How can the federal government dictate vaccination policy?

The Constitution exists to limit the government, moron. Strictly....
Actually, the Constitution was created to form a more perfect union of We the People

Most is dedicated to describing that Government of the people, by the people and for the people.

The Bill of Rights placed limits on the Government

Herd immunity applies when a significant majority of the public has been exposed to COVID or the vaccine. We already know that COVID itself provides more effective and longer lasting immunity than the vaccines.

The vaccines do not stop the spread or prevent you from getting COVID. They supposedly prevent you from ending up in the hospital if you get COVID, but this is largely dependent on your age and health status. Most people who get COVID (even if unvaccinated) do not end up in the hospital.

We already know that the vaccine is a greater threat to health for those under 18 than COVID is, in the vast majority of cases. This is part of why a lot of countries still do not allow the vaccination of children for COVID.

In short, you really should only get the vaccine if you are 60 or older or if you have certain pre-existing conditions. Otherwise, you're taking unnecessary risks that don't even prevent you from getting COVID or spreading it.
I do not care if Joe shit the rag man does not get the shot..Fact is I do not care if you die from it you put your own ass in the ground. Conspiracy Theory and David Icke will get you dead..

I do not care if Joe shit the rag man does not get the shot..Fact is I do not care if you die from it you put your own ass in the ground. Conspiracy Theory and David Icke will get you dead..
It's not conspiracy theory, although what I mentioned does tend to get censored by social media, since it doesn't promote their agenda. You don't have to take my word for it either. There are multiple studies publicly available from reputable medical institutions that corroborate what I mentioned. The most revealing one so far is a massive Israeli study regarding two of the vaccines of about 880,000 people.

It's not conspiracy theory, although what I mentioned does tend to get censored by social media, since it doesn't promote their agenda. You don't have to take my word for it either. There are multiple studies publicly available from reputable medical institutions that corroborate what I mentioned. The most revealing one so far is a massive Israeli study regarding two of the vaccines of about 880,000 people.
I do not buy it I have took all 3 Moderna and I am still here.......

Unless you're old (60+), have a weakened immune system, or have a pre-existing respiratory condition, you'd still be here even after getting COVID without vaccination as well.
Yeah you could be..Then you could die as well...If people are to fucking wimpy to take the shot irregardless of what that idiot Biden says..And they are so scared the government is tracking them with a shot..Then I say die from it I do not care....

Yeah you could be..Then you could die as well...If people are to fucking wimpy to take the shot irregardless of what that idiot Biden says..And they are so scared the government is tracking them with a shot..Then I say die from it I do not care....
There are multiple reasons to avoid the shot. Some are religious, some are not.

All of the vaccines were developed using aborted fetal cell lines, so that becomes a moral and religious issue for anyone who is pro-life.

Non-religious reasons involve various issues. First, the vaccine presents a greater risk for myocarditis and blood clot issues than COVID itself for people under 30 who are of good health. Second, none of the vaccines available in the US are manufactured with cGMP standards, so dosage quality can vary dramatically. Third, the one vaccine that received FDA approval isn't even available (Comirnaty). Pfizer only produces the EUA version, which has no legal liability for them for things like adverse events. The Comirnaty version does have legal liability due to FDA approval.

There are issues beyond that, but it's not about "wimpiness." It's about a product that is faulty and which you have no recourse if it harms you. To be honest, it's about risk assessment and intelligence.

There are multiple reasons to avoid the shot. Some are religious, some are not.

All of the vaccines were developed using aborted fetal cell lines, so that becomes a moral and religious issue for anyone who is pro-life.

Non-religious reasons involve various issues. First, the vaccine presents a greater risk for myocarditis and blood clot issues than COVID itself for people under 30 who are of good health. Second, none of the vaccines available in the US are manufactured with cGMP standards, so dosage quality can vary dramatically. Third, the one vaccine that received FDA approval isn't even available (Comirnaty). Pfizer only produces the EUA version, which has no legal liability for them for things like adverse events. The Comirnaty version does have legal liability due to FDA approval.

There are issues beyond that, but it's not about "wimpiness." It's about a product that is faulty and which you have no recourse if it harms you. To be honest, it's about risk assessment and intelligence.
Take it or not I do not care what your reasons are....Just don't have your family pissing and moaning on the evening news because of your paranoia!

Take it or not I do not care what your reasons are....Just don't have your family pissing and moaning on the evening news because of your paranoia!
Paranoia implies irrational fear, so that would not apply here.

Nevertheless, I hope no one you care for has any adverse reactions from the vaccine.

According to the constitution, regional authorities in the United States (and in other countries) do not have subordination to the presidential administration. And the presidential administration, the executive branch, leads only health care institutions and other institutions subordinate directly to federal departments.

That is, they do not have any constitutional right to administer in the states. Then how do they carry out repressive measures of vaccination? Through which mechanisms of power?

They cannot, which is why the courts are shooting them all down

Paranoia implies irrational fear, so that would not apply here.

Nevertheless, I hope no one you care for has any adverse reactions from the vaccine.
What is it if it is not irrational fear? Your afraid of the shot because it uses dead fetal cells or some shit....No one I know has had an adverse reaction to it....All the more proof what your espousing is irrational fear...

What is it if it is not irrational fear? Your afraid of the shot because it uses dead fetal cells or some shit....No one I know has had an adverse reaction to it....All the more proof what your espousing is irrational fear...
That's not how this works. Multiple studies have shown what the risks are statistically, and thousands of people have had adverse reactions across the world. Everyone has a different risk factor based on age, health condition, and genetics.

If I were 60 and had bad health, I would be a lot more likely to get the vaccine, because COVID would pose a significant risk to me. Since I'm in my 40s and healthy, the vaccine is more risky to me.

If you haven't had an adverse reaction (yet), consider yourself lucky. But do not be so arrogant as to assume you know all there is to know about the risk of injury or adverse health conditions associated with these vaccines.

Here is a recent peer reviewed research study on this subject, which might open your eyes a bit.

Forum List

Back