How Can We Trust a Man Who Showed No Leadership When He Crumbled Under Pressure With Harris Decision?

..he is not a leader --he's a typical ass kissing politician

No one needs a leader. Everyone needs experts - and the USA needs a president who is able to make - or to let make - decisions in the best of all possible ways. It needs not sentences like "USA first" for example. That's clear. Why should anyone in the USA do what's not the best for his country - the USA ? ... Except perhaps he is called Donald Trump and works on psychopathological reasons on a new "Dolchstoßlegende" - on a "stab-in-the-back-legend". Joe Biden wan - Trump lost. Election campaign is over. And in the next months Donald Trump should do other things than he is doing now. The USA has problems, which have to be solved. What he is doing now has absolutlelly nothing to do with "USA first".

Thank you for that!

you are babbling crap like all the liberals

No one needs a leader. Everyone needs experts - and the USA needs a man who is able to make - or to let make - decisions in the best of all possible ways.
....you just contradicted yourself---don't need a leader, but needs a man to make decisions

Is a referee in your view of the world a leader of a game? Then you are right. Whatever - we need people who make decisions - another solution is to let make decisions from machines or dices. My inner "Eidgenosse" (Swiss) got unfortunatelly some blue spots because also Switzerland made mistakes in context Corona. I love the Swiss form of democracy. Example: A mayor prepares decisions and the citizens vote with a hand signal whether they agree or not. Who is the leader in this "game"?

What Trump made definetelly wrong was his handling of critics. What the republicans definitely make wrong is their erosion of the value "democracy" - what is not the same as the political party "the democrats". And what all US-Americans make definitely wiong is their relation to the natural (=god given) human rights: Revenge and torture are taboos - and "right or wrong, my country" is a nonsense statement is such a context. "Wrong is wrong and torture is wrong" that's all.
woooohoooooo
..he handled the critics like a man--FINALLY FINALLY someone stands up to the MSM/etc and doesn't kiss their ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY we had a non-politician that didn't try to kiss everyone's ass
..FINALLY ..the MSM are jackasses that are ruining the US
..Mr Trump fought back .......he's been putting up with all the bullshit since 2016
..you don't know shit about America

Even liberals identified it as pandering to extreme left. How can anyone have confidence in an individual when faced with the most important decision in his life chose a "woman of color" because it was politically expedient?
Trump switched from pro-choice to pro-life because he thought it was politically expedient.
Trump shifted from pro-choice to pro-life as he planned a ...
qz.com › trump-shifted-from-pro-choice-to-pro-life-as-...

May 20, 2019 — For most of his adult life Trump was passionately pro-choice. Then he decided to run for president.

Biden chose the best person for the job. That she is a person of color, a woman, and very competent was a great choice so that people of color and women could be represented in the highest political arena of government.
Trump chose a lap-dog as his running mate.

Atleast Trump don't stutter. And he don't have a speaker in his ear and read the teleprompter.:D
Trump tells tall tales instead, does read the teleprompter, and sounds like a zombie. During his rallies, he sounds like a snake oil salesman as he spews unchecked rhetoric that his uninformed and uneducated minions swallow as gospel.
Trump IS a snake oil salesman!
hahahahhahah
you have TDS
..no, he is not
trump is a grifter, tootsie, by any definition and you are being grifted.

Even liberals identified it as pandering to extreme left. How can anyone have confidence in an individual when faced with the most important decision in his life chose a "woman of color" because it was politically expedient?
Trump switched from pro-choice to pro-life because he thought it was politically expedient.
Trump shifted from pro-choice to pro-life as he planned a ...
qz.com › trump-shifted-from-pro-choice-to-pro-life-as-...

May 20, 2019 — For most of his adult life Trump was passionately pro-choice. Then he decided to run for president.

Biden chose the best person for the job. That she is a person of color, a woman, and very competent was a great choice so that people of color and women could be represented in the highest political arena of government.
Trump chose a lap-dog as his running mate.

Atleast Trump don't stutter. And he don't have a speaker in his ear and read the teleprompter.:D
Trump tells tall tales instead, does read the teleprompter, and sounds like a zombie. During his rallies, he sounds like a snake oil salesman as he spews unchecked rhetoric that his uninformed and uneducated minions swallow as gospel.
Trump IS a snake oil salesman!
hahahahhahah
you have TDS
..no, he is not
trump is a grifter, tootsie, by any definition and you are being grifted.
wrong...he's the POTUS..he beat all the odds in 2016....one of the best POTUSs ever

I don't know of any liberals who weren't thrilled with Biden picking Harris. The woman is a superstar, and hardly an "extreme leftist".

Instead of undermining confidence in Biden, it has in fact elevated his Presidency that he chose such an obviously talented and capable person as his running mate.

I get that a stupid, squirmy racists as yourself don't like it but tough shit, asshole.

No one needs a leader. Everyone needs experts - and the USA needs a president who is able to make - or to let make - decisions in the best of all possible ways. It needs not sentences like "USA first" for example. That's clear. Why should anyone in the USA do what's not the best for his country - the USA ? ... Except perhaps he is called Donald Trump and works on psychopathological reasons on a new "Dolchstoßlegende" - on a "stab-in-the-back-legend". Joe Biden wan - Trump lost. Election campaign is over. And in the next months Donald Trump should do other things than he is doing now. The USA has problems, which have to be solved. What he is doing now has absolutlelly nothing to do with "USA first".

Thank you for that!

you are babbling crap like all the liberals

A "liberal" is in Germany a member of an atheistic and capitalistic party. Their problem is that they don't care for the freedom of the poor people. I am "liberal" in sense that freedom - also for poor people - is a very important value for me ... and somehow I am quite sure that I am not "liberal" in sense of your use of this word, although I don't know in what sense you are using it.

No one needs a leader. Everyone needs experts - and the USA needs a man who is able to make - or to let make - decisions in the best of all possible ways.
....you just contradicted yourself---don't need a leader, but needs a man to make decisions

Is a referee in your view of the world a leader of a game? Then you are right. Whatever - we need people who make decisions - another solution is to let make decisions from machines or dices. My inner "Eidgenosse" (Swiss) got unfortunatelly some blue spots because also Switzerland made mistakes in context Corona. I love the Swiss form of democracy. Example: A mayor prepares decisions and the citizens vote with a hand signal whether they agree or not. Who is the leader in this "game"?

What Trump made definetelly wrong was his handling of critics. What the republicans definitely make wrong is their erosion of the value "democracy" - what is not the same as the political party "the democrats". And what all US-Americans make definitely wiong is their relation to the natural (=god given) human rights: Revenge and torture are taboos - and "right or wrong, my country" is a nonsense statement is such a context. "Wrong is wrong and torture is wrong" that's all.
woooohoooooo
..he handled the critics like a man--FINALLY FINALLY someone stands up to the MSM/etc and doesn't kiss their ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fear "man" is a very big word for Donald Trump. What about "very little child with a lack of kindergarten education"?

You seem to have a problem with asses and kisses.

I don't know what MSM means nor what are jackasses and I don't have any motivation now to take a look what this could be.

..Mr Trump fought back .......

¿back? ... what means "back" in this context? Donald Trump started his political career with the job "president of the USA" - I don't have any idea how this is possible nor why he did do so. And I ask myselve: Has he had a drivers license or anything else what had qualified him to be fit to do the job president of the USA? The chaos "president Donald Trump" was avoidable. Now have many people and nations for a long time to pay for his still not ending disastrous confused disorder.

he's been putting up with all the bullshit since 2016

Why should I know shit about the USA? And would it not be better for you to fight against your alcohol, drug and/or aggression problems?

Last edited:

woooohoooooo

I fear "man" is a very big word for Donald Trump. What about "very little child with a lack of kindergarten education"?

I don't know what MSM means nor what are jackasses and I don't have any motivation now to take a look what this could be.

¿back? ... what means "back" in this context? Donald Trump started his political career with the job "president of the USA" - I don't have any idea how this is possible nor why he did do so. And I ask myselve: Has he had a drivers license or anything else what had qualified him to be fit to do the job president of the USA? The chaos "president Donald Trump" was avoidable. Now have many people and nations for a long time to pay for his still not ending disastrous confused disorder.

Why should I know shit about the USA? And would it not be better for you to fight against your alcohol, drug and/or aggression problems?
..so you admit to know nothing--which we all can see anyway

woooohoooooo
..Mr Trump fought back .......he's been putting up with all the bullshit since 2016

He didn't handle it "like a man", he handled it like a Toddler with ADHD.

Seriously, you think Trump's temper tantrums are "Manly"?

If President Biden can repair even half the damage trump has done to America he will go down as a successful and great President.

woooohoooooo

Dear little child: When I was 20 I had the feeling I had forgotten three times more than some others had learned during their whole life. And meanwhile I forgot much more. Unfortunatelly I never will have to forget what you said, because you never said something, what made any sense. Change this.

Last edited:

woooohoooooo

Dear little child: When I was 20 I had the feeling I had forgotten three times more than some others had learned during their whole life. And meanwhile I forgot much more. Unfortunatelly I never will have to forget what you said, because you never said something, what made any sense. Change this.

so you prove again you don't know shit

woooohoooooo

wrong--he handled it like a man --UNLIKE a typical politician that kisses ass

If one of the two candidates on the ticket is not actually eligible (not a citizen) wouldn't they have to forfeit the election?

woooohoooooo

so you prove again you don't know shit

Why for heavens sake do you speak with others? Go to a psychotherapist and speak with her - and don't force the same time her bodyguard to have to speak with you.

It was a very wise decision to bring in Harris. As demonstrated by the election results.

You can't argue with success.

woooohoooooo

wrong--he handled it like a man --UNLIKE a typical politician that kisses ass

I don't have any idea what you call "man" in context Donald Trump. Trumps behavior is nearly in the opposite of all traditional forms of a knightly behavior - but he fits also not one of the more "female" pictures of men which were created for more wise men - or for modern men. Donald Trump is not any role model for real men.

Addtionally he disqualified himself to use the word "man" when he said this (and hopefully never did do so):
“When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.” He adds seconds later: “Grab them by the p—-. You can do anything.” — Trump in a previously unreleased recording made by “Access Hollywood” in 2005, published Friday by The Washington Post and NBC News.
source: Trump has long history of offensive comments about women

I am on my own by the way more this kind of man:

Last edited:

I don't know of any liberals who weren't thrilled with Biden picking Harris. The woman is a superstar, and hardly an "extreme leftist".

Instead of undermining confidence in Biden, it has in fact elevated his Presidency that he chose such an obviously talented and capable person as his running mate.

I get that a stupid, squirmy racists as yourself don't like it but tough shit, asshole.

I am a liberal. The woman is filth. How the fuck you can worship Harris and still look in the mirror is beyond me. You people are hypocrites.

... The woman is filth. ...

Do you know what filth is? Do you know what a woman is? Do you know what's the difference between the words "the" and "this"? So many mistakes in a 4 letter sentence. And I do not even speak English. What will someone be able to criticise in your words, who is a native English speaker?

By the way: Here in Germany a wageworker was fired without notice, because he had said to a another wageworker in the same company, who had a black skin: "Ugah, agah" - what's in the German language an onomatopoteia - a sound with meaning. The meaning is: "You are an ape". The fired man lost in all instances at all courts until he lost also in our Bundesverfassungsgericht (=federal constitutional court = our form of Supreme Court). All courts made very clear that it is not covered from the right to say ones own free opinion to dehumanize another human being verbally.

As far as I can see did you dehumanize all women with this sentence, which you said here.

And it's by the way in general not a good idea to call the vice-president elected of the USA "filth". What, if the government of the USA will decide to sanction you and double your tax? :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back