How BATSHIT CRAZY are Democrats? One of them wants Trump charged with crimes against humanity

There is no proof if it helps or kills you...

The drug in question has been on the market since 1955, when it was approved by the FDA, so yeah, we kind of know if it kills you.

This is the very reason the FDA gave approval for it to be prescribed for COVID 19. It may or may not be beneficial, but the likelihood of a bad side effect is very minimal. I also might add, doctors, particularly rheumatologists, have been prescribing this for decades for arthritis. The normal precautions will be followed before prescribing this drug(allergies, other medicines, underlying conditions, etc.)

There is absolutely no reason NOT to prescribe this to a person who has COVID 19 and is symptomatic as the potential risks are far outweighed by the potential benefits.
IndIa stopped all shipments of the drug, because of Trump touting it and them wanting to hold back the rest of the world's orders, for themselves.

Gawd almighty, is Trump STUPID STUPID STUPID!

You are saying on one hand Trump is brilliant in pointing out this drug can help, but stupid on the other hand for saying it out loud so other countries can hoard the drug. Which is it? Maybe all of India is stupid too?
IF THE DRUG is of good use, he should have NOT advertised such from his bully pulpit, to the WHOLE WORLD.... and put a run on the drug and countries now all scrambling for it, making the price go up and up and up, and shortages occurring....

ccan you not comprehend, something so simple?

America First, right?

Just as bad as this:
Trump shipped 5 TONS of PPE, masks and gowns and N95 masks to CHINA....he authorized that...from what I have read.... ( I will look for a link and edit this post with link once I find it)

If there was another drug or two out there which companies have been working feverishly on, that shows even more promise than the one Trump broke or changed all laws on to get the FDA to temporarily release it for use, would you be upset that Trump chose this one that he is promoting? verses the ones that work BETTER on killing the virus progression in your body?

The drug is not covered by patent anymore. No massive profits to be made. Just people to be helped.
Really??? what is the generic name for it, I wonder?

Are you kidding or something?
no??? just wondering what the generic name for it is.....? Is Trump promoting the generic brand name, or the name brand that he owns stock in? Inquiring minds want to know..... :)
I'd like to know one member of Congress who hasn't invested in a drug they allowed the FDA to approve.
likely 95% of them had not.... the other 5% are likely profiteering....off of Pharma approvals.... just a guess....

The drug in question has been on the market since 1955, when it was approved by the FDA, so yeah, we kind of know if it kills you.

This is the very reason the FDA gave approval for it to be prescribed for COVID 19. It may or may not be beneficial, but the likelihood of a bad side effect is very minimal. I also might add, doctors, particularly rheumatologists, have been prescribing this for decades for arthritis. The normal precautions will be followed before prescribing this drug(allergies, other medicines, underlying conditions, etc.)

There is absolutely no reason NOT to prescribe this to a person who has COVID 19 and is symptomatic as the potential risks are far outweighed by the potential benefits.
IndIa stopped all shipments of the drug, because of Trump touting it and them wanting to hold back the rest of the world's orders, for themselves.

You are saying on one hand Trump is brilliant in pointing out this drug can help, but stupid on the other hand for saying it out loud so other countries can hoard the drug. Which is it? Maybe all of India is stupid too?
IF THE DRUG is of good use, he should have NOT advertised such from his bully pulpit, to the WHOLE WORLD.... and put a run on the drug and countries now all scrambling for it, making the price go up and up and up, and shortages occurring....

America First, right?

Just as bad as this:
Trump shipped 5 TONS of PPE, masks and gowns and N95 masks to CHINA....he authorized that...from what I have read.... ( I will look for a link and edit this post with link once I find it)

If there was another drug or two out there which companies have been working feverishly on, that shows even more promise than the one Trump broke or changed all laws on to get the FDA to temporarily release it for use, would you be upset that Trump chose this one that he is promoting? verses the ones that work BETTER on killing the virus progression in your body?

The drug is not covered by patent anymore. No massive profits to be made. Just people to be helped.

no??? just wondering what the generic name for it is.....? Is Trump promoting the generic brand name, or the name brand that he owns stock in? Inquiring minds want to know..... :)

hyroxycholorquine is the generic for Plaquenil. I haven't heard him mention the latter, just the former.
thank you!
I'm trying to discern whether what the media is reporting on this, is valid or not... I am being lazy of sorts, and hoping others know the answers, without having to let my fingers doing the walking, and researching it myself....

like my next question is Hyroxycholorquine the only generic name for the replacement of Plaquenil? Can any pharma company produce the generic form of the drug and is it always called by that name? are there certain pharma companies that make it now?

I can look it up myself... and will right now.... sorry to bother you....

Yes, the patent on the drug ran out many moons ago. Any pharmaceutical company can make the drug, in fact, some that may not have been producing in the past see an opportunity and a need and are ramping up production.

There is a TON of money to be made on a brand named treatment, which could be why some are pushing so hard against hydroxychlorquine. A big pharma company could come up with a small variation of this and name it something else, get a patent and make billions/trillions before their patent runs out. The issue is the time it takes for clinical trials and such.

America First, right?

Just as bad as this:

I'd like to know one member of Congress who hasn't invested in a drug they allowed the FDA to approve.
likely 95% of them had not.... the other 5% are likely profiteering....off of Pharma approvals.... just a guess....
You're an ideologue; they all have the same information all the time.
The poorest schmucks get into Congress and are millionaires a scant few years later.
60 Minutes (Liberal) had a story on this not too long ago and 60 showed proof that you are wrong.

How can someone this mentally challenged be elected to a position of power?
I know, right? Without Putin's help it never could have happened.

As far as "crimes against humanity", IDK.

Maybe criminal negligence against humanity.

Pootin and his minions were helping the shrilary, your hero.
It according to all the intelligence agencies.

This isn't a minority opinion here.

And please explain how Trump is negligent for China failure?
You cannot possibly be that dense.

Quit it.

Pootin and his minions were helping the shrilary, your hero.
It according to all the intelligence agencies.

This isn't a minority opinion here.

Oh? You mean the agencies that chucky schumer said trump should kowtow to lest they"go after him"?

Frankly I think the upper level of those agencies should be in prison.

Forum List

Back