How common is this type of stuff in the "Muslim" world lol...?

as far as I know----yes. What is "arab Malaya" ? I was told by a muslim
from south east asia that dancing (by female perfomers) was for the
purpose of stimulating men's sexual desire

Hi irosie91,

May I ask, how do you know that it is common:)?...yeah it's quite obvious from the videos that all of the shakin' & humpin' is about sexual passions, but I see "Muslim" women watching in some of these videos, too LOL. I have no idea what "Malaya" is.

Hi irosie91,

May I ask, how do you know that it is common:)?...yeah it's quite obvious from the videos that all of the shakin' & humpin' is about sexual passions, but I see "Muslim" women watching in some of these videos, too LOL. I have no idea what "Malaya" is.

I just told you-----I have worked and socialized with people from south east asia for about 45 years-------I am short and
I have dark hair and I am very much a "listener". People TELL me stuff. ------- Kinda funny------a short woman has
merely to keep quiet and people ----BOTH male and female--
from south-east asia will OPEN UP. -------the tall people of
the USA -----SCARE THEM.

More of a yemen tribal style.

You're saying it's very common in Yemen?

I don't know how common but that is the style. For wedding and other celebration.

LOL not in the Yemeni weddings that I have attended------well----make that Yemenite weddings-------uhm------but that wrist action is the same------they pay lots of attention to
a kind of graceful serpentine turning of the wrist-----sans ass
wiggling

I just told you-----I have worked and socialized with people from south east asia for about 45 years-------I am short and
I have dark hair and I am very much a "listener". People TELL me stuff. ------- Kinda funny------a short woman has
the USA -----SCARE THEM.

So, people have said, "we have the butt-shakin' clubs all around," or what? What exactly did they say:)?

the USA -----SCARE THEM.

So, people have said, "we have the butt-shakin' clubs all around," or what? What exactly did they say:)?

how old are you?

Arabic dance, what some call belly dancing, has many styles by nation and tribe. Dance for entertainment of tourists is more egyptian style usually. Many places have discouraged or banned the dancing. Not as common as it was in the 60's and 70's. Now it seems more common in the rest of the world for parties and even as an exercise.
What is your interest in those particular videos?

Just about......... Ask a more SPECIFIC question. Do you know anything at all about arab or---muslim society?

Well, I'm particular about my sources, so I don't trust everyone to feed me my info...a more specific question? Did you dance with any Muslim women at any of these weddings lolol?

Just about......... Ask a more SPECIFIC question. Do you know anything at all about arab or---muslim society?

Well, I'm particular about my sources, so I don't trust everyone to feed me my info...a more specific question? Did you dance with any Muslim women at any of these weddings lolol?

there were no muslim women there. Now----scratch your head
and try to imagine ----WHY NOT.......

Arabic dance, what some call belly dancing, has many styles by nation and tribe. Dance for entertainment of tourists is more egyptian style usually. Many places have discouraged or banned the dancing. Not as common as it was in the 60's and 70's. Now it seems more common in the rest of the world for parties and even as an exercise.
What is your interest in those particular videos?

Well (lol,) I was just shocked somewhat when I saw the videos; that type of behavior is not Islamic according to what I learned Islam to be.

New Topics

Forum List

Back