How Can We Trust a Man Who Showed No Leadership When He Crumbled Under Pressure With Harris Decision?

woooohoooooo
..he handled the critics like a man--FINALLY FINALLY someone stands up to the MSM/etc and doesn't kiss their ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY we had a non-politician that didn't try to kiss everyone's ass
..FINALLY ..the MSM are jackasses that are ruining the US
..Mr Trump fought back .......he's been putting up with all the bullshit since 2016
..you don't know shit about America

He didn't handle it "like a man", he handled it like a Toddler with ADHD.

Seriously, you think Trump's temper tantrums are "Manly"?
wrong--he handled it like a man --UNLIKE a typical politician that kisses ass

I don't have any idea what you call "man" in context Donald Trump. Trumps behavior is nearly in the opposite of all traditional forms of a knightly behavior - but he fits also not one of the more "female" pictures of men which were created for more wise men - or for modern men. Donald Trump is not any role model for real men.

Addtionally he disqualified himself to use the word "man" when he said this (and hopefully never did do so):
“When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.” He adds seconds later: “Grab them by the p—-. You can do anything.” — Trump in a previously unreleased recording made by “Access Hollywood” in 2005, published Friday by The Washington Post and NBC News.
source: Trump has long history of offensive comments about women

I am on my own by the way more this kind of man:

you don't know shit about the US or Mr Trump--plain and simple

woooohoooooo
..he handled the critics like a man--FINALLY FINALLY someone stands up to the MSM/etc and doesn't kiss their ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..Mr Trump fought back .......he's been putting up with all the bullshit since 2016

The best defense is a good offense and Trump is good at it as are all grifters. Rather than give answers to questions, he simply attacks, and then we don't get the truth. Is he a man or a mouse?

woooohoooooo

The best defense is a good offense and Trump is good at it as are all grifters. Rather than give answers to questions, he simply attacks, and then we don't get the truth. Is he a man or a mouse?
..he's the first official in many years not caving in to the undeniably jackass LYING MSM/etc

woooohoooooo

..he's the first official in many years not caving in to the undeniably jackass LYING MSM/etc
He is the first official who calls the media liars when he lies about everything. The media is not "fake". Trump is indeed a "fake" and an expert con-man. Why don't you read about his past life, pal. A zebra doesn't change its stripes.

woooohoooooo

He is the first official who calls the media liars when he lies about everything. The media is not "fake". Trump is indeed a "fake" and an expert con-man. Why don't you read about his past life, pal. A zebra doesn't change its stripes.
if you don't know the MSM does lie/etc, you are a dumbass

woooohoooooo

I don't have any idea what you call "man" in context Donald Trump. Trumps behavior is nearly in the opposite of all traditional forms of a knightly behavior - but he fits also not one of the more "female" pictures of men which were created for more wise men - or for modern men. Donald Trump is not any role model for real men.

Addtionally he disqualified himself to use the word "man" when he said this (and hopefully never did do so):
“When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.” He adds seconds later: “Grab them by the p—-. You can do anything.” — Trump in a previously unreleased recording made by “Access Hollywood” in 2005, published Friday by The Washington Post and NBC News.

What's wrong. I know a lot of shit about the USA - and I know a lot of shit about Donald Trump. And what is a mystery in case of this person for US-Americans is not a mystery for me as a German. This man is an idiot - he was an emperor with naked clothing - what every child is able to see easily. You chose the wrong master, slave. Take you broken lance and leave the battlefield. Election campaign is over.

Last edited:
woooohoooooo

What's wrong. I know a lot of shit about the USA - and I know a lot of shit about Donald Trump. And what is a mystery in case of this person for US-Americans is not a mystery for me as a German. This man is an idiot - an emperor with naked clothing - what every child is able to see easily. You chose the wrong master, slave.

no you don't --you are not American---you read shit from Goebbels crap

woooohoooooo

What's wrong. I know a lot of shit about the USA - and I know a lot of shit about Donald Trump. And what is a mystery in case of this person for US-Americans is not a mystery for me as a German. This man is an idiot - an emperor with naked clothing - what every child is able to see easily. You chose the wrong master, slave.

YOU are the idiot, not Mr Trump

woooohoooooo

That's exactly one of my serios problems with Donald Trump. He had used much to many elements of political propaganda which are very well known from people like Goebbels. That's why I called you "slave". Goebbels was a so damned fanatic extremist and his person depended in such an absurde way to the person Adolf Hitler, that he was not only ready to die for Hitler - he sacrificed even his own children on not any reason to have to do so. And no: I don't need any answer from you now. You are not able to win. Accept the reality. Donald Trump lost - now do with Donald Trump what Donald Trump did do with all the honorable people he had called losers. Or - much better idea - go to a psychotherapist and let help you.

woooohoooooo

YOU are the idiot, not Mr Trump

I know on my own that I am an idiot - that's the difference. And I am a little proud to be one of the little idiots, who wan against this titanic idiot, before the iceberg came.

Even liberals identified it as pandering to extreme left. How can anyone have confidence in an individual when faced with the most important decision in his life chose a "woman of color" because it was politically expedient?

These assholes didn't even choose her. She proved a deep loser in the primaries, and they'd support Hitler if he were on the ticket. End of the day she is deep-state appointed POTUS.

woooohoooooo

You are an embarrassment to Americans with your drivel.

woooohoooooo

hahahahhahah YOU are the America HATER

woooohoooooo

...you BLM/Dems act just like nazis--so I'm not surprised that you defend other nazis like this guy

Right now, I'd say you can trust a man like that AT LEAST as much as you do a man who feels up 11 year old girls and sells political influence.

Even liberals identified it as pandering to extreme left. How can anyone have confidence in an individual when faced with the most important decision in his life chose a "woman of color" because it was politically expedient?
Biden's never been known for his smarts, talent or judgment. The Left made sure voters could not be identified before casting their votes, and goody, they "won" and nearly half the people, and even nearly a 1/3rd of Democrats think Biden stole the election from Trump.

EVEN LEFTISTS CAN’T TRUST LEFTISTS:

The most dangerous thing for a socialist is to be ruled by socialists who are not his friends.

We Warned You.

woooohoooooo

...you BLM/Dems act just like nazis--so I'm not surprised that you defend other nazis like this guy

Where do you get your info from--Trump? There are no nazis unless they are the party of trump followers.
Trump is an autocrat and a 2nd term with him would bring out the worst in trump, when he has no oversight and nobody to worry about coddling for votes.
The fact is that he lost by such a large number (6 million votes) because many republicans that he corralled 4 yrs ago realized the mistake that they made and were just sick of him.

Biden's always been a low talent clown that cannot be trusted. Likely stealing an election doesn't change that.

Is it time to start thinking about impeaching Biden?

Biden’s impeachment can’t be dismissed. After all, they involve corruption, abuse of power, spying on a political opponent, and covering up sexual assault.

Let’s review.

Huntergate. The evidence of corruption stemming from information discovered on son Hunter Biden’s laptop is serious and involves the “Big Guy.” Joe has already been caught in one lie about his knowledge of Hunter’s business dealings. Any of this being true disqualifies Joe Biden from the presidency, which is why the Lying Fake News Media buried the story. A poll after the election found that almost 5% of Biden voters say they wouldn’t have voted for him had they known about the scandal – which would have cost Biden his "wins" in battleground states.

Ukrainegate. While Democrats impeached Trump on the entirely baseless charge that he threatened to withhold funds from Ukraine unless they investigated Hunter Biden’s role in a corrupt energy company, Biden bragged about threatening to withhold funds to get a prosecutor investigating that company fired.

Spygate. Biden played a key role in the FBI’s effort to derail Trump’s presidency by railroading Michael Flynn. He took part in plot hatched in an Oval Office meeting discussing the transition and Joe Biden requested Flynn’s unmasking on wire taps.

Readegate. Biden's rape of Tara Reade would have consumed his campaign if he were a Republican. Instead, Biden stonewalled. He refused to allow a search of his Senate records held at the University of Delaware to check Reade’s claim that she filed a complaint at the time. The lying fake news media dutifully lost interest. Coverup.

Fraudgate. Investigations into the legitimacy of the vote counts in states where Biden won by razor-thin margins will continue. If fraud occurred, this disqualifies both Biden and Harris, and if they had knowledge of it, would certainly for the basis for their removal from office.

Republicans need to show Biden the same respect that Democrats showed Trump. Commencer les investigations!

woooohoooooo

Where do you get your info from--Trump? There are no nazis unless they are the party of trump followers.
Trump is an autocrat...

Fake News. He has governed completely within Article II guidelines.
... and a 2nd term with him would bring out the worst in trump, when he has no oversight and nobody to worry about coddling for votes....
Incoherent word salad
... The fact is that he lost...
Fake News, nearly 1/2 the electorate and even nearly a third of Democrats figure illegitimate Joe stole the election.
... many republicans that he corralled 4 yrs ago realized the mistake that they made and were just sick of him.
Fake News. Trump got 93% of the GOP vote, an increase over 2016 on a much bigger GOP turnout.

Forum List

Back