How Can I Convince My Husband . . .

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
. . . that we should get another dog? We (the kids and I) all want another dog but the hubs is nixing it. He says when the cat dies. :rolleyes:

There's a 10 year old white German Shepard at the spca that needs a home. I want to go adopt her, hubs would be pissed. Hmmmm, what to do . . . .

Don't torment your husband. Relent. My wife/daughter are nagging me for another dog and there's just no way. I told them either when the dog dies or kid goes off to college or wherever.

I haven't lived in a pet-free household for 30 years.

Don't torment your husband. Relent. My wife/daughter are nagging me for another dog and there's just no way. I told them either when the dog dies or kid goes off to college or wherever.

I haven't lived in a pet-free household for 30 years.

Wife/daughter? Umm you are the pet.

here is what i tell da man......

look i want this...you can do it now and make it easy....or you can fuck with me...and make it difficullt...your choice...but it is going to happen....

this works a good part of the time.

I was speaking of bluffing. Not boffing.
We males are not good at figuring out what cards women are holding.

Speak for yourself, after twenty years I know what my wife wants, bluffing doesn't work.

Up till that post I had you figured for a pretty smart feller :)

Nah. It's called communication and the proper marital hierarchy. I make the decisions so when she wants something she tells me what she wants and I decide to do it, quickly.

Forum List

Back