How Can We Trust a Man Who Showed No Leadership When He Crumbled Under Pressure With Harris Decision?

Canadian website claims Soros arrested for election interference. Probably bullshit. But here it is.

George Soros ARRESTED for election interference, in federal custody
97c41ee7f5b59e4e916acd2d775aa5cd
conservativebeaver_skphjv Posted onNovember 23, 2020
PHILADELPHIA – George Soros has been arrested, and is currently in federal custody in Philadelphia. According to a recently unsealed indictment filed in the West District of Pennsylvania, Soros committed a slew of serious crimes prior to the US election.
The indictment focuses only on the criminal activity Soros participated in prior to the election, such as wire fraud, identity theft, and damage to computers...
Wait.............wut?

You can't arrest satan!

He looks like damn death.lol!

View attachment 420367

The man who destroyed America.

Readegate. Biden's rape of Tara Reade would have consumed his campaign if he were a Republican. Instead, Biden stonewalled. He refused to allow a search of his Senate records held at the University of Delaware to check Reade’s claim that she filed a complaint at the time. The lying fake news media dutifully lost interest. Coverup.

Okay, let's look at that one.

First, we can ask Tara Reade about her fraud convictions.

Then we can ask her about why she perjured herself when she claimed to have a degree.

We can ask her about all the charities she ripped off.

Then we can ask her why she has operated under no less than FIVE NAMES in the last 30 years.

Then she can explain why Biden's staff fired her for not doing her job.

Um, yeah, there was a reason why Ms. Reade disappeared almost as quickly as she was brought up.

woooohoooooo
..he handled the critics like a man--FINALLY FINALLY someone stands up to the MSM/etc and doesn't kiss their ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY we had a non-politician that didn't try to kiss everyone's ass
..FINALLY ..the MSM are jackasses that are ruining the US
..Mr Trump fought back .......he's been putting up with all the bullshit since 2016
..you don't know shit about America

He didn't handle it "like a man", he handled it like a Toddler with ADHD.

Seriously, you think Trump's temper tantrums are "Manly"?
wrong--he handled it like a man --UNLIKE a typical politician that kisses ass

I don't have any idea what you call "man" in context Donald Trump. Trumps behavior is nearly in the opposite of all traditional forms of a knightly behavior - but he fits also not one of the more "female" pictures of men which were created for more wise men - or for modern men. Donald Trump is not any role model for real men.

Addtionally he disqualified himself to use the word "man" when he said this (and hopefully never did do so):
“When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.” He adds seconds later: “Grab them by the p—-. You can do anything.” — Trump in a previously unreleased recording made by “Access Hollywood” in 2005, published Friday by The Washington Post and NBC News.
source: Trump has long history of offensive comments about women

I am on my own by the way more this kind of man:

you don't know shit about the US or Mr Trump--plain and simple

What's wrong. I know a lot of shit about the USA - and I know a lot of shit about Donald Trump. And what is a mystery in case of this person for US-Americans is not a mystery for me as a German. This man is an idiot - an emperor with naked clothing - what every child is able to see easily. You chose the wrong master, slave.

no you don't --you are not American---you read shit from Goebbels crap

You are an embarrassment to Americans with your drivel.

...you BLM/Dems act just like nazis--so I'm not surprised that you defend other nazis like this guy

Where do you get your info from--Trump? There are no nazis unless they are the party of trump followers.
Trump is an autocrat...

Fake News. He has governed completely within Article II guidelines.
... and a 2nd term with him would bring out the worst in trump, when he has no oversight and nobody to worry about coddling for votes....
Incoherent word salad
... The fact is that he lost...
Fake News, nearly 1/2 the electorate and even nearly a third of Democrats figure illegitimate Joe stole the election.
... many republicans that he corralled 4 yrs ago realized the mistake that they made and were just sick of him.
Fake News. Trump got 93% of the GOP vote, an increase over 2016 on a much bigger GOP turnout.

Fake analysis. Trump lost--get used to it. Nobody stole the election, but Trump attempted to do that with his attack on the Postal Service and mail-in ballots. He failed. He is also wasting your money with his silly challenges.

woooohoooooo
..he handled the critics like a man--FINALLY FINALLY someone stands up to the MSM/etc and doesn't kiss their ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY we had a non-politician that didn't try to kiss everyone's ass
..FINALLY ..the MSM are jackasses that are ruining the US
..Mr Trump fought back .......he's been putting up with all the bullshit since 2016
..you don't know shit about America

He didn't handle it "like a man", he handled it like a Toddler with ADHD.

Seriously, you think Trump's temper tantrums are "Manly"?
wrong--he handled it like a man --UNLIKE a typical politician that kisses ass

I don't have any idea what you call "man" in context Donald Trump. Trumps behavior is nearly in the opposite of all traditional forms of a knightly behavior - but he fits also not one of the more "female" pictures of men which were created for more wise men - or for modern men. Donald Trump is not any role model for real men.

Addtionally he disqualified himself to use the word "man" when he said this (and hopefully never did do so):
“When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.” He adds seconds later: “Grab them by the p—-. You can do anything.” — Trump in a previously unreleased recording made by “Access Hollywood” in 2005, published Friday by The Washington Post and NBC News.
source: Trump has long history of offensive comments about women

I am on my own by the way more this kind of man:

you don't know shit about the US or Mr Trump--plain and simple

What's wrong. I know a lot of shit about the USA - and I know a lot of shit about Donald Trump. And what is a mystery in case of this person for US-Americans is not a mystery for me as a German. This man is an idiot - an emperor with naked clothing - what every child is able to see easily. You chose the wrong master, slave.

no you don't --you are not American---you read shit from Goebbels crap

You are an embarrassment to Americans with your drivel.

...you BLM/Dems act just like nazis--so I'm not surprised that you defend other nazis like this guy

Where do you get your info from--Trump? There are no nazis unless they are the party of trump followers.
Trump is an autocrat...

Fake News. He has governed completely within Article II guidelines.
... and a 2nd term with him would bring out the worst in trump, when he has no oversight and nobody to worry about coddling for votes....
Incoherent word salad
... The fact is that he lost...
Fake News, nearly 1/2 the electorate and even nearly a third of Democrats figure illegitimate Joe stole the election.
... many republicans that he corralled 4 yrs ago realized the mistake that they made and were just sick of him.
Fake News. Trump got 93% of the GOP vote, an increase over 2016 on a much bigger GOP turnout.

Fake analysis. Trump lost--get used to it. Nobody stole the election, but Trump attempted to do that with his attack on the Postal Service and mail-in ballots. He failed. He is also wasting your money with his silly challenges.

Fake News. Trump and the GOP won the Election, by a lot, the illegal naked Biden ballots stole only the presidency.

How Republicans crashed Nancy Pelosi’s party.
In the end, Republicans believe they will have 211 seats, although they might have as many as 213. That means Pelosi will have somewhere between 222 and 224 seats. It takes 218 votes to pass something in the House, and it is clear just how narrow the Democrat majority will be. Pelosi will be able to lose just a handful of her members and still prevail in a party-line vote. Democrats on the ideological fringes will have more power because Pelosi will need their support to pass anything.
Wicked Hag's Power nipped
Short of an actual GOP takeover of the House, which Republicans believe is coming in 2022, the result left McCarthy and his fellow members encouraged and full of energy. They will have more power to shape legislation and stop measures they view as unacceptable. Pelosi will have to take their position into account in every calculation. McCarthy is still minority leader, but he will be a stronger, more assertive minority leader.
Speaker McCarthy 2023
If Republicans are able to keep control of the Senate, the House results mean a President Biden will face the opposition party in control of one house of Congress and his Democrat allies in weakened control of the other. Of course, Republicans wanted to win it all. But as a result of McCarthy’s planning, and the work of GOP strategists, together with the push provided from an ever-present Trump, Republicans are in a strong position to shape the new Washington.
Trump's Coattails.

Forum List

Back