How Dare You!!!!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And all this time I thought she was genuine.

The 18-year-old left-wing eco-activist shared — and then quickly deleted — a message that detailed a list of “suggested posts” about the ongoing civil disorder, according to a report in the NY Post, which her critics say reveals she is being coached on what position to take by outsiders.

The list gave a series of tips on what to post on social media, asking her to also repost and tag other celebrities tweeting about it, including pop star Rihanna.

As well as the Twitter storm, the “toolkit” she shared also suggested highlighting planned demonstrations at Indian embassies.

The 18-year-old left-wing eco-activist shared — and then quickly deleted — a message that detailed a list of “suggested posts” about the ongoing civil disorder, according to a report in the NY Post, which her critics say reveals she is being coached on what position to take by outsiders.

The list gave a series of tips on what to post on social media, asking her to also repost and tag other celebrities tweeting about it, including pop star Rihanna.

As well as the Twitter storm, the “toolkit” she shared also suggested highlighting planned demonstrations at Indian embassies.

I'm sensing a "I don't like strong, opinionated women" theme about you. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm sensing a "I don't like strong, opinionated women" theme about you. :auiqs.jpg:
Tell me more about Sara Palin.

LOL at that little retard.
EtVH9glXAAAN1oR

EtVH_kXXYAIr3kI

EtVIB0UXEAMHb2C

She's laughing her ass off at you because she knows you're still buying her pre-packaged crap no matter how obviously fake it is.

Tell me more about Sara Palin.

OK, maybe I should have appended the word "smart" in there.
Cause Sarah????...isn't. :)

Forum List

Back