How Biden's "guarantee to rid fossil fuels" costs the federal government $114,987,504,000 for 2023...

It's weird how your fellow travelers always try to give credit for production to Veggie Joe's leases, huh?
It's not, the Faux crowd's considerable whining when the mandated leasing program got paused. It was all about how the pause hampered US production.

It's not, the Faux crowd's considerable whining when the mandated leasing program got paused. It was all about how the pause hampered US production.
Um, nice subject change. Any comment on the morons (moonglow) in this thread crediting Veggie Joe's leases for increased production?

No? Could it be because you are a hack?

I am not defending I am reporting what they have done, why do you try to use a campaign lie as the truth?
What is a "campaign lie" that I'm trying to use? Also you are a reporter? Then you are proving my point that the majority of MSM reporters are biased!

If you had a new schtick it wouldn't smell so old.
I really appreciate your comment as it continues to prove that you as your comrades are more about emotion rather than facts.
You are probably a racist also because again you prefer emotions over facts as you are used about a sensation that is NOT possible, i.e. your sense of smell!

Um, nice subject change. Any comment on the morons (moonglow) in this thread crediting Veggie Joe's leases for increased production?

No? Could it be because you are a hack?
The only moroonie in the thread is you. If I'm not mistaken Moonglow's post you started whining about was talking about drilling permits not leases.

The only moroonie in the thread is you. If I'm not mistaken Moonglow's post you started whining about was talking about drilling permits not leases.
Ahhh......................how cute of you.

Ok, give us the number of barrels we are getting from Veggie Joe's "permits".

Interesting point in Bidenestas touted 9,000 leases BUT the reality is those leases were started under Trump because it takes time for a lease to be determined to be worth it, it takes time to files the bureaucratic documents, it takes time for the leases to be approved... How much time?

The Biden administration has leased fewer acres for oil-and-gas drilling offshore and on federal land than any other administration in its early stages dating back to the end of World War II, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis.Sep 4, 2022
One study found the world's largest oil and gas fields averaged 5.5 years from discovery to first production and took 17 years of production on average to reach peak output.

Why? We are in record production territory now. Can show how many barrels are coming specifically from the drilling permits that were approved while the Trumpybear was president.

Why? We are in record production territory now. Can show how many barrels are coming specifically from the drilling permits that were approved while the Trumpybear was president.
Why would I? Did I claim they are the reason we have high production now?

Morons on your side HAVE claimed Biden's permits are the reason. And yet you have nothing to say about their lies.

Morons on your side HAVE claimed Biden's permits are the reason.
First you say it's leases now it's permit? Regardless, no one seems to be claiming either one is the actual reason. The Oil Patch is drilling more wells and is increasing production. Have been since the end of the shut down in 2020.

First you say it's leases now it's permit? Regardless, no one seems to be claiming either one is the actual reason. The Oil Patch is drilling more wells and is increasing production. Have been since the end of the shut down in 2020.
You clown's have used both leases and permits. You pointed out the moron said permits, so that is what I said.

Holy shit! Do you even keep up with your own posts?

And Moonglow is certainly making that claim. You are just too much of a hack to admit it.

You clown's have used both leases and permits. You pointed out the moron said permits, so that is what I said.

Holy shit! Do you even keep up with your own posts?

And Moonglow is certainly making that claim. You are just too much of a hack to admit it.
I saw him call Joey a liar once, but never did see a claim the the current rise in production is directly tied to the leases or permits that have been approved since 2021. Got a quote?

I saw him call Joey a liar once, but never did see a claim the the current rise in production is directly tied to the leases or permits that have been approved since 2021. Got a quote?
How does Mooney's ass smell?

So you got no quote?
Either you have failed to read the thread, or have zero critical thinking skills if you did and don't think he was giving Tater credit for the increased production by posting about his number of permits etc......

Which is it?

Forum List

Back