How convenient that Biden' son emails were found this close to the election

Putin up to his tricks again with a bogus hard drive that just...... happened to be found
And that the FBI obviously can't prove is fake....

So they just sat on it for almost a year, hoping they had all of the evidence through their subpoena, where they could hide or delete it and the issue would just go away....

......but instead, the issue has blown right back into their face.
Strange how Biden will be impeached before he's even sworn in...if he wins.

Well if after more than 40 years in the political lime light, your main complaint is about a family member of his..... Then compare it to the constant effort of the man now in the White house to keep any & all his business both personal & public secret in slightly less than 4 years..

There are more reports that NY Post and Fox reported unsupported Gossip as usual, with basis in stolen and hacked Burisma data, even. Stuff like this in fact can be made up! Reputable media do not allow it to gain any credibility or publicity. There is no corroboration from anyone not in jail, even: That anything may be so. WikiHow has lessons on how to replace a hard-drive, generally.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Red State Pastoral Message remains the same: Matt 25: 14-30!)

FBI took the laptop in December 2019 by court order.

My guess is they never even looked at it. They didn't look at the Weiner laptop until forced to do so.

Here is a wild guess. They announce the laptop was accidentally destroyed or is missing.

Well the FBI has the laptop and initial indications is that it is round 2 of the Russian meddling. If you can get away with it the first time, then lets do it again. I mean they still are hooked on Hillary. What are the odds that this story concerns emails again and the FBI. History sure does like to repeat itself.

The convenience factor. Its election time and their is an audience that will not wait for the FBI investigation to determine if it real. Which obvious is not important as it is a fun story that will thrill the masses. Well I guess if the email angle worked on Hillary , it should work on Biden. Yeah lets go with that.

The FBI will investigate and their conclusions will be interpreted by Barr and the masses will not care as it is all fake news. They will be torn between the official FBI report that will conclude that it is fake and Barr will interpret it as inconclusive.

But But, they are copies that Rudy the truth teller has shown us. The FBI has the real source of the story. You would think Barr would be barking out load. What is is boy, yes I know it is instant gratification.

There is no proof but conjecture at this point in time but the proof is in the pudding. You just have to stick your hand in their and dig for it.

The story is so fake and so convenient that it begs the question. Should we wait for the official verdict because we know the Russians are laughing and emails are just so damn convenient
A. Biden camp has not denied they’re fake. They denied Biden demanded Victor Shokin be fired solely on the basis because he was investigating the company his son worked for. They also said “no official meeting” was scheduled. Well no shit. No officials pencils in meetings with corrupt Ukrainian oligarchs. We also know plenty of the meetings with the FBI surrounding Russia gate that we know Biden attended were not penciled in the calendar as well. What’s even bigger is that the Biden camp acknowledges that there may have been an “informal meeting”.

B. An associate of hunter Biden who was CC’d on the emails confirmed that the emails were real.

C. If you’re upset about the timing, be upset with the FBI. They were getting this info back in sept 2019. Maybe there’s an “ongoing” investigation. But it sounds like they’ve been sitting on it. Would’ve been useful information in the impeachment hearings. Would’ve been useful information in the democratic primaries.

But also...did you really need these emails to connect the dots? Biden was Obama appointed as leading foreign policy with Ukraine and China. Magically his son gets placed as a board member, a very lucrative position, the largest energy company in Ukraine, with zero experience in energy and doesn’t even speak the language. That company just so happen to be ran by some of the most notoriously corrupt oligarchs. It’s self evident why Burisma elected to put Biden on the board. Like there are ways to set your son up with nice lucrative positions that don’t involve corrupt foreign entities related to the country you’re in charge of policy for. Hunter could’ve got a nice cushy job working for one of the thousand NGOs out there. Yeah it’s nepotism, but no one would’ve batted an eyelash. I digress. So the Obama backed Ukrainian AG turns out to be corrupt. A new one is appointed who appears to be above the board, Victor Shokin. Shokin orders a search and seizure of the burisma Oligarchs. The next day Burisma is petitioning the US state department for help with Shokin. Then not long after that Biden is on the phone with the Ukrainian president, telling him his holding up the US aid unless shokin is ousted. The Ukrainian president is telling Biden there’s no reason to fire Shokin, Shokin didn’t do anything wrong. Biden demands his firing anyway. Shokin is ousted after only serving about 3 months as AG. Some foreign NGOs alleged that he was “corrupt”, but to this day no one can seem to name just exactly what was Shokins corruption. Biden could put this all to rest (at least the Ukrainian stuff to rest, not the China stuff which is even worse) simply by stating why Shokin was corrupt. All I could find was that he “moved too slow” which is bizarre since he’d only been on the job for 3 months and basically any investigation taking multiple months and even years.

The China stuff is so bad it’s not even funny. China notoriously gains influence by corrupting government officials all over the world with money and sex. It’s literally their stated strategy. An out of control crack head son of the VP who loves hookers, and whose dad also happens to be in charge of China policy, is a intelligence operators wet dream. Hunters fledgling “firm” got the biggest investment deal from the Bank of China (BOC) in US history. Bigger by a mile than any deal with Wall Street investing firms, Silicon Valley firms, etc. Hunter was brokering “tours” of the whitehouse with these jokers, and meetings with officials. His firm was going halvsies with the BOC buying up US companies involved with top secret military contracts. Companies that would not have sold to BOC except for the fact they saw the VP son was in on the deal “so I guess it must be okay.” Then we wonder why China is getting their hands on so much of our top secret IP.

Oh and let’s not forget that for whatever undisclosed reason Hunter Biden was paid 3.5 million by close friend of Putin, and wife of known corrupt Russian oligarch/mayor of Moscow (whose also connected to Russian sex trafficking operations). Then hunter Biden paid for “private time” with some sex slaves. You know Russians have a tape recording of that shit.

These emails just prove what we already could deduce very easily. If you’re going to be mad. Be mad at the FBI for not opening an investigation when there was Mt Vesuvius style black smoke just billowing out of the building, while going after trump for far less over a dossier they knew was fake. Be mad at the media for ignoring this shit and pretending like none of this was going to come out, because we all know out of control crack heads are great at covering their tracks. Be mad at the DNC for not pointing out the fact that the Biden’s would be very vulnerable to this type of attack. Be mad at Democratic lackeys not pointing out the fact that the Biden’s are probably ripe for blackmail attacks from foreign entities that love to use blackmail attacks.
Shokin was prosecutor for over a year. What other inaccurate info have you got in that long Russian excuse for Shokin?

In office
10 February 2015 – 29 March 2016

Yeah he worked in the office as a prosecutor. But he was only AG for a few months
Read the link.
Appointing is different from confirming. And I did read the link. From what I’ve read before he was only acting AG (PG) for like 4 months. Maybe I’m wrong on that. I don’t know the process in Ukraine. The APAC center set up by Obama admin, that shokin was looking into, was indeed very corrupt. Billions of dollars in US aid magically disappeared and is still unaccounted for. What I didn’t know was that secret investigation materials were stolen from his office. Kind of makes investigations tough. And also he went through an assassination attempt. Doesn’t sound like a guy whose going easy on corruption. Sounds like a guy whose ruffling the feathers of corrupt oligarchs in soviet bloc nations. Can’t speak to holding up the investigations on snipers or other allegedly corrupt figures. I know Ukraine was a mess, and Obama admins state department handling was an absolute mess. The state department was in fact coordinating the “protest” through NGOs. Was recommended extremely corrupt AGs. Ukraine was and still is a country ripe with corruption. That’s just how these ex soviets operate. A lot of money changing hands. A lot of money laundered through NGOs. Maybe shokin was in the middle of competing corrupt oligarchs, idk. Either way you don’t get your office broken into to steal evidence and investigation materialsand have assassination attempts on your life by being “too easy” on corruption. Ukraine was a mess. But it’s clear the Burisma investigation wasn’t “dormant” as our media claimed it was in a media firestorm. It’s also clear that Burismas legal team admitted to disseminating false information about Shokin.
Why were those other European countries in agreement that he was slow boating corruption investigations? Are you saying they all were on the take? I don't know, Sakinago. Shokin did a lot of justifying and excuse making of course, after he was canned, but why would you believe them over our own officials? You're right, that is how the Russians roll, and I personally wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw him.

Well the FBI has the laptop and initial indications is that it is round 2 of the Russian meddling. If you can get away with it the first time, then lets do it again. I mean they still are hooked on Hillary. What are the odds that this story concerns emails again and the FBI. History sure does like to repeat itself.

The convenience factor. Its election time and their is an audience that will not wait for the FBI investigation to determine if it real. Which obvious is not important as it is a fun story that will thrill the masses. Well I guess if the email angle worked on Hillary , it should work on Biden. Yeah lets go with that.

The FBI will investigate and their conclusions will be interpreted by Barr and the masses will not care as it is all fake news. They will be torn between the official FBI report that will conclude that it is fake and Barr will interpret it as inconclusive.

But But, they are copies that Rudy the truth teller has shown us. The FBI has the real source of the story. You would think Barr would be barking out load. What is is boy, yes I know it is instant gratification.

There is no proof but conjecture at this point in time but the proof is in the pudding. You just have to stick your hand in their and dig for it.

The story is so fake and so convenient that it begs the question. Should we wait for the official verdict because we know the Russians are laughing and emails are just so damn convenient
What’s truly idiotic about this latest righting lie is that if it were true – which of course it’s not – it has nothing to do with Joe Biden and nothing to do with Biden being president; it's a red herring fallacy, a failed attempt to deflect from Trump’s dishonesty and corruption and the dishonesty and corruption of his family.

What’s truly idiotic about this latest righting lie is that if it were true – which of course it’s not – it has nothing to do with Joe Biden and nothing to do with Biden being president; it a red herring fallacy, a failed attempt to deflect from Trump’s dishonesty and corruption and the dishonesty and corruption of his family.

There you are.. you created a thread you're getting shellacked on...

Think maybe you should scamper over and at least try to defend your dumb fuckery?

Never happen

A. Biden camp has not denied they’re fake. They denied Biden demanded Victor Shokin be fired solely on the basis because he was investigating the company his son worked for. They also said “no official meeting” was scheduled. Well no shit. No officials pencils in meetings with corrupt Ukrainian oligarchs. We also know plenty of the meetings with the FBI surrounding Russia gate that we know Biden attended were not penciled in the calendar as well. What’s even bigger is that the Biden camp acknowledges that there may have been an “informal meeting”.

B. An associate of hunter Biden who was CC’d on the emails confirmed that the emails were real.

C. If you’re upset about the timing, be upset with the FBI. They were getting this info back in sept 2019. Maybe there’s an “ongoing” investigation. But it sounds like they’ve been sitting on it. Would’ve been useful information in the impeachment hearings. Would’ve been useful information in the democratic primaries.

But also...did you really need these emails to connect the dots? Biden was Obama appointed as leading foreign policy with Ukraine and China. Magically his son gets placed as a board member, a very lucrative position, the largest energy company in Ukraine, with zero experience in energy and doesn’t even speak the language. That company just so happen to be ran by some of the most notoriously corrupt oligarchs. It’s self evident why Burisma elected to put Biden on the board. Like there are ways to set your son up with nice lucrative positions that don’t involve corrupt foreign entities related to the country you’re in charge of policy for. Hunter could’ve got a nice cushy job working for one of the thousand NGOs out there. Yeah it’s nepotism, but no one would’ve batted an eyelash. I digress. So the Obama backed Ukrainian AG turns out to be corrupt. A new one is appointed who appears to be above the board, Victor Shokin. Shokin orders a search and seizure of the burisma Oligarchs. The next day Burisma is petitioning the US state department for help with Shokin. Then not long after that Biden is on the phone with the Ukrainian president, telling him his holding up the US aid unless shokin is ousted. The Ukrainian president is telling Biden there’s no reason to fire Shokin, Shokin didn’t do anything wrong. Biden demands his firing anyway. Shokin is ousted after only serving about 3 months as AG. Some foreign NGOs alleged that he was “corrupt”, but to this day no one can seem to name just exactly what was Shokins corruption. Biden could put this all to rest (at least the Ukrainian stuff to rest, not the China stuff which is even worse) simply by stating why Shokin was corrupt. All I could find was that he “moved too slow” which is bizarre since he’d only been on the job for 3 months and basically any investigation taking multiple months and even years.

The China stuff is so bad it’s not even funny. China notoriously gains influence by corrupting government officials all over the world with money and sex. It’s literally their stated strategy. An out of control crack head son of the VP who loves hookers, and whose dad also happens to be in charge of China policy, is a intelligence operators wet dream. Hunters fledgling “firm” got the biggest investment deal from the Bank of China (BOC) in US history. Bigger by a mile than any deal with Wall Street investing firms, Silicon Valley firms, etc. Hunter was brokering “tours” of the whitehouse with these jokers, and meetings with officials. His firm was going halvsies with the BOC buying up US companies involved with top secret military contracts. Companies that would not have sold to BOC except for the fact they saw the VP son was in on the deal “so I guess it must be okay.” Then we wonder why China is getting their hands on so much of our top secret IP.

Oh and let’s not forget that for whatever undisclosed reason Hunter Biden was paid 3.5 million by close friend of Putin, and wife of known corrupt Russian oligarch/mayor of Moscow (whose also connected to Russian sex trafficking operations). Then hunter Biden paid for “private time” with some sex slaves. You know Russians have a tape recording of that shit.

These emails just prove what we already could deduce very easily. If you’re going to be mad. Be mad at the FBI for not opening an investigation when there was Mt Vesuvius style black smoke just billowing out of the building, while going after trump for far less over a dossier they knew was fake. Be mad at the media for ignoring this shit and pretending like none of this was going to come out, because we all know out of control crack heads are great at covering their tracks. Be mad at the DNC for not pointing out the fact that the Biden’s would be very vulnerable to this type of attack. Be mad at Democratic lackeys not pointing out the fact that the Biden’s are probably ripe for blackmail attacks from foreign entities that love to use blackmail attacks.
Shokin was prosecutor for over a year. What other inaccurate info have you got in that long Russian excuse for Shokin?

In office
10 February 2015 – 29 March 2016

Yeah he worked in the office as a prosecutor. But he was only AG for a few months
Read the link.
Appointing is different from confirming. And I did read the link. From what I’ve read before he was only acting AG (PG) for like 4 months. Maybe I’m wrong on that. I don’t know the process in Ukraine. The APAC center set up by Obama admin, that shokin was looking into, was indeed very corrupt. Billions of dollars in US aid magically disappeared and is still unaccounted for. What I didn’t know was that secret investigation materials were stolen from his office. Kind of makes investigations tough. And also he went through an assassination attempt. Doesn’t sound like a guy whose going easy on corruption. Sounds like a guy whose ruffling the feathers of corrupt oligarchs in soviet bloc nations. Can’t speak to holding up the investigations on snipers or other allegedly corrupt figures. I know Ukraine was a mess, and Obama admins state department handling was an absolute mess. The state department was in fact coordinating the “protest” through NGOs. Was recommended extremely corrupt AGs. Ukraine was and still is a country ripe with corruption. That’s just how these ex soviets operate. A lot of money changing hands. A lot of money laundered through NGOs. Maybe shokin was in the middle of competing corrupt oligarchs, idk. Either way you don’t get your office broken into to steal evidence and investigation materialsand have assassination attempts on your life by being “too easy” on corruption. Ukraine was a mess. But it’s clear the Burisma investigation wasn’t “dormant” as our media claimed it was in a media firestorm. It’s also clear that Burismas legal team admitted to disseminating false information about Shokin.
Why were those other European countries in agreement that he was slow boating corruption investigations? Are you saying they all were on the take? I don't know, Sakinago. Shokin did a lot of justifying and excuse making of course, after he was canned, but why would you believe them over our own officials? You're right, that is how the Russians roll, and I personally wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw him.
Theres a lot of murkiness during the Ukraine shit show, for sure. Lots of competing interests. I’m not married to the idea Shokin wasn’t corrupt. He may have been friendly to oligarchs on a different side of the isle. My point is there’s no evidence of that. Not only is there no evidence, but Burismas American legal team, Blue Star Strategies (ran by former Clinton staffers), admitted they spread the false information about Shokin being inept/corrupt. That’s not “right wing conspiracy”, that’s from the horses mouth. The EU and Britain are certainly just as corrupt as any other country out there. And the burisma oligarch has British allies. Not according to speculation, but according to the very same Blue Star strategies, who admit Shokins investigation of Burisma was thwarted by “British Allies.”

What this case rests on is whether or not there was an open investigation on Burisma when Shokin was ousted. This is why there was a media storm claiming the investigation was “dormant”. We know for a fact it wasn’t. Early on one the 3 things they were investigating Burisma on went defunct on a technicality because a deadline on paperwork was missed. The media quoted ONE man, Kasko (I think), who said the investigation was dormant and ran with that. The actual official case file actually shows that the other 2 issues were indeed still open, and not just only active, but hot. While this investigation is going on, Burismas American legal team, you guessed it, Blue Star Strategies, is contacting OUR State department to petition them to drop the case.
1603056803685.png

And if you’re conducting multiple raids on a company, as Shokin undeniably did, that means hour upon hours of legwork to get to that point.

Once Shokin is ousted, once again blue star strategies is petitioning both the US and Ukraine on behalf of Burisma, to suggest new PGs to appoint. Basically the Fox trying to elect the coyote in charge of the henhouse.

The closest thing I’ve been able to find on Shokin being “corrupt”, is that a FORMER driver of his was found with a bunch of diamonds. Which is weak at best, and most likely was part of the disinfo

What’s truly idiotic about this latest righting lie is that if it were true – which of course it’s not – it has nothing to do with Joe Biden and nothing to do with Biden being president; it a red herring fallacy, a failed attempt to deflect from Trump’s dishonesty and corruption and the dishonesty and corruption of his family.

There you are.. you created a thread you're getting shellacked on...

Think maybe you should scamper over and at least try to defend your dumb fuckery?

Never happen

The email has not been proven to be authentic as they are just speculation from the shop owner and posted by rudy G

The FBI will say whether they believe it to be authentic otherwise it is just another long list of claims that repubs live on that never produce a trial or case that is prosecuted.

The convenience factor of releasing unproven allegations is 100 percent for those who have no proof and rely on allegations.

News Flash folks:

This has been talked about for a year.

The left had it's head in the sand or up it's collective ass.

Now there is confirmation.

This is no fucking surpise.

Fail.

The FBI are the Russians?

Putin up to his tricks again with a bogus hard drive that just...... happened to be found
And that the FBI obviously can't prove is fake....

So they just sat on it for almost a year, hoping they had all of the evidence through their subpoena, where they could hide or delete it and the issue would just go away....

......but instead, the issue has blown right back into their face.
Strange how Biden will be impeached before he's even sworn in...if he wins.
In your dreams.

The story doesn't appear to be fake. No biden is declaring it isn't true. The Republicans may have had this a long time. Used it for an October Surprise. That doesn't make the story fake.

Fail.

The DNI guy said on Fox
"Hunter Biden's laptop is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign," Ratcliffe told Fox, though quickly adding that the intelligence community "has not been involved."

How convenient is that making statements that The DNI guy really is just saying that they have no proof of it yet and in reality they ((DNI) are not even investigating it. Its an ongoing investigation by the FBI and the DNI is making clainms even though he has not been involved in it"

Ratcliff has been busy releasing information about Russian involvement in the last month. I wonder why and who ordered him to do so.

Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell chose not to appear at a congressional briefing on foreign election meddling on a few weeks ago because he reportedly did not want to discuss issues that make President Donald Trump angry

I guess these guys really want to keep their jobs instead of doing the job that they are paid for. Instead they worried that the President will not like what they find.

Yet the Justice Department unsealed charges against six alleged Russian government hackers on Monday and said they were behind a rash of recent cyberattacks

Granted none were related to this attacks this year but they did warn

Cyber experts also observed on Monday that the French election interference referenced in the GRU indictment means that Americans should be on guard for similar attacks in the United States — specifically, the release of stolen, altered or wholly fraudulent materials intended to change an election by embarrassing their targets.

Fail.

The DNI guy said on Fox
"Hunter Biden's laptop is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign," Ratcliffe told Fox, though quickly adding that the intelligence community "has not been involved."

How convenient is that making statements that The DNI guy really is just saying that they have no proof of it yet and in reality they ((DNI) are not even investigating it. Its an ongoing investigation by the FBI and the DNI is making clainms even though he has not been involved in it"

Ratcliff has been busy releasing information about Russian involvement in the last month. I wonder why and who ordered him to do so.

Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell chose not to appear at a congressional briefing on foreign election meddling on a few weeks ago because he reportedly did not want to discuss issues that make President Donald Trump angry

I guess these guys really want to keep their jobs instead of doing the job that they are paid for. Instead they worried that the President will not like what they find.

Yet the Justice Department unsealed charges against six alleged Russian government hackers on Monday and said they were behind a rash of recent cyberattacks

Cyber experts also observed on Monday that the French election interference referenced in the GRU indictment means that Americans should be on guard for similar attacks in the United States — specifically, the release of stolen, altered or wholly fraudulent materials intended to change an election by embarrassing their targets.

Fail.

The DNI guy said on Fox

both reportedly confirmed that a laptop allegedly belonging to Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, is not part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

well it is certain a story that been reported but still the key words

alleged laptop belong to said Hunter B

The story does quote an unnamed source only alluding to quote " A senior federal law enforcement official tells @JakeBGibson "

Does not address my points that they have not concluded that the emails are real. The fact of the matter is that the Rudy and the owner says that its real but we know that it is a copy. As such it is not the real email. A copy cannot be considered a certainty as it can be faked.

Until the FBI concludes its investigation it is all speculation but it interesting that all these government officials are making these statements.

Whether it is a part of Russian propaganda is still unknown until the investigation is concluded. Its speculation that the email came from Hunters laptop and it is speculation that it is not part of a Russian disinformation

So these official know that this is an ongoing investigation and they are just making all kinds of comments to conservative sources. I wonder who order such disclosures.?

Fail.

The DNI guy said on Fox

both reportedly confirmed that a laptop allegedly belonging to Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, is not part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

well it is certain a story that been reported but still the key words

alleged laptop belong to said Hunter B

The story does quote an unnamed source only alluding to quote " A senior federal law enforcement official tells @JakeBGibson "

Does not address my points that they have not concluded that the emails are real. The fact of the matter is that the Rudy and the owner says that its real but we know that it is a copy. As such it is not the real email. A copy cannot be considered a certainty as it can be faked.

Until the FBI concludes its investigation it is all speculation but it interesting that all these government officials are making these statements.

Whether it is a part of Russian propaganda is still unknown until the investigation is concluded. Its speculation that the email came from Hunters laptop and it is speculation that it is not part of a Russian disinformation

So these official know that this is an ongoing investigation and they are just making all kinds of comments to conservative sources. I wonder who order such disclosures.?

Some sources have been confirming that the emails are real.

You see, an email has a sender AND a receiver.

FBI has had them for a year. They know if they are real. The bigger question is why Wray stonewalled this story.

Yes that is the question. If it favored Trump, I am sure it would have been mentioned that they are real. Government officials seem to be go before the press to impress the public that the Russians are not involved. Yet how could they know if they aren't the ones doing the investigation.

Forum List

Back