.

Honestly I wonder if it's the same scenario shit as when Castro dumped all the Cubans he didn't want in his country anymore into Florida.

They should have been packed into busses and been sent right back to the border. Bidung has made a helluva mess at our border and we tax payers will be footing the bill.

No way should 15,000 Haitians have made it here and been let in. That never would have happened with Trump at the helm.

Forum List

Back