How can anyone censure MTG or Omar without censuring the other? Both pretty loathsome creatures

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
I saw this article that sort of says dems see a difference between the two. I don't see anyway to compare the US in Afghan and Israel in the WB (which they should not be) with what the Taliban and Hamas do. There'd be peace tomorrow if either terrorist group just stopped.

And it seems the gop is trying to scrub MTG's comments so they can go after Omar to paint the dems badly for the 22 elections. And there's not enough lipstick in the world to put on her.

I saw this article that sort of says dems see a difference between the two. I don't see anyway to compare the US in Afghan and Israel in the WB (which they should not be) with what the Taliban and Hamas do. There'd be peace tomorrow if either terrorist group just stopped.

And it seems the gop is trying to scrub MTG's comments so they can go after Omar to paint the dems badly for the 22 elections. And there's not enough lipstick in the world to put on her.
The difference is MTG is American, and loves this country.

Omar is an Islamic terrorist at heart, and wants to destroy this country. That’s why she’s a Democrat.

There is nothing loathsome about Congresswoman Ilhan Omar.

Straightjacket Marjorie, on the other hand, is the walking definition in the flesh.

No doubt, talk about another false equivalency. Comparing apples to refrigerators.

Comparing apples to refrigerators.

apples to refrigerators?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

More like comparing

1623768008553.png
to
1623768078236.png

(To the age deficient, those are Curly Howard and Knucklehead Smith. Neither know for their intellect)

I've no love for Israel. But the fact is the Israelis offered a peace time and time again, but the Palestinians refused. At this point Israel wants all the land, and has the power to take it. I wish that was not the case. But it is the case. And the Pales best option is to stop attacking. Just lie down in front of the tanks. No doubt the IDF will run some people over, but at that point, the US will not have any choice but to cut support. And the reason the loathsome political parties exist in Israel is because of Pales refusal of any peace. There is definitely a chicken that came before the egg in this case.

Strangely, to me Afghan is a more difficult to distinguish. Without the Taliban, there'd not have been 9-11. But W passed on killing them all to invade what the fuck for Mesopotamia. I say let's raise a toast to Eve who got us the fuck outta there in the first place, and it took a real idiot to get us back there. So Obama got us out of Mesopotamia for the most part, but qWagmired us in what really is a continuation of religious wars predating Islam ... you'd think a devout Muslim like ObamatheFalse would have had a clue to avoid that Fool's Errand. (-: I mean what is our moral justification for killing innocents in Aghan? It wasn't necessary for self-defense when Obama expanded our presence. At least the Israelis as loathsome as they are, are fighting for survival. The Taliban's moral code requires killing all religious opponents and persecuting women for being women. But so long as we are there (and Nato too for that matter) we will have to kill Taliban who are trying to kill our guys.

But to compare the Israelis to Hamas or the US military to the Taliban .... both these pols need to be kicked out of office.

Omar is the poster child (well, other than AOC) for conservative angst.

But whilst Trumpists try and diminish AOC by questioning her intellect, Omar is a different can of worms for them. She really gets the wingnut juices flowing, and the slobber effect gets activated.

She has 4 things that elicit conservative howls of abomination and repellence:

1) She is a woman
2) She is black
3) She is Muslim
4) Her family is African

Couldn't have a more disagreeable background to a conservative than that.

But whilst Trumpists try and diminish AOC by questioning her intellect, Omar is a different can of worms for them. She really gets the wingnut juices flowing, and the slobber effect gets activated.

1) She is a woman
2) She is black
3) She is Muslim
4) Her family is African

Spot on.

1) She is a woman
2) She is black
3) She is Muslim
4) Her family is African

They are just targets for the gop to retake the House by painting all dems as idiot progressive culture warriors, as they did in 20 when they came close to retaking the House.

1) She is a woman
2) She is black
3) She is Muslim
4) Her family is African

Omar is despicable. America saved her life and she shows her appreciation by comparing he to Hamas. Yeah fuck her to the fullest extent.

The issue I have with BOTH of them is the incessant need for media sound bites. They seem more interested in making incendiary comments than legislating.

Forum List

Back