How come we don’t talk about the blatant racism going on in democrat run towns?

Because you clearly know nothing about it. You can barely grunt out unintelligible nonsense about your idiotic little fantasies. Do yourself a favor and STFU.
More blabber from the site troll,,lol loser

YOU calling someone else a troll? You just broke the hypocrisy meter, punk. Are you going to post another 100 pages about talking to ghosts or staging a “coo,” you fucking moron?
You are the troll I’ve offered to meet you face to face 1,000 times, ...d

At a fake address, and you piss your panties at the thought of going somewhere in the real world to show how tough you are.

It’s stupid enough when some fool really means it, but you’re just a pathetic phony little pussy.
How is it fake!? You never came! I’m at my other place right now in Rozzie, Fallon field come on down I’m a nice guy Hehe

You’re loud mouth douche bag, and it is fake because you don’t live in a convention center. You’re full of shit.

More blabber from the site troll,,lol loser

YOU calling someone else a troll? You just broke the hypocrisy meter, punk. Are you going to post another 100 pages about talking to ghosts or staging a “coo,” you fucking moron?

At a fake address, and you piss your panties at the thought of going somewhere in the real world to show how tough you are.

It’s stupid enough when some fool really means it, but you’re just a pathetic phony little pussy.
How is it fake!? You never came! I’m at my other place right now in Rozzie, Fallon field come on down I’m a nice guy Hehe

You’re loud mouth douche bag, and it is fake because you don’t live in a convention center. You’re full of shit.
A convention center? Huh

A convention center? Huh

Visit Boston some time and get to know the city. Just googling about it is making you look like even more of a fool.

A convention center? Huh

Visit Boston some time and get to know the city. Just googling about it is making you look like even more of a fool.
More troll code words .. when you become a man let me know

A convention center? Huh

Your little act has been exposed over and over -BOY.

A convention center? Huh

Ok troll boy, pew and Convention center codewords lol

A convention center? Huh

If you had ever been to Boston, this would not be such a mystery to your little pea brain.

A convention center? Huh

If you had ever been to Boston, this would not be such a mystery to your little pea brain.
Ok troll

A 7 year old black girl was killed in Chicago, a week ago a mass shooting, next weekend dozens will be shot.

Hello. Respectfully, I'm curious to learn my RESPONSIBLE fellow citizen's thoughts about this #AmericanMan's #ChildAbuse RESEARCH, concerns & opinions...

!!!Strong Language!!!

Child Abusing #PROBLACK Women Are Destroying The Black Community:

Jamyla Bolden, Ayanna Allen End CHILD ABUSE.jpg

Peace.

A 7 year old black girl was killed in Chicago, a week ago a mass shooting, next weekend dozens will be shot.

Hello. Respectfully, I'm curious to learn my RESPONSIBLE fellow citizen's thoughts about this #AmericanMan's #ChildAbuse RESEARCH, concerns & opinions...

!!!Strong Language!!!

Child Abusing #PROBLACK Women Are Destroying The Black Community:

View attachment 296833

Peace.

I agree,, welfare has killed black families

I agree,, welfare has killed black families

Hello, J. I disagree. Welfare has not killed anyone.

Sadly, a large population of SELFISH, HATEFUL, IMMATURE, APATHETIC, INCOMPETENT PRO BLACK practicing teen and adult mothers CHOOSING to rely on government assistance, funded by their responsible neighbors, are primarily responsible for depriving kids from experiencing traditional family life that is proven to create mostly well adjusted teen and adult citizens caring about their own well being, as well as the well being of their neighbors.

FACT: The PRO BLACK women and mothers I'm referring to are viewed by many black American citizens, including Pres. and Mrs Obama friends or WH guests, as less than human BBTCHES and HOES undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

Respectfully, I find it ludicrous, as well as disingenuous when folks blame welfare programs for DYSFUNCTIONAL human behaviors.

"Lamenting Multiple Baby Daddies" ~Jazzyslim2005

3m:42s

Originally published by ~jazzyslim2005:

"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Sh.."

21m:31s

Peace.

WAKA FLOCKA TERRORIST DEBRA ANTNEY.jpg
Domestic Terrorism, RESPONSIBLE AMERICANS.png

ALL STEMS FOR DEMOCRAT RUN EDUCATION SYSTEM.

remember when they used to teach math science history trade, economics? Now they teach you how to be a victim of America, how to fight back against invisible racism!

these kids are graduating and can’t speak basic English! 50 years ago a teacher would whooped you for swearing now it’s encouraged to listen to music calling woman bitches and ho’s sucking on limp dick is literally on mainstream music now.

blacks rape a woman in NYC, they are now celebrated!

blacks attack cops and civilians The Democrats want to build statues of these people!

they reward wrong dooongs in hope more do wrong!

They hire any black person that sounds like Martin Luther KING AND perpetrate Kkk values on the black community!

and make it sound like they are still fighting for civil rights!

where is the media!? Where is the leadership? Candace Owens Ben Carson aren’t enough!

I know Republicans have helped blacks many times over the years only to get shitted on but you know what we need one more time one more option and get them the fuck out
I talked about it, by opening this OP. >> Quiz for Liberals - If You Dare (LOL)

Trouble is information-deprived liberal victims of liberal OMISSION media, had no idea what I was talking about. They still don't.

Many of them still think that Rodney King was a victim of police brutality. This is how ignorant they are.

Forum List

Back