How Big Was YOUR Last Raise??

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
"Earlier this year, Ohio state legislators passed a controversial bill limiting the collective bargaining rights of public employees unions. Included in the SB5 legislation is a provision to eliminate small automatic pay increases for state workers, including teachers, cops, and firefighters.

Ohio Republicans justified the move by arguing that state needed to shrink the size of government and save money in public employee contracts."

A Big Tax-Saver, Right??

:eusa_eh:

Every time a government worker gets a raise the rest of us have to pay more in taxes. How fair's that. How about all government workers take a pay cut which then gives the rest of us get a pay raise. Sounds fair to me.

Every time a government worker gets a raise the rest of us have to pay more in taxes. How fair's that. How about all government workers take a pay cut which then gives the rest of us get a pay raise. Sounds fair to me.

You should work for free.

That way the executive in your company can make more money.

They need it.

You don't.

Never. I get paid the same fee as I did when I started 7 years ago. Oh wait, now I get to print my own forms too. Yipee.

How about we refrain from blowing up infrastructure overseas and instead spend that $12 million per day on teachers, cops and firefighters?

Just a thought.....

Forum List

Back