How Bill Clinton handled his anxieties

Terence Millar

Feb 10, 2020
Just absolutely incredible.

"Bill Maher defends Monica Lewinsky, rips 'callous' Bill Clinton over 'manage my anxieties' remark."

" "Real Time" host Bill Maher tore into former President Bill Clinton on Friday night's show over remarks Clinton makes in the new "Hillary" documentary series, saying his affair with Monica Lewinsky was to help him "manage my anxieties."

During the "Overtime" segment of Maher's show, a viewer asked the host's panel of guests what they thought of Clinton's comments.

Several panelists joked that Clinton's self-prescribed stress remedy appeared to have worked, arguing he did "very well" as commander-in-chief."

Bill Maher defends Monica Lewinsky, rips 'callous' Bill Clinton over 'manage my anxieties' remark

"Bill Maher defends Monica Lewinsky, rips 'callous' Bill Clinton over 'manage my anxieties' remark."

" "Real Time" host Bill Maher tore into former President Bill Clinton on Friday night's show over remarks Clinton makes in the new "Hillary" documentary series, saying his affair with Monica Lewinsky was to help him "manage my anxieties."

During the "Overtime" segment of Maher's show, a viewer asked the host's panel of guests what they thought of Clinton's comments.

Several panelists joked that Clinton's self-prescribed stress remedy appeared to have worked, arguing he did "very well" as commander-in-chief."

Bill Maher defends Monica Lewinsky, rips 'callous' Bill Clinton over 'manage my anxieties' remark
There is already a thread on this from yesterday.
Bubba used Monica "to manage my anxiety."

One thing Bill Clinton never had was constipation.One look at Hillary every morning gave him a healthy colon cleansing

• Banned

I'm sorry, I read it on this morning's FOX news, and it is about Maher's take on it.

Do you know if Monica was FDA approved at the time. I don't think Billy Bob read the list of side affects carefully

I wonder if Clinton is trying to hint he has an OCD type thing going on. If you believe some of the secret service guys, Bill had women in the office with the door shut a LOT. It wasn't just a stray affair with Monica like a lot of people have once in awhile. You could probably stretch it to say it was a compulsion. Like Tiger Woods' "sex addiction." Remember that?

Interesting.

I wonder if Clinton is trying to hint he has an OCD type thing going on. If you believe some of the secret service guys, Bill had women in the office with the door shut a LOT. It wasn't just a stray affair with Monica like a lot of people have once in awhile. You could probably stretch it to say it was a compulsion. Like Tiger Woods' "sex addiction." Remember that?

Interesting.
I really wonder how many women Bill and Hill bumped off?...I mean really. They had to at least bump one in 50 yrs.I say over 50 have been bumparooed.

Well if the reason he boinked Monica was anxiety, he should have been on medication his whole life. He leaves behind a string of affairs in his marriage. This "Poor ME" answer to his infidelity doesn't work for me..

Interesting.
I really wonder how many women Bill and Hill bumped off?...I mean really. They had to at least bump one in 50 yrs.I say over 50 have been bumparooed.
This thread is about humping, not bumping.

Well if the reason he boinked Monica was anxiety, he should have been on medication his whole life. He leaves behind a string of affairs in his marriage. This "Poor ME" answer to his infidelity doesn't work for me..
Or maybe he's what we call a Horn Dog.

He's trying to hide is obsession for sex lol :D

Interesting.
This thread is about humping, not bumping.
Well humping can lead to bumping in these cases with the Clintons.

• Most of us just masturbate to handle our anxieties.
  • I guess when you're a Democrat and president, you just diddle your unpaid intern 1/3rd your age with a cigar locked in the Oval Office until she agrees to blow you, then lie to a grand jury because you know your pig slut wife won't divorce you because she needs your sorry ass to launch her own political career as a crook and your base won't disapprove anyway.
But will then hold it against DJT years later for saying some beauty contestants will willingly offer to let you fool with them to win a contest as a brag to a guy during a live video.

Did Bill Clinton think his admission would make us feel better? The most powerful man in the world treated a girl barely older than his daughter as a virtual sex slave to relieve his anxiety. What was Hillary's role in this sick soap opera? Did she ignore it or enable it as long as he didn't relieve his anxiety on her?

Interesting.

He fuked Pelosi too? Now I lost all respect I never had for him.

Bill Clinton admits to treating a vulnerable former intern as nothing more than a sex toy. This is stunning. What's needed is dialog from the former democrat party candidate who was apparently his enabler and defender.

Forum List

Back