How can anybody not vote for this man?

Best President ever. I love him.

If Biden tried that, he'd break a hip joint and throw out his sacroiliac.

WheelchairJoe.png

Tell us why you love him so much.

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of these United States, has done more for US and OUR civilization than any other POTUS since U.S. Grant. Just yesterday he saved 40+ children from lives of sexual exploitation. And that's just his latest feat. Above all else He is pro-American, pro-nuclear family, pro-human race. You should look him up some time—on non-leftist controlled websites. Dig?

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of these United States, has done more for US and OUR civilization than any other POTUS since U.S. Grant. Just yesterday he saved 40+ children from lives of sexual exploitation. And that's just his latest feat. Above all else He is pro-American, pro-nuclear family, pro-human race. You should look him up some time—on non-leftist controlled websites. Dig?

Holy LSD Batman! :omg:

I want some of whatever drugs this joker is taking.....

Meanwhile back on Earth, the days of complete buffoonery and childish antics emanating from the Oval Office appear to winding down. I must however give credit where credit is due, Donny has managed to achieve the impossible, he's made me miss the bad old days when President Barak O'Nimrod was running things.

Holy LSD Batman! :omg:

I want some of whatever drugs this joker is taking.....

Meanwhile back on Earth, the days of complete buffoonery and childish antics emanating from the Oval Office appear to winding down. I must however give credit where credit is due, Donny has managed to achieve the impossible, he's made me miss the bad old days when President Barak O'Nimrod was running things.

Blind fox.

Forum List

Back