How convenient that Biden' son emails were found this close to the election

Well you right but we know the Trump clan is doing it.

Still the matter is with Biden. At best the email is circumstantial evidence and it not conclusive. It is a one guys interpretation of who the big guy and is ultimately relying on what the son is saying is true. Ultimately if this guy is able to say the the big man involved was Joe, but he can't Its speculation and why would Joe be involved in a business transaction involving his son. You have to have proof that Joe was in a meeting and they discussed this transaction. Otherwise it the son blowing smoke up someone's ass in order to get a deal. If the someone was to meet with joe and discuss this deal then yeah. Still it is a deal with China.

A deal that even the Trump family made with china which was obviously during a time when he was the president. Ivanka was not a paid employee but she attended high government meetings. Trump referred to her as an advisor. Ivanka got the trademark deals when Trump became president and was in a trade war. Why would the Chinese grant patents to his daughter and why was she all the sudden intrested in getting these deals?

Trump has been trying to make deals with china for years. Just as he was trying to make deals with Russia.

Ultimately it could be just Biden's son using Joe's names to open doors for himself. It would not be the first that someone does it by dropping dad's or mom's can open doors.

Even Trump during his presidential campaign sought people with Russian connections to be part of his team.

This is a smoking gun and trying to figure who pulled the trigger. Hard evidence is needed other than emails between two people.

The story is so fake and so convenient that it begs the question. Should we wait for the official verdict because we know the Russians are laughing and emails are just so damn convenient
And what about the fake impeachment and vicious obstructionism of the Democratic Party that was "so convenient" that it wasted the first two and a half years of Trump's first term as President?

We will never forget, we will never forgive the Democrats for that impeachment scandal.

Well the FBI has the laptop and initial indications is that it is round 2 of the Russian meddling. If you can get away with it the first time, then lets do it again. I mean they still are hooked on Hillary. What are the odds that this story concerns emails again and the FBI. History sure does like to repeat itself.

The convenience factor. Its election time and their is an audience that will not wait for the FBI investigation to determine if it real. Which obvious is not important as it is a fun story that will thrill the masses. Well I guess if the email angle worked on Hillary , it should work on Biden. Yeah lets go with that.

The FBI will investigate and their conclusions will be interpreted by Barr and the masses will not care as it is all fake news. They will be torn between the official FBI report that will conclude that it is fake and Barr will interpret it as inconclusive.

But But, they are copies that Rudy the truth teller has shown us. The FBI has the real source of the story. You would think Barr would be barking out load. What is is boy, yes I know it is instant gratification.

There is no proof but conjecture at this point in time but the proof is in the pudding. You just have to stick your hand in their and dig for it.

The story is so fake and so convenient that it begs the question. Should we wait for the official verdict because we know the Russians are laughing and emails are just so damn convenient
Hunter Biden's sticky DNA was found on the keyboard, and all over the laptop, and not only that, there is a REAL Witness with 3 cellphones, laptops, emails, texts, documents, and much more that verify that this is all legit. This did not happen overnight. This was exposed during the Shampeachment and The US Law Enforcement has been searching for evidence since last year.

Well the FBI has the laptop and initial indications is that it is round 2 of the Russian meddling. If you can get away with it the first time, then lets do it again. I mean they still are hooked on Hillary. What are the odds that this story concerns emails again and the FBI. History sure does like to repeat itself.

The convenience factor. Its election time and their is an audience that will not wait for the FBI investigation to determine if it real. Which obvious is not important as it is a fun story that will thrill the masses. Well I guess if the email angle worked on Hillary , it should work on Biden. Yeah lets go with that.

The FBI will investigate and their conclusions will be interpreted by Barr and the masses will not care as it is all fake news. They will be torn between the official FBI report that will conclude that it is fake and Barr will interpret it as inconclusive.

But But, they are copies that Rudy the truth teller has shown us. The FBI has the real source of the story. You would think Barr would be barking out load. What is is boy, yes I know it is instant gratification.

There is no proof but conjecture at this point in time but the proof is in the pudding. You just have to stick your hand in their and dig for it.

Hunter Biden's sticky DNA was found on the keyboard, and all over the laptop, and not only that, there is a REAL Witness with 3 cellphones, laptops, emails, texts, documents, and much more that verify that this is all legit. This did not happen overnight. This was exposed during the Shampeachment and The US Law Enforcement has been searching for evidence since last year.

What does DNA have to do with it. Yeah I like to see a source on that. You don't need DNA analysis to determine whose computer it is. If your able to access the files you will know. It also requires a sample of the DNA. Bogus DNA story as the FBI would not even release such information.

If its an email then you have the email recipient and sender. Still to get the DNA to match they will have to ask biden to submit his DNA and he is smart enough to know that if it is his computer then he will admit that it is his computer. For a suspect DNA works if it clears them. If your know your guilty then you don't provide it and let them make their case. They can't force you to submit your DNA. They have to use other ways to prove you guilt.

Witness and whatever have not provided proof that the big man was indeed Biden. Saying that he will run it by the big man could be interpreted as asking his dad for advice.

NO one has said that they had meeting with Joe Biden. They were working on a deal that was still in the planning stage with Hunter. Asking dad for advise is not illegal and is not unethical unless the plan was illegal.

Yeah I can tell the bank, hey my dad is rich and no worries about this loan.

The bank will want to get a signature from DAD. So where is the signature documents confirming that he was part of this deal?

Biden will release his tax returns and his business dealing will be revealed. Trump still claims after 4 years that I am being audited and cannot show my tax returns. Who is hiding?

Yeah they are related but Hunter Bidens business deals are his not Joe B deals. This is a good strategy by the son but Joe may just stay out of it as it is political dynamite if things go south. Yes FBI has been investigating but nothing is know about the results of this investigation.

If there was a smoking gun you can bet your sweet bippy that Trump and Barr would have released that info.

It is all conjecture and smoking guns with no proof other than messages between Hunter and the other guy. Joe is not even listed as a receiver of this email.

Forum List

Back