How China won trade war and got American's to pay.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
The one thing I will disagree with is that China was able to get this done. Trump did it to us.

There is also another note in the article about what he was totally wrong about. He said he was going to bring the jobs back to the U.S. when in fact at best the jobs went to other Asian countries.

It's also interesting to note that it was in good part, Boeing's corrupt business practices that that helped undermine things but very little has been reported on that.

How China won Trump's trade war and got Americans to foot the bill

Well, workers of the world could unite and extract equal wages for equal effort. They have social media, too. Everybody just sit down until whoever is holding them back capitulates. Not very original or, for that matter, difficult in today's world.

The one thing I will disagree with is that China was able to get this done. Trump did it to us.

There is also another note in the article about what he was totally wrong about. He said he was going to bring the jobs back to the U.S. when in fact at best the jobs went to other Asian countries.

It's also interesting to note that it was in good part, Boeing's corrupt business practices that that helped undermine things but very little has been reported on that.

the only way jobs will come back here is when taxs and regs get reduced enough to make it profitable to do so,,

trump might have achieved that if dems and repubes cared about it,, but alas they done because they make more money working for china,,

Well, workers of the world could unite and extract equal wages for equal effort. They have social media, too. Everybody just sit down until whoever is holding them back capitulates. Not very original or, for that matter, difficult in today's world.

This does happen in China. We hear very little about it but it does happen. Yes I had actual experience here but it doesn't mean much for anecdotal examples.

the only way jobs will come back here is when taxs and regs get reduced enough to make it profitable to do so,,

trump might have achieved that if dems and repubes cared about it,, but alas they done because they make more money working for china,,

Amazon paid squat in taxes. How much of their crap comes from China?

whats that got to do with manufacturing???

This does happen in China. We hear very little about it but it does happen. Yes I had actual experience here but it doesn't mean much for anecdotal examples.
What was meant was international, literally everybody. Jobs wouldn't go anywhere as it would be shipping that varied, not wages.

You are arguing also that we need to allow corporations to poison our water if you want jobs back. No we do not.

Amazon should be hammered with taxes over the things they ship here from China.

This is an example of not broadening one's view and seeing the positive. Sure, Amazon (and many others) don't and didn't pay fairly their share of benefitting from society, but think of all the happiness they brought to their lobbyists!

You are arguing also that we need to allow corporations to poison our water if you want jobs back. No we do not.

where did I say that??

I commend any person or company that can achieve zero taxs,,,
but amazon doesnt pay zero taxs,, they pay millions in employment taxs along with many other fed taxs,,

So you are in favor of China ripping us off and stealing our jobs and IP???
All anti trumpsters support china over America
So it's supporting Jina to notice Dump made it worse?

I give him some credit for trying, but I'm not at all sure he was sincere in trying to make it better rather than appealing to his base, and it seems Lighthizer was the guy to lead the charge, and Navarro is simply an opportunistic whore. If Kudlow wasn't tied to the Trump sinking ship, I'd like to hear his post-mortem

where did I say that??

but amazon doesnt pay zero taxs,, they pay millions in employment taxs along with many other fed taxs,,

They paid squat at the expense of American companies.

and what about the poisoning of the air and seas from all those big shipping boats that cover the oceans??

what happens when of sinks and dump thousand of containers into the ocean??

how much fossil fuels do they burn for a single trip??

esasier to have manufacturing here so we can keep track and make sure they done poison the environment,,

where did I say that??

They paid squat at the expense of American companies.
so youre saying they didnt pay any employee taxs or other fed taxs???

thats more reason to bring manufacturing back home,,

Forum List

Back