How Can We Trust a Man Who Showed No Leadership When He Crumbled Under Pressure With Harris Decision?

Canadian website claims Soros arrested for election interference. Probably bullshit. But here it is.

George Soros ARRESTED for election interference, in federal custody
97c41ee7f5b59e4e916acd2d775aa5cd
conservativebeaver_skphjv Posted onNovember 23, 2020
PHILADELPHIA – George Soros has been arrested, and is currently in federal custody in Philadelphia. According to a recently unsealed indictment filed in the West District of Pennsylvania, Soros committed a slew of serious crimes prior to the US election.
The indictment focuses only on the criminal activity Soros participated in prior to the election, such as wire fraud, identity theft, and damage to computers...
Why publish it if you think it is BS? Why not a good article based on facts?
Which ones are known for facts? lOL

Even liberals identified it as pandering to extreme left. How can anyone have confidence in an individual when faced with the most important decision in his life chose a "woman of color" because it was politically expedient?
Trump switched from pro-choice to pro-life because he thought it was politically expedient.
Trump shifted from pro-choice to pro-life as he planned a ...
qz.com › trump-shifted-from-pro-choice-to-pro-life-as-...

May 20, 2019 — For most of his adult life Trump was passionately pro-choice. Then he decided to run for president.

Biden chose the best person for the job. That she is a person of color, a woman, and very competent was a great choice so that people of color and women could be represented in the highest political arena of government.
Trump chose a lap-dog as his running mate.

Atleast Trump don't stutter. And he don't have a speaker in his ear and read the teleprompter.:D
Trump tells tall tales instead, does read the teleprompter, and sounds like a zombie. During his rallies, he sounds like a snake oil salesman as he spews unchecked rhetoric that his uninformed and uneducated minions swallow as gospel.
Trump IS a snake oil salesman!

Canadian website claims Soros arrested for election interference. Probably bullshit. But here it is.

PHILADELPHIA – George Soros has been arrested, and is currently in federal custody in Philadelphia. According to a recently unsealed indictment filed in the West District of Pennsylvania, Soros committed a slew of serious crimes prior to the US election.
The indictment focuses only on the criminal activity Soros participated in prior to the election, such as wire fraud, identity theft, and damage to computers...
Yeah, i am going to have to agree. Why post an article if you think it might be false? Im getting really sick of right wing liars making us look like a bunch of fucking morons.

I am going to go on a rampage from this day forward if i see anything even remotely questionable being posted by right wingers.

Even liberals identified it as pandering to extreme left. How can anyone have confidence in an individual when faced with the most important decision in his life chose a "woman of color" because it was politically expedient?

This is different from every other Democrat how?

You've had that and more the last four years. Up until January, 2020, his presidency wasn't tested. He was a corrupt incompetent fraud who didn't need to show any leadership until the pandemic hit. Then, he failed spectacularly...just as most of us who've been watching for four decades knew he would. Then you have his VP, who's just a cuck dressed in a suit and a tie. A yes man. A cheerleader. I don't think I've ever seen a more invisible VP.

Joe Biden is a career politician and a centrist. Kamala Harris is a centrist and competent politician. Sit back and learn. You'll see how things are supposed to function when you don't surround yourself with incompetent yes men and women.
Define leadership. You are up and down the board repeating the phrase as if the rest of the world gives a damn about what that means to you. Here is your opportunity to make your words matter. Define leadership, girly girl.

..he is not a leader --he's a typical ass kissing politician

No one needs a leader. Everyone needs experts - and the USA needs a man who is able to make - or to let make - decisions in the best of all possible ways.
....you just contradicted yourself---don't need a leader, but needs a man to make decisions

Is a referee in your view of the world a leader of a game? Then you are right. Whatever - we need people who make decisions - another solution is to let make decisions from machines or dices. My inner "Eidgenosse" (Swiss) got unfortunatelly some blue spots because also Switzerland made mistakes in context Corona. I love the Swiss form of democracy. Example: A mayor prepares decisions and the citizens vote with a hand signal whether they agree or not. Who is the leader in this "game"?

What Trump made definetelly wrong was his handling of critics. What the republicans definitely make wrong is their erosion of the value "democracy" - what is not the same as the political party "the democrats". And what all US-Americans make definitely wiong is their relation to the natural (=god given) human rights: Revenge and torture are taboos - and "right or wrong, my country" is a nonsense statement is such a context. "Wrong is wrong and torture is wrong" that's all.

Last edited:

You've had that and more the last four years. Up until January, 2020, his presidency wasn't tested. He was a corrupt incompetent fraud who didn't need to show any leadership until the pandemic hit. Then, he failed spectacularly...just as most of us who've been watching for four decades knew he would. Then you have his VP, who's just a cuck dressed in a suit and a tie. A yes man. A cheerleader. I don't think I've ever seen a more invisible VP.

Joe Biden is a career politician and a centrist. Kamala Harris is a centrist and competent politician. Sit back and learn. You'll see how things are supposed to function when you don't surround yourself with incompetent yes men and women.
Define leadership. You are up and down the board repeating the phrase as if the rest of the world gives a damn about what that means to you. Here is your opportunity to make your words matter. Define leadership, girly girl.
Making a decision based on what is best for the country, not what a faction of the far left wants. Harris is completely out of her element should she become the official POTUS and not run things for a senile old man who likes black children sitting on his bulging lap. Scariest thought in the world: Harris in control of our nuclear arsenal.

Trump switched from pro-choice to pro-life because he thought it was politically expedient.

May 20, 2019 — For most of his adult life Trump was passionately pro-choice. Then he decided to run for president.

Biden chose the best person for the job. That she is a person of color, a woman, and very competent was a great choice so that people of color and women could be represented in the highest political arena of government.

Atleast Trump don't stutter. And he don't have a speaker in his ear and read the teleprompter.:D
Trump tells tall tales instead, does read the teleprompter, and sounds like a zombie. During his rallies, he sounds like a snake oil salesman as he spews unchecked rhetoric that his uninformed and uneducated minions swallow as gospel.
Great President.

I didn't say it was bullshit. I said it was probably bullshit. 99 percent of what the shit stains post here IS bullshit.

..he is not a leader --he's a typical ass kissing politician

No one needs a leader. Everyone needs experts - and the USA needs a president who is able to make - or to let make - decisions in the best of all possible ways. It needs not sentences like "USA first" for example. That's clear. Why should anyone in the USA do what's not the best for his country - the USA ? ... Except perhaps he is called Donald Trump and works on psychopathological reasons on a new "Dolchstoßlegende" - on a "stab-in-the-back-legend". Joe Biden wan - Trump lost. Election campaign is over. And in the next months Donald Trump should do other things than he is doing now. The USA has problems, which have to be solved. What he is doing now has absolutlelly nothing to do with "USA first".

Thank you for that!

I didn't say it was bullshit. I said it was probably bullshit. 99 percent of what the shit stains post here IS bullshit.

But a post you make reflects on you when you are pretty sure it is what you said.
If you saw the video of Biden’s notes under Harris name it said,” Hold no grudge!” In Politics it pays to look at the big picture. Unlike the one who sits in the WH now whose whole life is based on petty grudges. I am quite sure Harris apologized for her ill planned attack.

She is not my first choice but I feel Biden made his choice.
Camel Toe Harris probably bent over and took old Joes dick into her mouth in apology. Camel got to great heights being a good dick sucker...

Well, we know where your mind is.

A stutter is something you are born with. You learn constant lies.

But a post you make reflects on you when you are pretty sure it is what you said.
If you saw the video of Biden’s notes under Harris name it said,” Hold no grudge!” In Politics it pays to look at the big picture. Unlike the one who sits in the WH now whose whole life is based on petty grudges. I am quite sure Harris apologized for her ill planned attack.

Camel Toe Harris probably bent over and took old Joes dick into her mouth in apology. Camel got to great heights being a good dick sucker...

Go ahead keep making up shit ya fucking two bit whore.

Great President.
I agree with you. George HW Bush was a great president. He was a unifier and had empathy for others. Then
we have the divisive trump who has succeeded in tearing our country apart with his bad behavior and huge childish ego.

Mind your ignorant manners, boy and wipe the snot off your nose!

Making a decision based on what is best for the country, not what a faction of the far left wants. Harris is completely out of her element should she become the official POTUS and not run things for a senile old man who likes black children sitting on his bulging lap. Scariest thought in the world: Harris in control of our nuclear arsenal.

That's lovely but I am going to need JackOffNoTrade's definition.

Title of OP....WE. How can WE trust him? I am not part of the WE. I don't trust him and never will.

I am a little old for that, but keep making an ass out of yourself. Mama would be prour!

Little men like you are a dime a dozen On the boards.

Biden was just certified in Michigan. Choke on that 7 year old!

hahahahhahah
you have TDS
..no, he is not

Forum List

Back