How Dare You Ask Where COVID Came From

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
He wasn't being rude.....he was just asking a valid question.....but she treated it like the question was an affront. A total broach of etiquette. Question: Where did COVID come from?

At 24:18 of the video she has a meltdown over a question she didn't want to answer. If they refuse to answer questions like this.....then they're obviously hiding something.

637e92b734d37637e92b734d38.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Things got tense in the White House briefing room today after several journalists in the press pool asked Jean-Pierre to answer some questions.

"Listen here — it's not my job to stand here and answer your questions all day like some sort of press secretary," said Jean-Pierre while furiously flipping through her 3-ring binder to find a pre-written comeback that would shut the journalists down once and for all. "For goodness' sake, I'm a human being, not some wind-up toy or magic 8-ball you can shake up and ask whatever question you want to! What do you take me for? A member of the White House communications team?"

Several journalists in the audience rudely raised their hands to ask further questions, apparently unaware of how poorly they were behaving.

"Come on, we all know the drill here. You ask the questions given to you by my team, I recite the answers given to me by my team, we pretend it's spontaneous, and we all go home, ok? Get off your high horse, everyone!"

At publishing time, Jean-Pierre had informed the journalists that any more out-of-turn questions would result in them being sent to the time-out room with no cookies or juice boxes.

That's hilarious. "We're not doing this your way", when the entirety of anything resembling discourse that has come out of the democriminals has ALWAYS been, "We're doing this my way and if you disagree, I'll drop my drawers and shit on your carpet."

I can't wait until it's time to lock them all up.

View attachment 730739

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Things got tense in the White House briefing room today after several journalists in the press pool asked Jean-Pierre to answer some questions.

"Listen here — it's not my job to stand here and answer your questions all day like some sort of press secretary," said Jean-Pierre while furiously flipping through her 3-ring binder to find a pre-written comeback that would shut the journalists down once and for all. "For goodness' sake, I'm a human being, not some wind-up toy or magic 8-ball you can shake up and ask whatever question you want to! What do you take me for? A member of the White House communications team?"

Several journalists in the audience rudely raised their hands to ask further questions, apparently unaware of how poorly they were behaving.

"Come on, we all know the drill here. You ask the questions given to you by my team, I recite the answers given to me by my team, we pretend it's spontaneous, and we all go home, ok? Get off your high horse, everyone!"

At publishing time, Jean-Pierre had informed the journalists that any more out-of-turn questions would result in them being sent to the time-out room with no cookies or juice boxes.

Isn't she just the cutest little chocolate covered Shirley Temple!

I still think that's just Lori Lightfoot before she hit the pipe.
I knew they were hiding a time machine from us & now I have proof

Forum List

Back