Zone1 How Can Christians Condone Abortion?

Choice is the essence of Christian thought.
Hardly the essence of any Christian that reads and comprehends the Word of God, "faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God (Romans 10:17)..........truth is the essence of Christianity, truth as defined by God's revelations in the Holy Scriptures. Truth that Christians are to be "sanctified" in. "Sanctifiy them through Thy truth.....Your word is truth. As Thou (the Father) hast sent Me (the Christ) into the world, even so I have sent them (disciples of Christ) into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, THAT THEY MIGHT ALSO BE SANCTIFIED THROUGH THE TRUTH." -- John 17:17-19

To further make the point concerning truth as revealed from God, Jesus stated, "........To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone that is of the truth hears My voice." -- John 18:37

What was Jesus mission statement as coming to earth as God "incarnate"? Was it to feed the poor? Hardly, Jesus stated that the poor will be among you ALWAYS. (John 12:8).......poverty exists due to uncontrollable circumstances, natural causes, poverty by choice by making poor life decisions..sickness, etc., Poverty cannot be legislated away. Take for example the 10s of trillions of dollars spent on poverty by the US Government in its supposed "war on poverty", beginning in the 60s with the poverty index hardly moving from that point forward, a period covering over 70 years......the US has wasted more on legislating laws to combat poverty than all the Wars of US history cost combined. Still people are coming forward with the demand of "more soup please"........poverty breeds generational poverty....its a never ending repetition, as proven via Government documentation.

Jesus Chastised those that continued to follow Him after the miracle of the fish and loaves. Jesus was Himself born into poverty and was readily accepted by the common people. (Mark 12:37) Jesus purpose was to teach/instruct TRUTH as delivered from heaven (John 18:37). His service to the poor was to preach the Gospel (Good News) Truth. (Luke 7:22)

When people continued to follow Him after He miraculously feed over 5000 people, Jesus turned them away and declared they should be more concerned about feeding the eternal soul with Truth rather than feeding the flesh which is but temporary. (John 6:26-27)

Christians are encouraged to be generous and help the poor when and if possible.......only you personally know how much you can personally sacrifice to help others........Christianity requires giving from the heart, not for show. God rewards true sacrifice to help those in true need, especially those of the Brotherhood. (Luke 6:38)........you can't lie to God.

A Christian should be ready to help anyone when the need is established....because what we possess is because God has blessed us.......one should give from the heart, to share in whatever you have in abundance...be it money, time or any special skills of trade you might have. (Luke 3:11).....to some a gift of 1 dollar is valued as much as someone with wealth giving hundreds for the same purpose, for you give as you have prospered.

But this is not the mission statement for the kingdom of God....i.e, the church given to Christ by the Father (Matthew 16, 28:18-19)........that mission is to provide the chance for salvation of the eternal soul..........to convert those without hope.

Helping others is a personal and individual choice....that must come from the heart, not under threat of fines and or imprisonments for failure to redistribute what wealth you have personally earned.....as the progressive tax system requires, its nothing but social wealth redistribution which only ends up making everyone equal.....equally poor, for the have nots soon stop trying when they are gifted a livelihood void of having to earn it......when you continue to give.....the people EXPECT it as a right. Eventually, when more than half of the population is on the government dole......who is going to pay for their existence if there are less and less income earners? :dunno:

Last edited:
Exo 21:22
When fighting, someone striking a woman pregnant and come forth a child not that is harmed ,,, punishment will be punishment when set forth upon that the husbands wife makes as judgment

:23 And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life,

Directly from the Hebrew manuscriptsโ€ฆ
Exo 21:22
ื•ื›ื™ึพ When - ื™ื ืฆื• fighting,, - ืื ืฉืื™ื and someone -

ื•ื ื’ืคื• striking - ืืฉืื” a woman - ื”ืจื” pregnant -

ื•ื™ืฆืื• and come forth - ื™ืœื“ื™ื” child - ื•ืœื not

ื™ื”ื™ื” that is - ืืกื•ืŸ harmed ,,, - ืขื ื•ืฉื punishment

ื™ืขื ืฉื will be punishment - ื›ืืฉืืจ when - ื™ืฉืื™ืช set forth ,,,

ืขืœื™ื• upon this - ื‘ืขืœ the husbands -

ื”ืืฉืื” wife - ื•ื ืชืŸ makes - ื‘ืคืœืœื™ืืƒ
the judgment

:23 And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life,

Trusting in a trinitarian translation is the last thing an honest and Godly Christian should ever do

Major doctrine and social standards of the โ€œโ€โ€โ€โ€ norm โ€œโ€โ€โ€โ€ society โ€œ Trinitarian Faith System โ€œ were in agreement and unity and very important for the KJV translators to maintain that were copied and carried over / duplicated from the Catholic Church System wherein the translators completely ignored the original manuscripts and maintained the Catholic narrative,

to inject into the translation - an over exaggerating and embellishing an exaggerated or inflated depiction of brutality, harshness, cruelty and barbaric characterization and depiction of the Old Testament characters.
Every possible method that exists - to cast the Old Testament into the most brutal, harsh, and barbaric savage and cruel depiction that they possibly were able.

If men who are fighting hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman's husband demands and the court allows. But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life . . .
What the NIV implies is that the child is born alive and that the penalty of life for life, eye for eye, etc. applies to the child as well as the mother. If injury comes to the child OR the mother there will not just be a fine but life for life, eye for eye, etc

thank you, this just made me happy tonight, l love babies so very much,

translating God's word as it is in the original message is showing how important a little baby is unto the Lord, the most precocious thing we can imagine is the life of a little baby.

thank you, this just made me happy tonight, l love babies so very much,

translating God's word as it is in the original message is showing how important a little baby is unto the Lord, the most precocious thing we can imagine is the life of a little baby.
Every woman who has an abortion is pregnant with a child she does not want to raise, and probably cannot raise well. She does not think the child is precious. What should we do with all these unwanted children? Have you adopted any?

"You shall do no MURDER" -- Jesus
Besides, Jesus acknowledged the INSPIRATION OF THE SCRIPTURES. ALL OF THEM.
He doesn't need to address every topic under the sun to understand His mind. We need only look at the Scriptures He acknowledged
Great news - all wars and killings will stop immediately, especially amongst Christians.
Off course it is to be expected that now - you and alike will state that all US presidents, politicians and Christian murderers worldwide were not true Christians.

If so, your Christian religion doesn't seem to convince it's believers at all, maybe you need to emphasis more onto eternal damnation and higher temperature purgatory.
Also your God does explicitly state: The Lord can and does forgive any and all sins, including murder.

Sin is primarily against God's commands. Although we commit sins against one another, the primary One who is offended is a morally pure and holy God. This being the case, it is He and only He who can determine the penalty for sin and how we can receive forgiveness for our sins.

BTW - aside from pregnancies caused due to rape, or if a serious birth deficiency is evident - I am against abortion.

Last edited:
Every woman who has an abortion is pregnant with a child she does not want to raise, and probably cannot raise well. She does not think the child is precious. What should we do with all these unwanted children? Have you adopted any?
My wife and me actually have, additionally to our own children - and I deem it to be a governments foremost duty to set up regulations and funds to take care of "unwanted" children. Anything else is pure Hypocrisy. Especially by those "Christian" politicians, not even to mention those that head political parties that behold the term Christian.

Maybe she wants to get pregnant later? your arguments are totally besides the point and off reality.
Too bad.

If you wonโ€™t sterilize yourself and you wonโ€™t avoid the one type of sex that makes kids, then take care of your damn kids.

If you kill your kids, then you are a piece of shit who needs to die in prison.

Great news - all wars and killings will stop immediately, especially amongst Christians.
Off course it is to be expected that now....
"Thou Shalt not MURDER

Clearly you don't understand the meaning of words. But who cares when your goal is to deceive and push your own agenda

"Thou Shalt not MURDER

Clearly you don't understand the meaning of words. But who cares when your goal is to deceive and push your own agenda
Go and read my post 128
BTW - aside from pregnancies caused due to rape, or if a serious birth deficiency is evident - I am against abortion.

- other then that, you and CarsomyrPlusSix, urgently need to see a psychiatrist, don't wait, go NOW !!

The "mother" needs to be sterilized so she can screw all she wants and never get pregnant

The only solution is mandatory sterilization along with the first abortion. Women obviously can no longer be trusted to be intelligent enough to simply avoid getting pregnant in the first place.

Go and read my post 128

- other then that, you and CarsomyrPlusSix, urgently need to see a psychiatrist, don't wait, go NOW !!
Oh, do feel free to fuck off.

Murderers should go to prison - my, what a hot take! Anyone who thinks murderers should be imprisoned need to talk to psychiatristsโ€ฆ

I have not adopted a child, but I have donated many times to organizations who help orphaned children I have also worked very hard for many, many years and paid my taxes in full.

The federal income tax brackets range from 10% to 37% if our income we work for.

homeless children who are abandoned by their mothers and fathers are not normally going to be abandoned by society, there are many government programs for children, all paid for by the American taxpayer.

there always the exception, sometimes a very tiny % / percentage of children will be neglected - abused,
but this is only due to the fact that the government program is being abused by adults. the money is there for the children...........................

it is not the responsibility of my neighbor to pay for my sexual delights and sexual journeys, to use abortion as a form of birth control is very expensive

and a late term abortion is Torture, Pedophilia AND Murder of an innocent child

There are a surprising number of faith based maternity homes who take in mothers who have chosen to let their babies live, where they get IMMENSE help, not only with pregnancy and birth but life skills and parenting and many other gifts practical and spiritual.

Here's a beautiful looking place in North Dakota which I have decided to donate to:

My church also has several fund raising programs to support mothers and babies locally.

I get so tired of leftist whining about how our selfishness makes them have to abort their babies.

Forum List

Back