How can the World Prepare for Climate Change and the Magnetic Polar Shift?

Gantlemagne

May 7, 2020
Acadia
1589313823950.png

1589313951875.png

In the cosmic sense of things, it happens in an instant.

But an instant on planet Earth takes thousands of years.

It's not going to be a sudden thing like people think.

The climate changes over time. It's a natural phenomenon. If man survives, then good. I guess. If not, then, so what. Besides, man can't even balance a budget. How's he gonna balance the planet to his liking? Pffft.

In the cosmic sense of things, it happens in an instant.

But an instant on planet Earth takes thousands of years.

It's not going to be a sudden thing like people think.

The climate changes over time. It's a natural phenomenon. If man survives, then good. I guess. If not, then, so what. Besides, man can't even balance a budget. How's he gonna balance the planet to his liking? Pffft.
Well, here's some of the observations I made. There might, probably, be sudden and drastic tidal shifts as more water is poured into the oceans from Antarctica and Greenland. Temps reached near 70 degrees in Antarctica this past year, and a lot of ice melted on... Eagle Island, I think it was. So, expect lots more liquid water and water vapor in the air. Bigger wetter storms.

I also noticed in 2018, after the temps reached about 90 degrees around the Arctic Circle, that in November there was a week period when people were getting disoriented feeling like they were drunk, and voices higher than usual. Why? Helium is a byproduct in Solar radiation from Hydrogen fusion, and does not readily bond with Oxygen, and competes for air space. The temperature extremes and Helium infusion means the magnetic field is weakening and more Solar radiation is getting into the planet's Atmosphere.

The core of the planet is Iron and Nickel, and if the Iron on a Compass is attracted to Magnetic North, then think of all the magnetic material on the planet being focused on that point, in the air, in and on the Crust, the Mantle, and the Core; the course of Plate Tectonics.

All these factors being taken into consideration. I think the following things should be done.

1. Larger nations should be formed so places such as the Bahamas and the Netherlands and Denmark will be able to evacuate once the water levels start to rise.

2. If Solar radiation becomes a big issue, as in people begin developing skin cancers and are getting bad cases of Sunburn even without being outside, then try Tungsten paint.

3. Higher temps will be the new norm and the demand on energy will increase, and so to prevent rising costs and power outages, requiring Solar panels on buildings will likely ease the strain on the power grid.

4. If more Solar radiation is reaching the planet and warmer temperatures, then the magma and lava will expand with the heat and ooze out onto the surface and through weak spots in the Crust, like a meat filled cheese ball in the microwave.

5. So People are going to have to be warned, because if The Iron Volcano in the Canaries explodes, or the Mid Atlantic Rift Zone becomes the Mid Atlantic Convergence Zone, and Iceland and the Japanese Islands and New Zealand are pulled apart, there will be tsunamis and earthquakes and volcanic eruptions that will cause terrible destruction and danger to Human life.

A magnetic polar shift is no big deal. The pole is just shifting from northern Canada to northern Siberia, which is where it will settle down. At least that's what the geophysical scientists think. It's only internet hysterics screaming about a pole reversal and the collapse of the magnetic field and DOOM.

Also, magnetic pole shifts have never had any effect on climate before, so there's no reason to think one would have an effect on climate now.

Try not to contribute any more than I have to, but I do not favor radical change the sake of global warming. As for the polar shift, it is a very slow process, not to worry about as they already are used to updating the GPS and other satellites. Probably harder reprinting to update topo maps for changes to declination angle, but few of us bother any more with that type of navigation or point locating, as we depend on the satellites.

A magnetic polar shift is no big deal. The pole is just shifting from northern Canada to northern Siberia, which is where it will settle down. At least that's what the geophysical scientists think. It's only internet hysterics screaming about a pole reversal and the collapse of the magnetic field and DOOM.

Also, magnetic pole shifts have never had any effect on climate before, so there's no reason to think one would have an effect on climate now.
Hmm... check this out. We know from rock formations that the shift is actually a full shift and I think the new magnetic pole will be focused somewhere around Reunion Isle; so consider Me Dr. Doom... I'm just realistically projecting what would happen if all the Tectonic Plates start moving in the opposite directions.

We know from rock formations that the shift is actually a full shift and I think the new magnetic pole will be focused somewhere around Reunion Isle;

We do?

How do we know this? How do records of past flips in the rocks predict a future flip? The rocks show us that such reversals occur at random intervals, so there's no way to look at the record and say "We're due for a reversal".

We know from rock formations that the shift is actually a full shift and I think the new magnetic pole will be focused somewhere around Reunion Isle;

We do?

How do we know this? How do records of past flips in the rocks predict a future flip? The rocks show us that such reversals occur at random intervals, so there's no way to look at the record and say "We're due for a reversal".
I'm fairly sure there's a regularity to the switches that are likely caused by Our Solar System's galactic orbit around the Black Star, a Black Sun, that I named Vishnu because this star maintains the galaxy with it's gravity. That at some point We cross the galactic orbital plane and causes the Magnetic Pole to switch. Rock stratification may be the key to understanding this... the rock layers appear to be uniform, which is a strange occurrence if not directly related to a naturally ordered event.

Hurricane Season apparently starts in May now. Last 5 years have had Hurricanes before June 1st. Probably extends to December now too. Going to be a hot Summer.

You make a good point about volcanos exploding. With the extra weight that the melted ice would place on continents, this could cause magma to squeeze out of the crust and there would more volcanic activity.

Countries uniting to save each other? Thats a long stretch. I would anticipate that the rich would be saved and the poor would be stuck and suffer great casualties as is always the case.

I agree ... we've only been measuring this for a short while ... turns out it's changing ... that doesn't mean it's a bad thing ... for all we know, it always changes ...

People like being afraid ...

Hurricane Season apparently starts in May now. Last 5 years have had Hurricanes before June 1st. Probably extends to December now too. Going to be a hot Summer.

I went to the NHC website to dispute this claim ... pfffft ... they're tracking a system today that's likely to become either tropical or subtropical this weekend ... so make that the last 6 years have had tropical cyclones form in May (or April in 2017) ...

Usually the season starts on June 1st in the North Atlantic ... however, it starts on May 15th in the eastern North Pacific ... in the North Atlantic, we've seen a total of 20 "off-season" tropical cyclones in the past 20 years ... comparable to the 20 years 1940-60 ... usually it's 12 to 15 in this time span ... only 7 hurricanes that were strictly off-season since Year 1900, excluding storms that formed in November and spun into December ... all the rest were tropical storms ...

... and don't forget that "weak" tropical storms can be just as damaging as hurricanes ... be prepared ... and remember that the NHC will be about 24 hours ahead of your local authorities for warnings ... evacuate early, beat the traffic ...

I agree ... we've only been measuring this for a short while ... turns out it's changing ... that doesn't mean it's a bad thing ... for all we know, it always changes ...

People like being afraid ...
Could be a good thing, places such as Russia and Canada, where there is a lot of land, will have longer growing seasons.

I went to the NHC website to dispute this claim ... pfffft ... they're tracking a system today that's likely to become either tropical or subtropical this weekend ... so make that the last 6 years have had tropical cyclones form in May (or April in 2017) ...

Usually the season starts on June 1st in the North Atlantic ... however, it starts on May 15th in the eastern North Pacific ... in the North Atlantic, we've seen a total of 20 "off-season" tropical cyclones in the past 20 years ... comparable to the 20 years 1940-60 ... usually it's 12 to 15 in this time span ... only 7 hurricanes that were strictly off-season since Year 1900, excluding storms that formed in November and spun into December ... all the rest were tropical storms ...

... and don't forget that "weak" tropical storms can be just as damaging as hurricanes ... be prepared ... and remember that the NHC will be about 24 hours ahead of your local authorities for warnings ... evacuate early, beat the traffic ...
Thanks. I think with those stats, Hurricane Season should be officially extended.

You make a good point about volcanos exploding. With the extra weight that the melted ice would place on continents, this could cause magma to squeeze out of the crust and there would more volcanic activity.

Countries uniting to save each other? Thats a long stretch. I would anticipate that the rich would be saved and the poor would be stuck and suffer great casualties as is always the case.
Just imagine a United Kingdom of Scandinavia, so the Danes can escape, Magne Austria so the Flemish Dutch can get to the highlands, or... the United Commonwealth of Acadia, British Commonwealth Bahamas and U.K. and Caribbean state citizens have the United States and Canada as a permanent evacuation home, without immigration issues.

New Topics

Forum List

Back