How Can This Be?~New Poll Shows Trump In ‘Dead Heat’ With Biden, Sanders; Some Voters

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The MODS would go crazy if I posted the whole article...but read it here!

Red State ^ | 8/20/2019 | Elizabeth Vaughn

A Zogby/Wall St. 24/7 poll released on Monday showed President Trump slightly ahead of the top 2020 Democratic hopefuls. The online poll, conducted August 9-12, surveyed 897 likely voters and has a margin of error of +/- 3.3%.

In a head-to-head race, Trump topped former Vice President Joe Biden by a margin of 46% to 45%. 9% were not sure. Sanders topped Trump with suburban women (45% to 36%), Hispanics (52% to 43%), African Americans (77% to 17%), Generation Z voters, those people born from 1995 to 2010 (66% for Sanders, Trump’s support was not available), medium-city voters (53% to 38%), and small-city voters (47% to 43%).

The two were tied among independents (39%), and large-city voters (46%).

In a head-to-head race, Trump topped Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) by a 44% to 42% margin. 14% were not sure.

Harris outperformed among millennials (51% to 32%), Generation Z (56% to 26%), Hispanics (58% to 34%), suburban women (46% to 37%), and interestingly, among all women (42% to 39%).

Trump led among independents (41% to 35%), men (50% to 41%), small-city voters (46% to 40%), and suburban voters (45% to 40%).

In a race against Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), Trump was ahead by a 45% to 43% margin. 13% were not sure.

The poll also showed Trump besting South Bend, IN Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D) by a 45% to 42% margin, with 14% unsure.

Perhaps the most interesting results concerned “silent” Trump supporters. Nearly half of those surveyed, 49% (22% strongly and 27% somewhat strongly), agreed with the following statement:

Even though I tell people I do not approve of Donald Trump, I personally agree with him on certain issues.

Zogby notes that the percentage of likely voters who believe they have to “silently” support Trump has increased to 49% from 40% in the last year

--------------'

But The Donald was getting BEAT by everyone in a bunch of left leaning polls only this morning....Politics...a fun game to watch as ABNORMALS start pulling out their hair and screaming at the moon!

The poll that matters in is in November next year. Shut these Commie turds the fuck up, please!

This means he is 20% points above them...

I was going to write that.

The undecided are the important group this far from an election. The economy holds steady, when the undecided
put their mind to it next October/November, The Prez will grab 75% of the undecided vote.

Forum List

Back