How come their is no anti left hate groups?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
This map is interesting, how come so many anti Muslim hate groups in the North west? And what I thought no KKK skin head Nazis anywhere near me in the upstate of South Carolina...

ir-162-hate-map-fb.jpg

This map is interesting, how come so many anti Muslim hate groups in the North west?

The Northwest is very homogenous. Not a lot of black people, and so skinheads and nazis have tended to gravitate there. The Aryan Nations was based out of Idaho and there are still quite a few of those whackjobs around.

And that map you displayed has "Black Separatist" hate groups displayed on it. So your topic title is a false premise.

Because it's the left who tell us who the hate groups are

This map is interesting, how come so many anti Muslim hate groups in the North west? And what I thought no KKK skin head Nazis anywhere near me in the upstate of South Carolina...

View attachment 143848

In the Northwest, there are very few minorities, especially in W. Montana, Idaho, E. Oregon and E. Washington state. Matter of fact, there are white supremacist rallies that are held in Idaho every June.

I lived in Montana growing up, and never saw a black person until my senior year of high school.

In the Northwest, there are very few minorities, especially in W. Montana, Idaho, E. Oregon and E. Washington state. Matter of fact, there are white supremacist rallies that are held in Idaho every June.

I lived in Montana growing up, and never saw a black person until my senior year of high school.
You sound like you have a lot of guilt

You sound like you have a lot of guilt

Guess that is what you think, filtered through your flawed perceptions of me. Nope, just grew up in rural areas of Montana, and then joined the Navy when I was 18. And, because we were told in boot camp that there are no black or white sailors, just varying shades of blue, that is the way I've always thought. My roomie and best friend in A school was a black dude from LA, and I have always had friends who were not white. The only minority that I was really aware of growing up in Montana were the Native Americans, and they didn't go to my school.

This map is interesting, how come so many anti Muslim hate groups in the North west?

The Northwest is very homogenous. Not a lot of black people, and so skinheads and nazis have tended to gravitate there. The Aryan Nations was based out of Idaho and there are still quite a few of those whackjobs around.

And that map you displayed has "Black Separatist" hate groups displayed on it. So your topic title is a false premise.
Yeah, just black "separatists".

Don't want anyone to think black people can be "supremists" or something....

Obviously not just an attempt to feign impartiality or anything....

*Keeping an eye on the right*

Whoops....

Actually not only is there the Klan as the classic example you've already cited ---- but there's a museum dedicated to it in upstate South Carolina. If memory serves it's in Laurens.

Forum List

Back