How Deranged Are Trump Supporters? New Poll Shows It's Even Worse Than You Imagined

New progressive slogan.

They disagree with us, they're all deranged!!

Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war!

Go ahead mock the Americans in 30 states who voted for Trump, I love that. Call us deplorables again maybe you can lose the next two national elections also. ^^^ idiots
Remember, you all voted against Hillary. The last resort of the Trump supporter is to say "well, at least he's not Hillary." That's where you're at right now. Even that will go away soon.

Some who voted against Hillary, also voted for Trump. Those are the deplorables. The trash who need to be relegated to distant memory. They are a small minority in this country, and this election was their last gasp.

Yep, 8 million Obama crossover voters that went to Trump instead of Clinton.

You have to be a moron of the highest magnitude to believe Donald Trump was a better choice for President than Hillary Clinton.

It's not the 30% hardcore base that I have a problem with. Those mental midgets are a lost cause anyway. Racist misoginyst pricks that live in la la land.

Very true--it would be interesting to find out what the 3rd party vote in this country was. I know many Republicans that vote 3rd party.

BASICALLY--and what this article is referencing--(which I have seen in many posts)

1. The True Trump supporter---(believes only what they want to believe) regardless of any news report including coming out of FOX News. Any negative news report is FAKE news, and ALL those who speak negatively against Trump are flaming liberals. I was kicked off every single Republican Face book board because I wasn't a Trump supporter, and I certain that many others who supported other GOP candidates were also.

2. Moderate Republicans--who voted for other candidates in the primary--but went ahead and plugged their noses and voted for Trump, because they didn't want Hillary Clinton. These people are little more rational and see the light at the end of the tunnel.

3. The Never Trump Republicans--who voted for a 3rd party, and are now kicking themselves in the ass right now for not voting for Hillary Clinton, to keep Trump out of the Oval office.

It's the percentage of the electorate that don't pay attention to what's going on, don't know how their government even works, and vote for politicians like they're picking the winner of the Americas got talent contest.

Or as an old martial arts instructor of mine referred to as the easily awed, and uninitiated.
Lol a Hillary voter. You have discredited the rest of your posts as irrelevant. Type all you want, but intelligent minds won't read.

Why would anyone have nominated Hillary Clinton let alone voted for her to be President? What part of she's one of the most corrupt politicians EVER to step foot in Washington don't you grasp

The ONLY screwed up defense that a right winger like you can muster, is..............Clinton or Obama or both.....SAD !!!

Very true--within 10 minutes of any right wing talk show host program--they will still mention either Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton. To a right winger--it's a Pavlov's dog reaction. They is why they will continually try and deflect Trump news back to Obama or Clinton--because they're listening to it 3 or more hours a day.
maxresdefault.jpg

Then they'll come back on this board and repeat Verbatim what was said. Ask for a link to their claims and they'll never give you one, because it doesn't exist.

tumblr_m0h4m0jyOV1qzss4xo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
New progressive slogan.

They disagree with us, they're all deranged!!

Nahhhhh.....Your "excuse" for these folks is lame.
Disagreement is actually healthy; whereas, delusion and stupidity does smack of "derangement".....

Forum List

Back