How convenient that Biden' son emails were found this close to the election

Timing and left or right dirt be damned. So long as the info is legit and not fabricated, it doesn't matter.

What they did to Trump has now been clearly shown as fabrication, and has cost a ton of wasted resources. This Hunter business so far looks as legit as it gets. The people should get the truth, regardless of political lean. Why the democrats feel the need to cheat people from truth via fake news and paid off investigators, is why they have become a soulless disaster, and why the need for a President Donald J Trump exists in the first place.

Well the FBI has the laptop and initial indications is that it is round 2 of the Russian meddling. If you can get away with it the first time, then lets do it again. I mean they still are hooked on Hillary. What are the odds that this story concerns emails again and the FBI. History sure does like to repeat itself.

The convenience factor. Its election time and their is an audience that will not wait for the FBI investigation to determine if it real. Which obvious is not important as it is a fun story that will thrill the masses. Well I guess if the email angle worked on Hillary , it should work on Biden. Yeah lets go with that.

The FBI will investigate and their conclusions will be interpreted by Barr and the masses will not care as it is all fake news. They will be torn between the official FBI report that will conclude that it is fake and Barr will interpret it as inconclusive.

But But, they are copies that Rudy the truth teller has shown us. The FBI has the real source of the story. You would think Barr would be barking out load. What is is boy, yes I know it is instant gratification.

There is no proof but conjecture at this point in time but the proof is in the pudding. You just have to stick your hand in their and dig for it.

The story is so fake and so convenient that it begs the question. Should we wait for the official verdict because we know the Russians are laughing and emails are just so damn convenient

It's an October Surprise, politics is dirty business, of this I have learned. No different than the Access Hollywood tape leak when apparently a mic was left on during an off the cuff chat with Bushes brother. Yeah right, that was all organic...:rolleyes:

They kept that in the can for just such an emergency. They probably intended to save it just in case Trump gained traction with the Reform Party of the day and risked taking votes from the GOP in a general election. I don't know, just throwing it out there.

People should vote on the policies. What will Americas future and the prospects of Americas enemies look like depending on who wins?
It is different, When it is a FOREIGN ADVERSARY government, using their assets to help the candidate win.

The candidate is then compromised, because they accepted the foreign help, and owe them.
*coughcoughcough*...john huang and charlie trie....*coughtcoughcough*....loral aerospace....*coughcoughcough*

Well the FBI has the laptop and initial indications is that it is round 2 of the Russian meddling. If you can get away with it the first time, then lets do it again. I mean they still are hooked on Hillary. What are the odds that this story concerns emails again and the FBI. History sure does like to repeat itself.

The convenience factor. Its election time and their is an audience that will not wait for the FBI investigation to determine if it real. Which obvious is not important as it is a fun story that will thrill the masses. Well I guess if the email angle worked on Hillary , it should work on Biden. Yeah lets go with that.

The FBI will investigate and their conclusions will be interpreted by Barr and the masses will not care as it is all fake news. They will be torn between the official FBI report that will conclude that it is fake and Barr will interpret it as inconclusive.

But But, they are copies that Rudy the truth teller has shown us. The FBI has the real source of the story. You would think Barr would be barking out load. What is is boy, yes I know it is instant gratification.

There is no proof but conjecture at this point in time but the proof is in the pudding. You just have to stick your hand in their and dig for it.

The story is so fake and so convenient that it begs the question. Should we wait for the official verdict because we know the Russians are laughing and emails are just so damn convenient
They weren't just found---the Clinton Crime syndicate corrupt FBI have been sitting on the emails for over an year now......

DemonRats shot themselves in the foot with BLM back in June. They started the race riots way too early.

DemonRats would win if BLM happened now.

Thank God DemonRats are stupid.

Putin up to his tricks again with a bogus hard drive that just...... happened to be found
BOGUS HARDDRIVE? Really? Bwahahahahah. How does one make a bogus hard drive?

Unlike with hacking and emails---its kinda hard to fake an entire hard drive especially after Hunters people already admitted that it was his.

There is A MORE "there" there than you think. Will it come out? Probably not. Is it Russia, geeeezus man 2016 called and wants it's lie back.

If the story is so fake, how come Hunter Biden hasn’t done the obvious and denied it was his computer? How come Biden and Democrats have not moved to have the files (emails) analyzed by a forensics team to prove they were manufactured (eg Russians)? How come or where have the FBI weighed in on the actual laptop? (Investigating the Russians is a little “cart before the horse”) How come the Biden’s haven’t moved to sue the crap out of this computer repair person for slander?

The timing of the release of the emails by the Republicans is Political. It’s October. I am not going to argue against that. But, the reaction by the Bidens, Democrats, and Media is every which way but the obvious step 1: validating the computer and the files ARE NOT Hunter Biden’s.

A. Biden camp has not denied they’re fake. They denied Biden demanded Victor Shokin be fired solely on the basis because he was investigating the company his son worked for. Which is a total non-sequitur, which is fancy lawyer speak for unrelated. It’s like your wife accusing you of cheating with your secretary and your response is “I didn’t go to the strip club”. They also said “no official meeting” was scheduled. Well no shit. No official pencils in meetings with corrupt Ukrainian oligarchs. We also know plenty of the meetings with the FBI surrounding Russia gate that we know Biden attended were not penciled in the calendar as well. What’s even bigger is that the Biden camp acknowledges that there may have been an “informal meeting”.

B. An associate of hunter Biden who was CC’d on the emails confirmed that the emails were real.

C. If you’re upset about the timing, be upset with the FBI. They were getting this info back in sept 2019. Maybe there’s an “ongoing” investigation. But it sounds like they’ve been sitting on it. Would’ve been useful information in the impeachment hearings. Would’ve been useful information in the democratic primaries.

But also...did you really need these emails to connect the dots? Biden was Obama appointed as leading foreign policy with Ukraine and China. Magically his son gets placed as a board member, a very lucrative position, the largest energy company in Ukraine, with zero experience in energy and doesn’t even speak the language. That company just so happen to be ran by some of the most notoriously corrupt oligarchs. It’s self evident why Burisma elected to put Biden on the board. Like, there are ways to set your son up with nice lucrative positions that don’t involve corrupt foreign entities related to the country you’re in charge of policy for. Hunter could’ve got a nice cushy job working for one of the thousand NGOs out there. Yeah it’s nepotism, but no one would’ve batted an eyelash. I digress. So the Obama backed Ukrainian AG turns out to be corrupt. A new one is appointed who appears to be above the board, Victor Shokin. Shokin orders a search and seizure of the burisma Oligarchs. The next day Burisma is petitioning the US state department for help with Shokin. Then not long after that Biden is on the phone with the Ukrainian president, telling him his holding up the US aid unless shokin is ousted. The Ukrainian president is telling Biden there’s no reason to fire Shokin, Shokin didn’t do anything wrong. Biden demands his firing anyway. Shokin is ousted after only serving about 3 months as AG. Some foreign NGOs alleged that he was “corrupt”, but to this day no one can seem to name just exactly what was Shokins corruption. Biden could put this all to rest (at least the Ukrainian stuff to rest, not the China stuff which is even worse) simply by stating why Shokin was corrupt. All I could find was that he “moved too slow” which is bizarre since he’d only been on the job for 3 months and basically any investigation taking multiple months and even years.

The China stuff is so bad it’s not even funny. China notoriously gains influence by corrupting government officials all over the world with money and sex. It’s literally their stated strategy. An out of control crack head son of the VP who loves hookers, and whose dad also happens to be in charge of China policy, is a intelligence operators wet dream. Hunters fledgling “firm” got the biggest investment deal from the Bank of China (BOC) in US history. Bigger by a mile than any deal with Wall Street investing firms, Silicon Valley firms, etc. Hunter was brokering “tours” of the whitehouse with these jokers, and meetings with officials. His firm was going halvsies with the BOC buying up US companies involved with top secret military contracts. Companies that would not have sold to BOC except for the fact they saw the VP son was in on the deal “so I guess it must be okay.” Then we wonder why China is getting their hands on so much of our top secret IP.

Oh and let’s not forget that for whatever undisclosed reason Hunter Biden was paid 3.5 million by close friend of Putin, and wife of known corrupt Russian oligarch/mayor of Moscow (whose also connected to Russian sex trafficking operations). Then hunter Biden paid for “private time” with some sex slaves. You know Russians have a tape recording of that shit.

These emails just prove what we already could deduce very easily. If you’re going to be mad. Be mad at the FBI for not opening an investigation when there was Mt Vesuvius style black smoke just billowing out of the building, while going after trump for far less over a dossier they knew was fake. Be mad at the media for ignoring this shit and pretending like none of this was going to come out, because we all know out of control crack heads are great at covering their tracks. Be mad at the DNC for not pointing out the fact that the Biden’s would be very vulnerable to this type of attack. Be mad at Democratic lackeys not pointing out the fact that the Biden’s are probably ripe for blackmail attacks from foreign entities that love to use blackmail attacks.

Last edited:
Guiliani is unhinged and all but a Russian asset now. He is not to be believed in anything he says.

And he is the president's personal lawyer. It is like the Russian have a mega phone directly pointed in Trumps ear.

I also read that Rudy and another lawyer are gearing up to fight the election results when Trump loses
Biden literally hired hundreds of lawyers in battleground states for the same reason. Gaawdaamn you people are so blind.

Which is the best Hunter Biden laptop scandal thread on USMB? There are so many to chose from.
Well, people tend to enjoy seeing you cry when the Democrats' own tactics are used against them!!!! :auiqs.jpg:
I used to dislike October surprises. But this one has been 47 years in the making. And turn about can be fair play when it's the truth. Anyway, the grapevine is shouting the massive fortune Joe Biden has built on the overburdened American taxpayers have been subsidizing Biden's extreme wealth since the beginning of his political self-service of helping himself to our gifts to impoverished and war-scourged countries that he cherry picked kickbacks to the tune of 30% or more to enrich himself with every luxury known to man except one--a good name.

A. Biden camp has not denied they’re fake. They denied Biden demanded Victor Shokin be fired solely on the basis because he was investigating the company his son worked for. They also said “no official meeting” was scheduled. Well no shit. No officials pencils in meetings with corrupt Ukrainian oligarchs. We also know plenty of the meetings with the FBI surrounding Russia gate that we know Biden attended were not penciled in the calendar as well. What’s even bigger is that the Biden camp acknowledges that there may have been an “informal meeting”.

B. An associate of hunter Biden who was CC’d on the emails confirmed that the emails were real.

C. If you’re upset about the timing, be upset with the FBI. They were getting this info back in sept 2019. Maybe there’s an “ongoing” investigation. But it sounds like they’ve been sitting on it. Would’ve been useful information in the impeachment hearings. Would’ve been useful information in the democratic primaries.

But also...did you really need these emails to connect the dots? Biden was Obama appointed as leading foreign policy with Ukraine and China. Magically his son gets placed as a board member, a very lucrative position, the largest energy company in Ukraine, with zero experience in energy and doesn’t even speak the language. That company just so happen to be ran by some of the most notoriously corrupt oligarchs. It’s self evident why Burisma elected to put Biden on the board. Like there are ways to set your son up with nice lucrative positions that don’t involve corrupt foreign entities related to the country you’re in charge of policy for. Hunter could’ve got a nice cushy job working for one of the thousand NGOs out there. Yeah it’s nepotism, but no one would’ve batted an eyelash. I digress. So the Obama backed Ukrainian AG turns out to be corrupt. A new one is appointed who appears to be above the board, Victor Shokin. Shokin orders a search and seizure of the burisma Oligarchs. The next day Burisma is petitioning the US state department for help with Shokin. Then not long after that Biden is on the phone with the Ukrainian president, telling him his holding up the US aid unless shokin is ousted. The Ukrainian president is telling Biden there’s no reason to fire Shokin, Shokin didn’t do anything wrong. Biden demands his firing anyway. Shokin is ousted after only serving about 3 months as AG. Some foreign NGOs alleged that he was “corrupt”, but to this day no one can seem to name just exactly what was Shokins corruption. Biden could put this all to rest (at least the Ukrainian stuff to rest, not the China stuff which is even worse) simply by stating why Shokin was corrupt. All I could find was that he “moved too slow” which is bizarre since he’d only been on the job for 3 months and basically any investigation taking multiple months and even years.

The China stuff is so bad it’s not even funny. China notoriously gains influence by corrupting government officials all over the world with money and sex. It’s literally their stated strategy. An out of control crack head son of the VP who loves hookers, and whose dad also happens to be in charge of China policy, is a intelligence operators wet dream. Hunters fledgling “firm” got the biggest investment deal from the Bank of China (BOC) in US history. Bigger by a mile than any deal with Wall Street investing firms, Silicon Valley firms, etc. Hunter was brokering “tours” of the whitehouse with these jokers, and meetings with officials. His firm was going halvsies with the BOC buying up US companies involved with top secret military contracts. Companies that would not have sold to BOC except for the fact they saw the VP son was in on the deal “so I guess it must be okay.” Then we wonder why China is getting their hands on so much of our top secret IP.

Oh and let’s not forget that for whatever undisclosed reason Hunter Biden was paid 3.5 million by close friend of Putin, and wife of known corrupt Russian oligarch/mayor of Moscow (whose also connected to Russian sex trafficking operations). Then hunter Biden paid for “private time” with some sex slaves. You know Russians have a tape recording of that shit.

These emails just prove what we already could deduce very easily. If you’re going to be mad. Be mad at the FBI for not opening an investigation when there was Mt Vesuvius style black smoke just billowing out of the building, while going after trump for far less over a dossier they knew was fake. Be mad at the media for ignoring this shit and pretending like none of this was going to come out, because we all know out of control crack heads are great at covering their tracks. Be mad at the DNC for not pointing out the fact that the Biden’s would be very vulnerable to this type of attack. Be mad at Democratic lackeys not pointing out the fact that the Biden’s are probably ripe for blackmail attacks from foreign entities that love to use blackmail attacks.
Shokin was prosecutor for over a year. What other inaccurate info have you got in that long Russian excuse for Shokin?

In office
10 February 2015 – 29 March 2016

The fbi got them months ago, but being part of the deep state they sat on them. Thank God the computer guy made a copy of them. Biden is done!

A. Biden camp has not denied they’re fake. They denied Biden demanded Victor Shokin be fired solely on the basis because he was investigating the company his son worked for. They also said “no official meeting” was scheduled. Well no shit. No officials pencils in meetings with corrupt Ukrainian oligarchs. We also know plenty of the meetings with the FBI surrounding Russia gate that we know Biden attended were not penciled in the calendar as well. What’s even bigger is that the Biden camp acknowledges that there may have been an “informal meeting”.

But also...did you really need these emails to connect the dots? Biden was Obama appointed as leading foreign policy with Ukraine and China. Magically his son gets placed as a board member, a very lucrative position, the largest energy company in Ukraine, with zero experience in energy and doesn’t even speak the language. That company just so happen to be ran by some of the most notoriously corrupt oligarchs. It’s self evident why Burisma elected to put Biden on the board. Like there are ways to set your son up with nice lucrative positions that don’t involve corrupt foreign entities related to the country you’re in charge of policy for. Hunter could’ve got a nice cushy job working for one of the thousand NGOs out there. Yeah it’s nepotism, but no one would’ve batted an eyelash. I digress. So the Obama backed Ukrainian AG turns out to be corrupt. A new one is appointed who appears to be above the board, Victor Shokin. Shokin orders a search and seizure of the burisma Oligarchs. The next day Burisma is petitioning the US state department for help with Shokin. Then not long after that Biden is on the phone with the Ukrainian president, telling him his holding up the US aid unless shokin is ousted. The Ukrainian president is telling Biden there’s no reason to fire Shokin, Shokin didn’t do anything wrong. Biden demands his firing anyway. Shokin is ousted after only serving about 3 months as AG. Some foreign NGOs alleged that he was “corrupt”, but to this day no one can seem to name just exactly what was Shokins corruption. Biden could put this all to rest (at least the Ukrainian stuff to rest, not the China stuff which is even worse) simply by stating why Shokin was corrupt. All I could find was that he “moved too slow” which is bizarre since he’d only been on the job for 3 months and basically any investigation taking multiple months and even years.

Shokin was prosecutor for over a year. What other inaccurate info have you got in that long Russian excuse for Shokin?

In office

Yeah he worked in the office as a prosecutor. But he was only AG for a few months. He started in like December 2015, and was ousted in March.

In office

Yeah he worked in the office as a prosecutor. But he was only AG for a few months
Read the link.

This Chinese guy knew about the hard drives 3 weeks ago. The YouTube video is of him (3 weeks ago) going into detail of what’s on the hardrives and how Rudy Giuliani got them.

88DEF18F-E25D-435E-A31D-648BBD2B7D0C.jpeg

and here he is with Rudy Giuliani. And the woman in the background is the Chinese whistleblower (who’s gone on Tucker Carlson a few times) who claims the Chinese “intentionally released the virus” and has since had here family imprisoned by the Chicoms

DemonRats have been working with the Chicoms. Pure treason.

info on seal team 6. Child porn. Millions of dollars being given to the Bidens by the Chicoms. FBI trying to cover it up.

where’s Hunter?

Which is the best Hunter Biden laptop scandal thread on USMB? There are so many to chose from.
Well, people tend to enjoy seeing you cry when the Democrats' own tactics are used against them!!!! :auiqs.jpg:
No one is crying on the Dem side. They are actually glad to see Trumpers wasting time and resources. No one really cares about this fake noise except loser trumpoholics.

Yet you continue to post in these "Hunter" threads....way to show that you don't care.

LEAVE IT to liberals, who finds 80% of their "evidence" on the eve of every political event from Trump's 20 year old Entertainment Tonight video to Chrissy Blasey Ford's 40 year old recount of a beer party in her teens, whine about a laptop discovered left in a store abandoned by an inept crackhead.

LEAVE IT to liberals, who finds 80% of their "evidence" on the eve of every political event from Trump's 20 year old Entertainment Tonight video to Chrissy Blasey Ford's 40 year old recount of a beer party in her teens, whine about a laptop discovered left in a store abandoned by an inept crackhead.
Left in the store of a blind man who doesn’t even know who left it and given to someone we know was being used by Russia to spread this very kind of disinformation.

That’s the thing about credibility. You really need to protect it because you never know when you might need it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back