How can you not like Herman Cain?

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
I mean this is the most real man I think I've seen run for president, next to Ron Paul who doesn't have a chance at all unlike Cain, in a long time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHomZF3JGBg]Herman Cain Presidential Announcement Video - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwg9bDC-_Ew]Thanks for passing 200,000 "likes" on Facebook! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrK16rocwaY&feature=related]Herman Cain: Morgan Freeman Never Has Been To A Tea Party Event - YouTube[/ame]

I do like Cain. Very much.

Wouldn't hesitate to vote for him if he gets the nod.

Cain is a been there done that kinda guy. Good head for business and he knows how to get things done.

Rather lacking in the Foreign Affairs Dept but if he picks a good VP with FA cred and a savvy smart cabinet no reason he wouldn't make a fine POTUS.

he is the best Ive seen the republicans put up yet.

I like that in means they will stop targeting blacks for voter supression.

At least I hope it will

Cain is the man!!! I hope he wins the Presidency.

Liberals are shaking in their high-heels... LOL!

He has a long row to hoe. This will be a rare election for me in that I have already decided to vote Republican no matter who gets nominated. At the present time, I see Cain as the most desirable, if not the most qualified candidate in the race. He has had little experience in being a politician, but that it not a negative to me.

I hope he does not stoop much to personal attacks on the other candidates. His recent criticism of Perry for letting the "racist rock" at the hunting camp stay in place for so long is the closest I have seen to his being a mudslinger.

What I don't like about Cain is his admiration of the Fed and his 999 idea that opens the door to a national sales tax, which we all know damn well will be increased above 9% the second a central planner sees the opening. A national VAT is a Pandora's box I'd leave closed.

That said, I'd vote for him in a second over our current President.

I mean this is the most real man I think I've seen run for president, next to Ron Paul who doesn't have a chance at all unlike Cain, in a long time.

Herman Cain Presidential Announcement Video - YouTube

Thanks for passing 200,000 "likes" on Facebook! - YouTube

Herman Cain: Morgan Freeman Never Has Been To A Tea Party Event - YouTube

I have liked Cain from the get go. He is not a typical politician, doesn't sell fear, and just comes off as above the frey. I like they guy.

I have no personal beef with Cain. Seems like a nice enough guy. But his plan to cut taxes on the wealthy and raise taxes on the poor is not a plan that will get our country going again.

I think he's in for a cabinet position if he doesn't mess it up...

I also like him. He is a clear speaker who does not intellectualize and extemporize when in discussion with media and lay people. He speaks to the people without any need for prompting. This is the man who needs to debate Obama imo.

Last edited:
I have no personal beef with Cain. Seems like a nice enough guy. But his plan to cut taxes on the wealthy and raise taxes on the poor is not a plan that will get our country going again.

Never saw that part of his plan. And what taxes do the poor pay exactly ? You mean the ones they are charged for ciggi's, soda, and beer ?

Cain is a been there done that kinda guy. Good head for business and he knows how to get things done.

Rather lacking in the Foreign Affairs Dept but if he picks a good VP with FA cred and a savvy smart cabinet no reason he wouldn't make a fine POTUS.

I hear you on the foreign affairs but at least he is willing to listen to the generals and educate himself on areas he is lacking.

Never saw that part of his plan. And what taxes do the poor pay exactly ? You mean the ones they are charged for ciggi's, soda, and beer ?

Never saw that part? It's the thrust of his plan! No taxes on investment income means a massive tax cut for the wealthy. A national sales tax means those people who have to spend all they earn pay a larger percentage of their income in taxes than a wealthy person who does not have to spend all he makes.

Not to mention, the overall plan encourages consumers to NOT spend money.

Cain's plan is basically the opposite of what we need right now.

Me too. There is something very straightforward about him that appeals to me.

Never saw that part? It's the thrust of his plan! No taxes on investment income means a massive tax cut for the wealthy. A national sales tax means those people who have to spend all they earn pay a larger percentage of their income in taxes than a wealthy person who does not have to spend all he makes.

Not to mention, the overall plan encourages consumers to NOT spend money.

Cain plan is basically the opposite of what we need right now.

Can you explain how his plan does what you claim with a few specifics? Here is the plan for you.

999 | Herman Cain for President

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-IuiEmXoBhI

Last edited:

Forum List

Back