How Come the médias was so wrong about the Poll ?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Bonsoir, here in France a question is ask at French média ....How come the poll were so wrong ?
I have only CNN for follow about what was going on and italk often with you guys about the fact that CNN was pro Hillary my little finger tell me that they push peoples to believe that she will win so they vote for her that the reason why eveyone was surprise last night CNN was not happy with the résult Trump Président

Bonsoir, here in France a question is ask at French média ....How come the poll were so wrong ?
I have only CNN for follow about what was going on and italk often with you guys about the fact that CNN was pro Hillary my little finger tell me that they push peoples to believe that she will win so they vote for her that the reason why eveyone was surprise last night CNN was not happy with the résult Trump Président
As the Donald says, they are very dishonest. They try to influence the election with phony numbers and then close to the election they are a bit more reflective of reality so they'll be taken seriously the next time around.

I imagine the Brexit thing was similar.

Wishful thinking and an attempt to drive voters.

They still actually think that most Americans believe them. Thanks to a 'free' internet and boards like this, Americans have seen through their 'dog and pony' show and still critically think.

It could be that people are so disenchanted with the media that they purposefully give false poll answers, or they just lie.

You be the judge.

When we saw the way Hillary prépare her night of victory with the glass roof with some firework and the end of the night for the first female Président of the United States compare to trump let say it was more modeste for the billionaire where is supporters was waiting for the résult like Trump felt that he would not have won the présidential...it was a surprise for both sides one good surprise the other one very bad surprise and all that because of wrong poll i did believe that Hillary was going to win andi think that you told me that in a other post Votto and i did agree with you.

As the Donald says, they are very dishonest. They try to influence the election with phony numbers and then close to the election they are a bit more reflective of reality so they'll be taken seriously the next time around.

During the night i thought it took a long long time before they give Florida to Donald Trump i started to worry that they will do something rigged about Florida.

Bon jur'

Do they teach statistics in France ? Might want to look up "margin of error".

Bonsoir Timmy, the margin of error was méga and remember it was the same way after the 3 débates anyway CNN always given Hillary a marge of 2 To 5 points winning against Trump.

During the night i thought it took a long long time before they give Florida to Donald Trump i started to worry that they will do something rigged about Florida.
I didn't watch it, it isn't my first rodeo and spared myself the anxiety.

They still actually think that most Americans believe them. Thanks to a 'free' internet and boards like this, Americans have seen through their 'dog and pony' show and still critically think.
The French médias are so wrong about the peoples that vote for Trump they make them loosers ( white with no job) people just dégust me they just can accept the choice of peoples...François Hollande le Président is worry about the élection in 2017 , Marine Lepen could win in France but François is a little man who like to insult others he call poor peoples in France : les sans dents / without teeths and he said on tv that Trump look répugnant ( disgusting) i think he could shout is big mouth he look like nothing.

It was the same for me and one top of that i did not sleep at all but i could not it was to good to watch him win

Bonsoir Timmy, the margin of error was méga and remember it was the same way after the 3 débates anyway CNN always given Hillary a marge of 2 To 5 points winning against Trump.
La presse est plein de merde

Oui Alex and during the night Wolf on CNN was nervous about the résultat we could see he know that is princess chouchou Hillary was going to loose.

Oui Alex and during the night Wolf on CNN was nervous about the résultat we could see he know that is princess chouchou Hillary was going to loose.
Shaky hands , quivering voices and fearful looks.

Same here. I voted, ate dinner, and called it a night... Woke up to one hell of a good morning!

Same here. I voted, ate dinner, and called it a night... Woke up to one hell of a good morning!

Given that I'm on west coast time, dear wife and yours truly retired with a bottle of wine on our patio next to the firepit, thinking the Hill-Beast probably has this; but I kept glancing through our patio doors at the TV as states came in. Around 8:30, I noticed that N. Carolina and Fla. were leaning Trump and said, "Holy Mackerals, he has a chance!". After finishing the bottle of wine we retired inside to watch furthur state after state go his way. We watched corrupt Progressiveism fall, hand in hand, and took total delight in knowing that we had our little say in making U.S. electoral history

"Media" is already a plural word in English (and Latin) therefore you do not need to say "media's".

Everybody in the USA is also asking why did all the media get the election wrong ?!

Who knows why ?!

Nobody knows why, but they will be talking about this for the next 2 years until the next national elections.

New Topics

Forum List

Back