How Dare You Rob Expensive Stores the Elite Shop At

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Unlike those black owned mom and pops burned down and/or ransacked the past few years, we’ll prosecute these criminals.

Contra Costa District Attorney Announces Arrest and Charges Against the Defendants in Organized Retail Theft Operation.
The Contra Costa District Attorney’s Office announces Felony charges have been filed related to the retail thefts at Nordstrom, Walnut Creek on November 20, 2021, when approximately 90 individuals stormed the Nordstrom Department Store in Walnut Creek simultaneously using three separate entrances.

Three people have been arrested by the Walnut Creek Police Department:

Dana Dawson, 30; Joshua Underwood 32 and Rodney Robinson 19.

“The Contra Costa District Attorney’s Office is committed to working with the Walnut Creek Police Department and our retail community to hold those involved in retail theft accountable. We are committed to stopping those who participate in organized retail theft, which has adverse and costly impacts on business owners and consumers as well” stated District Attorney Diana Becton.

The copy of the complaint and charges are attached. The defendants will be arraigned on the Felony charges on November 29, 2021 @ 1:30 p.m. in Department 25 of the Contra Costa Superior Court.

Unlike those black owned mom and pops burned down and/or ransacked the past few years, we’ll prosecute these criminals.

Contra Costa District Attorney Announces Arrest and Charges Against the Defendants in Organized Retail Theft Operation.
The Contra Costa District Attorney’s Office announces Felony charges have been filed related to the retail thefts at Nordstrom, Walnut Creek on November 20, 2021, when approximately 90 individuals stormed the Nordstrom Department Store in Walnut Creek simultaneously using three separate entrances.

“The Contra Costa District Attorney’s Office is committed to working with the Walnut Creek Police Department and our retail community to hold those involved in retail theft accountable. We are committed to stopping those who participate in organized retail theft, which has adverse and costly impacts on business owners and consumers as well” stated District Attorney Diana Becton.

The copy of the complaint and charges are attached. The defendants will be arraigned on the Felony charges on November 29, 2021 @ 1:30 p.m. in Department 25 of the Contra Costa Superior Court.

Only three out of 90? That's some real Black Privilege there, ain't it? The arrest and incarceration rate for white folks is much higher than 3.333 percent.

How DARE these places charge THOUSANDS of dollars for Chinese crap that only cost less than $5.00 each to produce!!!!

The value of any item isn't dependent on the labor that went into it. A hand dug drainage ditch isn't worth more than a Matisse.

The only thing that determines the value of any item in a free marketplace is what some idiot is willing to pay for it.

Louis-Vuitton-Blue-Black-Monogram-Embossed-Calfskin_large.jpg

The value of any item isn't dependent on the labor that went into it. A hand dug drainage ditch isn't worth more than a Matisse.

The only thing that determines the value of any item in a free marketplace is what some idiot is willing to pay for it.

View attachment 569230

I have to admit that went right over my head. But I did recognize it as being some serious tier-one level Yoda shit which my brain was too feeble to grasp the full concept of.

That was a compliment, ok? :laughing0301:

Walnut Creek Police Department

Every police officer will be fired without a pension.

View attachment 569230

Thats true to an extent. Thats how collectibles are rated. It's only worth something to the ones that will pay the exorbitant price for it.

BUT........there's supposed to be such thing as Business Ethics, which decrees you don't charge more than 50% of what it costs to produce any said item.

BUT........there's supposed to be such thing as Business Ethics, which decrees you don't charge more than 50% of what it costs to produce any said item.

Where is that written?

There is nothing remotely immoral or unethical about charging what the market for any good or service will bear.

On the contrary, the concept that anything other than the market should dictate what anything is worth is immoral.

Walnut Creek Police Department

Every police officer will be fired without a pension.

I've been to Walnut Creek. Probably the ONLY nice area of Mexifornia I was ever in.
If it were in any other state, I would love to live there.

Although, while there (was actually there shopping several different times), there were no police to be seen anywhere. And like the rest of Hellifornia, the psycho's were out on the streets doing what lunatic psycho's do best, trying to murder everybody else on the streets. Never saw ONE police cruiser anywhere, doing anything about these deranged, wanna be murderers.

As far as the small city itself, I loved it. Very "small town" feel to it. Kept very clean and neat. Some of the best shopping and bistros I've ever come across.

As far as the people infesting said small city............nope.

Where is that written?

There is nothing remotely immoral or unethical about charging what the market for any good or service will bear.

On the contrary, the concept that anything other than the market should dictate what anything is worth is immoral.

It's one of those "unwritten" rules of business, that was taught to me in several business classes I took over the years. Mainly in The Basics of Business and Business Practices.

Which tends to be the most corrupt and shadiest company.

Sometimes, sometimes you get a company trying to enter a market and willing to take a loss to get a job.

Also sometimes you get a good company that knows how to bid a job correctly.

The failure of the low price bid system is the people offering the bids don't disqualify companies that are terrible from future bids.

I've been to Walnut Creek. Probably the ONLY nice area of Mexifornia I was ever in.
If it were in any other state, I would love to live there.

Although, while there (was actually there shopping several different times), there were no police to be seen anywhere. And like the rest of Hellifornia, the psycho's were out on the streets doing what lunatic psycho's do best, trying to murder everybody else on the streets. Never saw ONE police cruiser anywhere, doing anything about these deranged, wanna be murderers.

As far as the small city itself, I loved it. Very "small town" feel to it. Kept very clean and neat. Some of the best shopping and bistros I've ever come across.

As far as the people infesting said small city............nope.
It' interesting that Nassau County isn't crawling with police officers...until they're called out to an emergency and their guns are drawn.

This is a consequence of liberal democrats policy of being soft on crime

And it will eventually hurt the tax base that libs depend on for the money to wipe every nose

So whats the answer?

Shoot to kill

View attachment 569230
Yep. Those beads the Pilgrims traded for land was like a piece of paper with zeros on it to us.

Racist looting baboonism can’t hide behind class difference. It will come to an end when the babbon (baboon) can be continuously tracked from the time the organism leaves the store, any store.

Forum List

Back