How BIG! Is the statue of trump going to be! Wow what a leader!

Is this statue of yours going to have appropriate orange makeup and hair dye?
He-he, please refer to post #7 in this thread. What a liberal loon THIS one is!
Lol..poor low IQ snowflake can dish it out but can’t take it.
He-he, MINE is 147, and what IS yours again, little mentally handicapped Johnny?
Lol...take a 1 away from that figure and that would be your true IQ, moron.

Constantly under attack from the anti American! Turn coats! Americans how big are we going to build this thing!
What a patriot he is! Fighting for America!
thank god!
It has to be yuge and orange

di-M3HCPF.jpeg

It should be hilarious to see the liberal lunatic responses to this thread.....
Yup, nothing is as fun as gaslighting someone by showing you have no ability to do deductive reasoning. Pretending you're completely devoid of reason will show the libs what's what.:p
Still AGAIN, please refer to post #7 in this thread. You liberal loons are cracking me up!
I agree I think I'm pretty funny myself.
He-he, most likely FUNNY LOOKING. In fact, you looked SO funny at birth, the doctor slapped your MOM for producing such a monstrosity!

He-he, MINE is 147, and what IS yours again, little mentally handicapped Johnny?
You STILL haven't answered my question, dummy. What IS your I.Q.? Don't be shy, if it IS a high number, you shouldn't be embarrassed to post it for all of us to see. I'm just trying to help you out here, ya knucklehead.

You STILL haven't answered my question, dummy. What IS your I.Q.? Don't be shy, if it IS a high number, you shouldn't be embarrassed to post it for all of us to see. I'm just trying to help you out here, ya knucklehead.
For someone who brags about his so-called IQ, your posts are about as idiotic as any I have ever read.

LOL..what a putz.

147??? Wow impressive, does that come with or without the ability to have any self-respect? I'm guessing without. In my experience, intelligent people don't have to post a number to show they are smart, they simply are capable of having a conversation that shows intelligence.

It should be hilarious to see the liberal lunatic responses to this thread.....
Yup, nothing is as fun as gaslighting someone by showing you have no ability to do deductive reasoning. Pretending you're completely devoid of reason will show the libs what's what.:p
Still AGAIN, please refer to post #7 in this thread. You liberal loons are cracking me up!
I agree I think I'm pretty funny myself.
He-he, most likely FUNNY LOOKING. In fact, you looked SO funny at birth, the doctor slapped your MOM for producing such a monstrosity!
:) Did your IQ of 147 came up with that by itself or are you projecting your life story?

It is ABSOLUTELY hilarious how MUCH this thread TRIGGERED the loony libs! They really ARE hateful, miserable, anti-American, unpatriotic lunatics. But is IS quite funny to observe their reactions!
This thread isn't triggering me at all. I'm just enjoying watching you make an ass of yourself.

Forum List

Back