How Credible Is CNN?

There is a reason many people don't trust them at all. Back in the 90's they were known as the Clinton News Network & they have just gotten worse over the years. this is what happens when marxist/fascists & the CIA get together to control the news they want us know, be it lies or truth. That's why FOX came on like gangbusters & seized control of the ratings.
Now FOX has gone Pravda as well & NewsMax is rising

Nothing surprising in any of those links. Yes, they lean left. They do a lot of solid factual reporting of the news, though and provide good coverage of events. I do not have a problem changing channel if sounding too much like whiney bitches, same as when I have no problem changing channel on watching FOX NEWS if they are whining on the far right. I am less likely to see them supporting outright lies told by popular politicians or supporting activities or words of them against the rule of law and historic traditions of the United States. I have no major problem with CNN, realizing any 24 hour information outlet will fill time with opinion (to be accepted or ignored) or repetition.

NO network on television or radio is trustworthy. People need to be their own person, think for themselves and stop being influenced by anything they hear...too many millions are listening to what they are told and believing it. This is CNN's evil...

Forum List

Back