How dependent R U on government...

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
...social programs??? I'm talking about food stamps/welfare handouts, social security, medi care, subsidized housing, employment etc. Please pick one of the below answers that best gives your level of dependency upon government wealth redistribution programs for your personal survival...

1) I need no assistance let alone social programs.

2) 20% or below.

3) 20% to 40%.

4) 40% to 60%

5) 60% to 80%.

6) The welfare state is my sole provider.

I'm asking this question for I have a pretty good idea that the social programs are going to be going on a severe 'diet' here very shortly. The folks in the 20% or less dependency class will weather the cuts the best. Those with a higher level of government dependency are going to have to learn to start 'picking shit with the chickens' for sure... like living in a pickup & camper in the parking lots of Wally World looks to be the wave of the future!!!

When I got out of prison in the 80's I was dependent. My wife was pregnant with a child that wasn't mine. Several years went buy and the govts attitude changed. I was told to pay back all the AFDC that my wife had recieved or else they would hint down the "real" father.
I had supported Meghan from the time I got out till now. But the govt was more interested in preserving their money than they were preserving the family unit.

Priorities in this country are fucked.

I paid the money they demanded just to keep a fuckin druggy loser away from my daughter. They only cared about the money spent.

But now Obama spends trillions and asks for more.

FUCK HIM

I want to also add that despite the govt I made it. My girls love me and its not because dad knew how to grovel. The govt creates dependents and sheep. Thank god I escaped.

My son is DD and gets medical through the state.

I have in the past needed help, but I do not need help now. Most people use government aid when they are going through a rough patch, and don't abuse the system.

My son is DD and gets medical through the state.

I have in the past needed help, but I do not need help now. Most people use government aid when they are going through a rough patch, and don't abuse the system.

That's your perception. I'm afraid reality does not agree.

I want to also add that despite the govt I made it. My girls love me and its not because dad knew how to grovel. The govt creates dependents and sheep. Thank god I escaped.

Oh. You, at one time, accepted pubic assistance. Without said assistance, you may have had to deny your family necessities......or found some other way to get quick cash. Meaning......you needed the help...and accepted it.

But.....because you are different and better than most others who accept assistance...and are so resourceful and diligent....you "escaped". Well....what a fucking great guy!

Now...you rail against those "others" on a regular fucking basis. A regular reformed government teat-sucker. Wonderful.

Oh. You, at one time, accepted pubic assistance. Without said assistance, you may have had to deny your family necessities......or found some other way to get quick cash. Meaning......you needed the help...and accepted it.

But.....because you are different and better than most others who accept assistance...and are so resourceful and diligent....you "escaped". Well....what a fucking great guy!

Now...you rail against those "others" on a regular fucking basis. A regular reformed government teat-sucker. Wonderful.

People with little to be proud of spend a lot of time trying to invent reasons they're better than everybody else.

We see a lot of that here.

Other than my military retirement, I've never taken government assistance, not even unemployment. I happily support these programs with my tax dollars however and am very glad these social safety nets exist.

When I got out of prison in the 80's I was dependent. My wife was pregnant with a child that wasn't mine. Several years went buy and the govts attitude changed. I was told to pay back all the AFDC that my wife had recieved or else they would hint down the "real" father.
I had supported Meghan from the time I got out till now. But the govt was more interested in preserving their money than they were preserving the family unit.

I paid the money they demanded just to keep a fuckin druggy loser away from my daughter. They only cared about the money spent.

FUCK HIM

I respect the fact you turned your life around and did the right thing. That's not always an easy thing to do. Kudos!

How dependent are you on the Government if you either a lifer in the military or a retired lifer of the military?

Are you a DEPENDENT of the government's largess in that case?

Just wondering.

I think it's a loaded question.

The fact is, government at all levels spends 6 trillion out of a 14 trillion dollar economy.

I've worked for the government at times (Miitary, Census Bureau), collected unemployment between jobs. I've worked for private concerns that did a lot of business iwth the government.

My problem is unlike a lot of Conservatives is that I see a need for government. but I think it has to be more efficient, leaner and more effective.

FUCK HIM

I guess the Government also for a time paid for your food, clothing, electric bill, water bill etc. eh? (Prison).

And Social Security, btw, is paid into by those who go on to receive it. It's hardly an unearned handout.

How dependent are you on the Government if you either a lifer in the military or a retired lifer of the military?

Just wondering.

I guess. I'd have to get another job or send the little woman off to work without it, so I suppose I'm "dependent" on government largess in a way. Of course, I served 20 years to EARN that largess ;)

FUCK HIM

I guess the Government also for a time paid for your food, clothing, electric bill, water bill etc. eh? (Prison).

Maybe it was one of those private, for profit, prisons that are wasting our taxpayer dollars at an alarming rate.

...social programs??? I'm talking about food stamps/welfare handouts, social security, medi care, subsidized housing, employment etc. Please pick one of the below answers that best gives your level of dependency upon government wealth redistribution programs for your personal survival...

1) I need no assistance let alone social programs.

2) 20% or below.

3) 20% to 40%.

4) 40% to 60%

5) 60% to 80%.

6) The welfare state is my sole provider.

I'm asking this question for I have a pretty good idea that the social programs are going to be going on a severe 'diet' here very shortly. The folks in the 20% or less dependency class will weather the cuts the best. Those with a higher level of government dependency are going to have to learn to start 'picking shit with the chickens' for sure... like living in a pickup & camper in the parking lots of Wally World looks to be the wave of the future!!!

My dependence is of a different nature.

I depend on the government giving everyone else tax breaks but expect to pay the full amount.

I depend on government to make a simple building permit request, turned into a federal case with environmental reviews. I depend on government to raise property taxes when the gains are only of imagination.

When my family first started out. We were the wrong color for assistance. You see you dont get any breaks for taking on the responsibility of raising someone elses children.

I also depend on the government to keep penalizing me for being married. A great revenue generator.

Just wondering.

I guess. I'd have to get another job or send the little woman off to work without it, so I suppose I'm "dependent" on government largess in a way. Of course, I served 20 years to EARN that largess ;)

If your ex military then your not sucking off the Govt tit..

You earned every dime of what you get and then some my friend.

As for me, I don't depend on the Govt for anything. Never have. Anything I've got I earned. the old fashioned way. I worked for it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back