How come the left lacks the spine to hold themselves to any responsibility?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
1. Based on reports and honest eyes, the majority of violent incidents in Charlotte were by the hands of the left. Yet Trump isn't supposed to condemn them?

2. The organizer isn't white supremacist, yet the media portrays this as a white supremacist rally. They even lie about the number of deaths, as they portray "white supremacist rally responsible for three deaths".

3. The left threw body waste at the protesters. Scum of the Earth. Yet the left is not responsible?

4. The left verbally and physically assaulted those in-line with the Constitution. Yet somehow the victims are second class citizens, as the Constitution and human rights don't apply to them? And the left is "liberal"? Bull shit they are.

How dumbed down and controlled we must be to put lies, corrosion, propaganda, authoritarian and misplaced responsibility before truth, justice, and what America once stood for prior to the left's assault.

Last edited:
1. Based on reports and our on eyes, the majority of violent incidents in Charlotte were by the hands of the left. Yet Trump isn't supposed to condemn them?

2. The organizer isn't white supremacist, yet the media portrays this as a white supremacist rally. They even lie about the number of deaths, as they portray "white supremacist rally responsible for three deaths".

3. The left threw body waste at the protesters. Scum of the Earth. Yet the left is not responsible?

4. The left verbally and physically assaulted those in-line with the Constitution. Yet somehow they're second class citizens and the Constitution and human rights don't apply to them? And the left is "liberal"? Bull shit.

How dumbed down and controlled we must be to put lies, corrosion, propaganda, authoritarian and misplaced responsibilty before truth, justice and what America once stood for, which the left is trying to obliterate.
1385.gif

1. Based on reports and our on eyes, the majority of violent incidents in Charlotte were by the hands of the left. Yet Trump isn't supposed to condemn them?

4. The left verbally and physically assaulted those in-line with the Constitution. Yet somehow they're second class citizens and the Constitution and human rights don't apply to them? And the left is "liberal"? Bull shit.

How dumbed down and controlled we must be to put lies, corrosion, propaganda, authoritarian and misplaced responsibilty before truth, justice and what America once stood for, which the left is trying to obliterate.
1385.gif

How come you have an avatar the implies a thinking person, yet you lack the mental fortitude to respond with no more than a face?

I know the answer. Do you?

Last edited:
Because doing so would force the left to realize that they are clinical psychopaths. And liberalfilth by nature are cowards too terrified to look at a truth they don't wish to see. Hence, their wallowing in Puritan levels of political correctness.

1. Based on reports and our on eyes, the majority of violent incidents in Charlotte were by the hands of the left.

No, you're making stupid stories up. The left is not responsible for condemning your whackaloon conspiracy theories.

You are, however, responsible for pushing your faked conspiracy theories. Why won't you take responsibility? Contrary to what you probably think, God has not given you a free pass to lie. If your voices told you lying was okay, those voices came from Satan.

One sided biased spin by the media has been occurring for decades. Trump has them so unhinged this fight is now out in the open.

4. The left verbally and physically assaulted those in-line with the Constitution. Yet somehow the victims are second class citizens, as the Constitution and human rights don't apply to them? And the left is "liberal"? Bull shit they are.

How dumbed down and controlled we must be to put lies, corrosion, propaganda, authoritarian and misplaced responsibility before truth, justice, and what America once stood for prior to the left's assault.
n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

1. Based on reports and our on eyes, the majority of violent incidents in Charlotte were by the hands of the left.

No, you're making stupid stories up. The left is not responsible for condemning your whackaloon conspiracy theories.

You are, however, responsible for pushing your faked conspiracy theories. Why won't you take responsibility? Contrary to what you probably think, God has not given you a free pass to lie. If your voices told you lying was okay, those voices came from Satan.

Typical liberal response you see in places like Yahoo, where conservative posts are censored.

Me take responsibility? I wasn't there pussy cat. The HIGH majority of conservatives make no excuses for white supremacists, KKK, NAZI. I'm not associated with any of these groups, and neither are they. And this thread doesn't concern that, perhaps you should read the OP again. I'm calling out the left. What you've managed to do is add validity to the OP. You're just too rock dumb to recognize it, perhaps because you're an emotional wreck.

Have you seen video of the March? I see an all white group with torches yelling anti-Jewish and nazi chants. Is that the side the president should appear to be saying isn't so bad?

Have you seen video of the March? I see an all white group with torches yelling anti-Jewish and nazi chants. Is that the side the president should appear to be saying isn't so bad?

Why not stay in context and address the OP? Simple, the OP's message is accurate. BTW, my mother's paternal family, they're all Jewish. Just call em as I see em, and the OP is dead on.

Why not stay in context and address the OP? Simple, the OP's message is accurate. BTW, I'm Jewish heritage. Just call em as I see em, and the OP is dead on.

Because if you see the March it is clearly a white supremacist March. The OP is wrong.

Why not stay in context and address the OP? Simple, the OP's message is accurate. BTW, I'm Jewish heritage. Just call em as I see em, and the OP is dead on.

Because if you see the March it is clearly a white supremacist March. The OP is wrong.

That's a lie. While those chanting jews this jews that etc., that was not the entire march nor all in attendance. You only hope to believe it was to justify your fucked over brain. Even if it were, you're completely avoiding the point of the OP. Know why?

Shift of responsibility + liberal propaganda + corrupted people + laziness and dependence = dumbed down dishonest people.

That's a lie. While those chanting jews this jews that etc., that was not the entire march. You hope to believe it was. Even if it were, you're completely avoiding the point of the OP. Know why?

Shift of responsibility + liberal propaganda + corrupted people + laziness and dependence = dumbed down dishonest people.

Not a lie, there is plenty of video to support what I'm saying.

That's a lie. While those chanting jews this jews that etc., that was not the entire march. You hope to believe it was. Even if it were, you're completely avoiding the point of the OP. Know why?

Not a lie, there is plenty of video to support what I'm saying.

See my last post for context.

1385.gif

How come you have an avatar the implies a thinking person, yet you lack the mental fortitude to respond with no more than a face?

I know the answer. Do you?

He uses that ignorant meme when he can't answer.

The left doesn't dare condemn the ones helping push their agenda

How can you tell the OP has full merit? Well, the only leftists to "address" the message were the following, and simply read their posts.

MARCALT
MAMOOTH
BRAIN357

1. Based on reports and honest eyes, the majority of violent incidents in Charlotte were by the hands of the left. Yet Trump isn't supposed to condemn them?

Still lying about that I see after I gave you an eye witness account that clearly said it was a neonazi riot.
Here it is again:

What the “Alt-Left” Trump Despises Was Actually Doing in Charlottesville Last Weekend

Forum List

Back