How Biden's "guarantee to rid fossil fuels" costs the federal government $114,987,504,000 for 2023...

Nope, this engineer lost a few marbles and redundantly reiterates his redundancy. The US has record exports of oil and gas products and is making bank and they hate it......
I'm surprised you are defending the oil companies that HAVE BEEN USING Biden's "guarantee to rid fossil fuels" as the excuse to raise oil prices!
I mean how stupid to tell (wait maybe not... Do we know how much oil companies' stocks the Biden family own???) the general public.. Biden says." we are working to get rid of a product that affects EVERY AMERICAN's life from gas for the car to hair nets, to tires, to asphalt on the roads, to 80% of electricity generated by fossil fuels!" Working to destroy the source of 6,000 products Americans use.
Biden brags about destroying it and this then raises prices of oil products which causes inflation WHICH COSTS in $114,987,504,000 for 2023 more in SS payments and you don't think that affects your life style?

Has the Biden administration shut down oil production?​

The short answer is a resounding no. Even though it only accounts for roughly 7% and 8% of domestic production, respectively, oil and gas production on public lands is at or near an all time high. Similarly, the Biden administration is continuing to approve drilling permits. During 2021, the Bureau of Land Management approved nearly 4,000 drilling permits — a rate higher than during the first three years of the Trump administration.

The Co2 fraud would have ended in 2008 if W had not put Jew Supremacist Zionist Fascist Left Wing traitor Michael Mukasey as AG

I'm surprised you are defending the oil companies that HAVE BEEN USING Biden's "guarantee to rid fossil fuels" as the excuse to raise oil prices!
I mean how stupid to tell (wait maybe not... Do we know how much oil companies' stocks the Biden family own???) the general public.. Biden says." we are working to get rid of a product that affects EVERY AMERICAN's life from gas for the car to hair nets, to tires, to asphalt on the roads, to 80% of electricity generated by fossil fuels!" Working to destroy the source of 6,000 products Americans use.
Biden brags about destroying it and this then raises prices of oil products which causes inflation WHICH COSTS in $114,987,504,000 for 2023 more in SS payments and you don't think that affects your life style?
I am not defending I am reporting what they have done, why do you try to use a campaign lie as the truth?

Has the Biden administration shut down oil production?​

The short answer is a resounding no. Even though it only accounts for roughly 7% and 8% of domestic production, respectively, oil and gas production on public lands is at or near an all time high. Similarly, the Biden administration is continuing to approve drilling permits. During 2021, the Bureau of Land Management approved nearly 4,000 drilling permits — a rate higher than during the first three years of the Trump administration.
How many barrels of oil are we getting from Biden's leases, Troll?

Give us the number, with link.

permits.png

By the numbers: Oil industry awash in permits, leases while pushing for more drilling​

As war rages in Ukraine and debate over drilling on American public lands is once again in the news, a new dashboard from the Center for Western Priorities highlights the hypocrisy of the oil industry’s push to throw even more public lands open to drilling. Combined, the oil and gas industry holds leases to more than 25 million acres of publicly-owned minerals, roughly half of which sit unused. Companies now hold more than 9,000 approved, but unused, drilling permits on national public lands, all of which could be put to use today. Further, oil production on public lands is near all time highs, despite industry claims that the Biden administration has suppressed domestic production.
As usual you fall for the exaggeration accomplished by the biased MSM, especially this gigantic EXAGGERATION!

Spin: Oil Companies Have Stockpiled 9,000 ‘Unused’ Permits
Reality:

• Necessary Perspective: There are currently nearly 100,000 producing wells on federal lands, and the 9,000 permits awaiting a process to start exploration or future production are a small fraction of the overall federal well count.
  • Lengthy Process: Wells and leases are not like faucets and spigots. It takes months for new wells to start producing and it can take more than five years for some fields to go from discovery to production, thanks in part to regulatory and legal hurdles along the way. For example, there are 4,621 permits to drill awaiting approval by the Department of the Interior’s Bureau of Land Management (BLM), and thousands of leases are held up in litigation by environmental groups.
  • Higher Success Rate: Despite attempts to portray the industry as stockpiling unused permits, “a greater share of federal leases are producing oil and gas than any other time in the past two decades,” according to Bloomberg.
  • Red Tape: Meanwhile, the chart below shows that, with a record percentage of onshore federal leases producing oil and gas, the Biden administration is slowing the pace of drilling permit approvals. The amount of permits approved by BLM for natural gas and oil wells in January plunged 85% compared to approvals in April 2020. Read more on leases here.

REPORT AUG 29, 2018

Oil and Gas Companies Gain by Stockpiling America’s Federal Land​

The oil and gas industry is using America’s public lands to pad their own bottom line at the expense of U.S. taxpayers.

Yes, you have zero links.
I don't have any links to something that doesn't exist?

Gee, ya got me there Troll.

Now, about your link showing how many barrels we are getting from your Vegetable Messiah's leases...........

Forum List

Back