How can we protect the Capitol from REAL insurrectionists on Jan 3, 2023?

Yes. All you care about is power. Like your Orange Fuhrer. That is why you cannot be allowed back into the White House.

Oh look, another complete fucking moron who just doesn't get it.

We'll, I'm too tired to explain, and it's not my job anyway.

All I'm going to say is there are hundreds of pairs of eyes on the libtards right now and only one pair is Republican.

If the Dems aren't squeaky - and I do mean SQUEAKY - clean this election they're going to be in a world of pain. Real, serious, very scary pain. They'll WISH for a simple insurrection, or a little tar and a few feathers.

(Notice I didn't say Republicans were necessarily going to be the ones bringing the game, although there is always that possibility too).

What would they do if Republicans won Congress?

Same thing they did in the past.

Grit their teeth and prepare for the next election.

What they WON’T do is raid the Capitol
You didn't read my post. Republicans control everything. Have you forgotten about vote suppression? Republicans have taken control of the Presidency, the House, the Senate, gotten rid of the filibuster to pass anything and everything they want, added seats to the Supreme Court, passed district drawing up laws, and what you would call vote suppression laws everywhere, and have rigged it so that they can never lose again. And, they have done it all legally and democratically, just like the democrats wanted to do but failed at. Democrats will never win an election again because of everything Republicans did. So, you just swallow it all because it was done legally and democratically, or do you start having insurrections?

You didn't read my post. Republicans control everything. Have you forgotten about vote suppression? Republicans have taken control of the Presidency, the House, the Senate, gotten rid of the filibuster to pass anything and everything they want, added seats to the Supreme Court, passed district drawing up laws, and what you would call vote suppression laws everywhere, and have rigged it so that they can never lose again. And, they have done it all legally and democratically, just like the democrats wanted to do but failed at. Democrats will never win an election again because of everything Republicans did. So, you just swallow it all because it was done legally and democratically, or do you start having insurrections?
You think that scenario is likely? Even possible without some serious shenanigans?

Except in 2020 when democratic leadership was advocating for BLM/Antifa criminals all over the nation. Do you need to be reminded that Harris personally arranged for bail for many of them?

No they weren't. Trump did nothing to diffuse the situation. He refused to address their grievances. He reacts with violence and tough talk. Remember what he told the Boy Scouts of America?

No they weren't. Trump did nothing to diffuse the situation. He refused to address their grievances. He reacts with violence and tough talk. Remember what he told the Boy Scouts of America?
He offered federal assistance to both Portland and Seattle which both state's democrat governors promptly declined while the law-abiding populace's rights were trampled by BLM/Antifa. It is well documented, moron. Look it up.

You think that scenario is likely? Even possible without some serious shenanigans?
Yes. Entirely possible. I mean, all it takes is Republicans having the presidency, the House, and the Senate. From there they get rid of the filibuster, allowing anything and everything they want to be passed. Republicans are already going to take the House this year, maybe the Senate. If not the Senate, it is fairly easy pickens come 2024. Then we just need the presidency. I mean, look how close Democrats got to doing the very same thing. If it weren't for Sinema and Manchin, Democrats could have had complete control to do whatever the hell they wanted, forever. But, as usual, it is democrats who show Republicans how to do it and them Republicans actually going out and doing what it was Democrats tried doing but couldn't.

Forum List

Back