How Can Haiti Be Made Great Again?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
There isn't a forum section on shithole, basketcase island countries near the USA so I will post here. With the new Sleepy Joe publicist being of Haitian descent one wonders if she seeks solutions for Haiti or seeks to bring the USA down so Haiti won't look so bad relatively speaking. There must have been a time when Haiti was functional for example before it descended into being a cesspool.

Last edited:
There isn't a forum section on shithole, basketcase island countries near the USA so I will post here. With the new Sleepy Joe publicist being of Haitian descent one wonders if she seeks solutions for Haiti or seeks to bring the USA down so Haiti won't look so bad relatively speaking. There must have been a time when Haiti was functional for example before it descended into being a cesspool.

You mean you started a thread of Haiti and you don't know about its History and you didn't bother to inform yourself before starting a thread on the country?

It never was great so "again" is a misnomer.

Like many former European Colonies at the end of the colonial period they were left to fend for themselves with no real understanding of self governance or even economics.

As a result, crime and corruption have dominated there since the end of the colonial period.

Forum List

Back