How democrats is dividing of cultures to control races

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I’d like to hear what you think.

I was walking by a park with loud untalented music people performed so I walked up and asked what was going on. It was a white girl from the suburbs celebrating different cultures, so I asked does t America have one culture? She said absolutely not! I said well why are all the multi cultural neighborhoods in America all high in crime and oppression?
She said well I’m off the clock and I have to go.. lol

So I’d like to hear how we can get democrats to stop harming these vulnerable groups .

I was walking by a park with loud untalented music people performed so I walked up and asked what was going on. It was a white girl from the suburbs celebrating different cultures, so I asked does t America have one culture? She said absolutely not! I said well why are all the multi cultural neighborhoods in America all high in crime and oppression?

So I’d like to hear how we can get democrats to stop harming these vulnerable groups .

Good call on the girl's part. I'm guessing she had dealt with a racist right wing nutbag before, and recognized the beginning of a rant, so she just got away from you.

The facts are in:

Popularity for democrats and leftist views excel in low income metro areas and high crime big cities where the sphere of media influence and information control and government dependency are most easily spread around to mind fuck the most people in a limited area.
Leftist Zombies who never question their masters.

• Banned

Good call on the girl's part. I'm guessing she had dealt with a racist right wing nutbag before, and recognized the beginning of a rant, so she just got away from you.
Ownership in these multicultural neighborhoods tend to be white liberals and not the people of the community .. that’s racist

Well I think Don ran on doing something on immigration and he did nothing when he had both houses and could have pushed legislation through because her never intended to do anything but wind up dolts like you. You know, just like he did with his hellthcare campaign pitch and then walked completely away from it. Why do anything legislatively on immigration when you can use the same bullshit next election? Hell, he can get his fowowers to swallow anything. Serial bankruptcies are the hallmark of successful businessmen.

Ownership in these multicultural neighborhoods tend to be white liberals and not the people of the community .. that’s racist
America is racist, yes, I think we've made progress here today.

Forum List

Back