Zone1 How can whites fix white racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friends

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2012
Whites can at least try to fix white racism by telling blacks to stop reinforcing it by committing all those crimes against us, and by not having all those illegitimate children that we are supposed to support on welfare.

Stereotypes are over generalizations of what is really true. There is no stereotype of the fat Chinese woman on welfare with five illegitimate children by five different men. There is no stereotype of the stupid, lazy Jewish man with several felony convictions and several illegitimate children he does nothing to support.

There are intelligent, law abiding, and monogamous Negroes. They are credits to their race. Unfortunately, they are not typical of it. That is why white racism persists.

Expressions of white racism have been suppressed. White racism persists because black social pathology persists. Indeed, black social pathology has gotten worse since 1964, when the Civil Rights Act was signed, and since the War on Poverty was declared.

Whites can at least try to fix white racism by telling blacks to stop reinforcing it by committing all those crimes against us, and by not having all those illegitimate children that we are supposed to support on welfare.

Stereotypes are over generalizations of what is really true. There is no stereotype of the fat Chinese woman on welfare with five illegitimate children by five different men. There is no stereotype of the stupid, lazy Jewish man with several felony convictions and several illegitimate children he does nothing to support.

There are intelligent, law abiding, and monogamous Negroes. They are credits to their race. Unfortunately, they are not typical of it. That is why white racism persists.

Expressions of white racism have been suppressed. White racism persists because black social pathology persists. Indeed, black social pathology has gotten worse since 1964, when the Civil Rights Act was signed, and since the War on Poverty was declared.
The guy on the left wearing a MAGA hat, has been called a white racist in a black face by Karens and Kens. Should those on the left look at themselves in the mirror and say "I am a racist, now i can deal with racism".

20190825_203003.jpg

Yeah, it's atrocious what they did to that black-fag actor in Chicago.

Bring back the cotton fields and empty the hood. I'm being snarky and clever . . . or am I? Can't we all just get along?

Since negative perceptions of blacks are based on fact and reality, that is not racism. White Americans are majorly inclusive of other races, ethnicities, religions and nationalities. The "world's melting pot" has historically welcomed legal immigrants and our Statue of Liberty beckons the world to our shores. Diverse people from around the world have successfully assimilated and built the greatest nation on Earth.

There is one—and only one—exception. Those African descendents who were never a natural fit, but were artificially made citizens by means of altering our Constitution. With no background in advanced civilization or Western culture, their path has been rocky. Forced upon some American communities by way of a war and legal bullying, they were never an easy adjustment. They have yet to fully assimilate and many have now decided they'll just be adversaries to the American founding people that liberated them and gifted them with US citizenship. Citizenship that others dream of, but many blacks feel not only entitled to, but expect privileged status, wealth and position without earning it, and their own Black America, anthem, holidays and culture.

Many hate their benefactors. They blame "white" people (the country's founding people) for all of their own deficiencies and do not appreciate or respect our nation. The real racism today is black's discrimination and antagonism toward white Americans.

So, there is not "white racism," their is reality. Being honest with blacks and ourselves is not "racism" as the word is most commonly defined, it's simply truth, justice and, for better or worse, the American way. 🇺🇸

Last edited:
White racism consists of a predilection to blame blacks for the problems they cause for themselves and for us with their crime and welfare expense.

It ain't "racism" if it's true. They do cause problems for themselves and for us with their crime and other stuff.

And it's not the job of white people to fix that, black folks are gonna have to fix that themselves. Hell, white liberals and Democrats have been trying to fix "racism" for decades, if not longer. And all they've done is screwed everything up beyond all recognition and made it all worse.

It ain't "racism" if it's true. They do cause problems for themselves and for us with their crime and other stuff.

And it's not the job of white people to fix that, black folks are gonna have to fix that themselves. Hell, white liberals and Democrats have been trying to fix "racism" for decades, if not longer. And all they've done is screwed everything up beyond all recognition and made it all worse.
Racism is telling the truth about Negroes.

I waved at my black neighbor as I walked out to the car and said "Hot enough for you today?" and he responded ,"Too hot".

America's Racism problem is solved. Next?

Everyone's racist to a certain extent. Don't let those shitlibs fool you when they say they're "not racist."
I do not care if anyone calls me a racist or not. When someone calls me a racist I ask, "What did I say that is not true?" There are many taboos and sanctions against criticizing Negroes, but there is much to criticize and little to praise. How can anyone genuinely admire a race that is accurately characterized as being stupid, criminal, and sexually irresponsible? I am not saying all Negroes are that way, but they tend to be. Look at the data.

I do not care if anyone calls me a racist or not. When someone calls me a racist I ask, "What did I say that is not true?" There are many taboos and sanctions against criticizing Negroes, but there is much to criticize and little to praise. How can anyone genuinely admire a race that is accurately characterized as being stupid, criminal, and sexually irresponsible? I am not saying all Negroes are that way, but they tend to be. Look at the data.

There's no law that says you have to love everyone. You're free to pick and choose who you like and who you find repulsive, based on any criteria you choose.

Last edited:

Your post is staggering in it's unique and fascinating views. I know when there's a post with 'negroes' in it, that it's going to be a balanced, well researched monograph.

To the topic "whites" can stop racism by not being racist. Jesus didn't have time for racists.

I had to reply after reading the above paragraph.

The actress, Hattie McDaniel, was the first African American to win an Oscar (for her role in Gone with the Wind).

I once saw a clip of her acceptance speech. Today it would not be allowed on TV. I am referring to one sentence in which she said that she wanted to be "a credit to my race." When I heard her say those words, I winced.

Today some people have called for Gone with the Wind to be banned from TV.

Sadly -- IMHO -- there will never be much improvement in the general behavior of many youth of that group.

In fact, their behavior was better before the Civil Rights movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back