How can BLM not be a terrorist organisation, when they are making a list of demands?

When I was employed my employer had a list of demands they expected from me.
That is employment. This is policy direction. Trying to get it done by means of violence and destruction. Which is the very definition of terrorism.
You are welcome

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson
These people mostly go after CIVILIANS. Not GOVT.
Can you at least TRY to be relevant in this thread?

You said getting things done with violence and destruction was the definition of terrorism. Your words. Jefferson understood that violence can be needed. Dislike it all you want but it is working.
No I didnt. I said they do it for policy changes.
Stop being obtuse.
Comparing what Jefferson meant to BLMs goals and what they are doing is probably the dumbest thing i will read all day. And its not even 7AM yet.
Good job.

Ask Chauvin if it's worked.
Why do you ignore my point to justify violence and murder, you piece of shit?

That is employment. This is policy direction. Trying to get it done by means of violence and destruction. Which is the very definition of terrorism.
You are welcome

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

You said getting things done with violence and destruction was the definition of terrorism. Your words. Jefferson understood that violence can be needed. Dislike it all you want but it is working.
Stop being obtuse.
Comparing what Jefferson meant to BLMs goals and what they are doing is probably the dumbest thing i will read all day. And its not even 7AM yet.
Good job.

Lol. Lash out. You are just mad it's worked.

You are welcome

Thomas Jefferson

Stop being obtuse.
Good job.

Lol. Lash out. You are just mad it's worked.
You still ignore the point for justifying innocent peoples lives being ruined and ended. I hope your life goes up in flames next.

BLM in not a terrorist organization. Unless you're white, racist, and think it's OK for the state to kill blacks without due process.
The problem is that ******$ are failing to comply with the due process - they are fleeing due process and pose a threat to the non-criminal citizenry. The police are then authorized by the citizenry to shoot them.
Wrong. Whites have lived after fighting police.
So have blacks

If you make a list of demands you are a terrorist. That all there is to that.

Most Black Lives Matter protests were quite peaceful. You should probably look at the white supremacist scum if you’re worried about terrorists.
There's been an untold number of BLM terrorist attacks in the last year. Look at all the fucking fires they lit.

You're a fucking ignorant delusional kunt. You have a very low IQ.

Why is BLM being taken seriously? They're nothing but a bunch of thugs.

The police should be unchained and encouraged to do their job...vigorously. Enforce the law whatever it takes.

Stop the brainless destruction, theft, rioting and general stupidity.

If they could stop welfare payments (of all kinds) to these criminals, I'll. bet that would get their attention.

New Topics

Forum List

Back