How BATSHIT CRAZY are Democrats? One of them wants Trump charged with crimes against humanity

How can someone this mentally challenged be elected to a position of power?

They are all batshit crazy.

I agree that Trump, Pence, his administration and voters should all be sent to the Hague and then to the gulag!

Had Trump not jumped on that Pinko Unicorn and went to China and farted that thunderbolt with covid on it then China would have never fallen sick!

Also let remember Trump forced the Government of China to lie to the WHO, had doctor's arrested and forced the Chinese Government not to quarantine the infected and asymptomatic people of the region!

So stop this Hitler Stalin Mao before he kills more of us!

( Many Democrat Sociopaths will agree with this while not knowing I am being my retarded self! )

You know what they say about those who don’t learn from history this seems to be today’s Democrat party along with doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Trump is doing something very wrong against all senior medical advice. It is highly reckless. The drug he is recommending has some serious side effects.

Why can't trump just leave the Medical stuff to Doctors? This is just inducing panic and fear...

We need a calm head at the wheel listening to actual experts not spouting unproven claims...
Hmmm.....side effects vs death......
Tough call huh!

EVERY drug comes with side effects.

But you keep hanging onto that.... even the news liars are coming around to the realities that the drug can save lives.

There is no proof if it helps or kills you...

Where is your proof... There are trials...

What dosage works best, when is it effective, does the drug effectiveness stop working if given too early...

Please stop thinking the John Wayne approach will work everytime...What is wrong with listening to experts?
The drug has been used for years. Like i told other liberals. If you are on your death bed and the only drug than can help you, is the one Trump recommends. Remember your hatred for Trump, is more important than your life.

Trump is doing something very wrong against all senior medical advice. It is highly reckless. The drug he is recommending has some serious side effects.

Why can't trump just leave the Medical stuff to Doctors? This is just inducing panic and fear...

We need a calm head at the wheel listening to actual experts not spouting unproven claims...
Tough call huh!

But you keep hanging onto that.... even the news liars are coming around to the realities that the drug can save lives.

What dosage works best, when is it effective, does the drug effectiveness stop working if given too early...

Please stop thinking the John Wayne approach will work everytime...What is wrong with listening to experts?

If I listened to the so called "experts" my 24 year old daughter would of died in the womb.

Well then get the fuck out of any hospital or doctors surgery ...

Seriously fuck off.... Doctors can never help you because once one of them made in your opinion a wrong call...

So never use them again... Actually you are saying the whole of modern medicine is useless...

So fuck off please... You use witch doctors go on ahead and please put that you think that modern medicine is wrong before you make other comments...

One made the wrong opinion?

Try 20 of them.

These fucking quacks said also I had 2 years to live..

They where wrong.

Tough call huh!

If I listened to the so called "experts" my 24 year old daughter would of died in the womb.

Well then get the fuck out of any hospital or doctors surgery ...

Seriously fuck off.... Doctors can never help you because once one of them made in your opinion a wrong call...

So never use them again... Actually you are saying the whole of modern medicine is useless...

So fuck off please... You use witch doctors go on ahead and please put that you think that modern medicine is wrong before you make other comments...
Christ, could you act anymore unhinged?

Fucking moron

The drug in question has been on the market since 1955, when it was approved by the FDA, so yeah, we kind of know if it kills you.

This is the very reason the FDA gave approval for it to be prescribed for COVID 19. It may or may not be beneficial, but the likelihood of a bad side effect is very minimal. I also might add, doctors, particularly rheumatologists, have been prescribing this for decades for arthritis. The normal precautions will be followed before prescribing this drug(allergies, other medicines, underlying conditions, etc.)

There is absolutely no reason NOT to prescribe this to a person who has COVID 19 and is symptomatic as the potential risks are far outweighed by the potential benefits.
IndIa stopped all shipments of the drug, because of Trump touting it and them wanting to hold back the rest of the world's orders, for themselves.

Gawd almighty, is Trump STUPID STUPID STUPID!

You are saying on one hand Trump is brilliant in pointing out this drug can help, but stupid on the other hand for saying it out loud so other countries can hoard the drug. Which is it? Maybe all of India is stupid too?
IF THE DRUG is of good use, he should have NOT advertised such from his bully pulpit, to the WHOLE WORLD.... and put a run on the drug and countries now all scrambling for it, making the price go up and up and up, and shortages occurring....

ccan you not comprehend, something so simple?

America First, right?

Just as bad as this:
Trump shipped 5 TONS of PPE, masks and gowns and N95 masks to CHINA....he authorized that...from what I have read.... ( I will look for a link and edit this post with link once I find it)

If there was another drug or two out there which companies have been working feverishly on, that shows even more promise than the one Trump broke or changed all laws on to get the FDA to temporarily release it for use, would you be upset that Trump chose this one that he is promoting? verses the ones that work BETTER on killing the virus progression in your body?

The drug is not covered by patent anymore. No massive profits to be made. Just people to be helped.
Really??? what is the generic name for it, I wonder?

The drug in question has been on the market since 1955, when it was approved by the FDA, so yeah, we kind of know if it kills you.

This is the very reason the FDA gave approval for it to be prescribed for COVID 19. It may or may not be beneficial, but the likelihood of a bad side effect is very minimal. I also might add, doctors, particularly rheumatologists, have been prescribing this for decades for arthritis. The normal precautions will be followed before prescribing this drug(allergies, other medicines, underlying conditions, etc.)

There is absolutely no reason NOT to prescribe this to a person who has COVID 19 and is symptomatic as the potential risks are far outweighed by the potential benefits.
IndIa stopped all shipments of the drug, because of Trump touting it and them wanting to hold back the rest of the world's orders, for themselves.

You are saying on one hand Trump is brilliant in pointing out this drug can help, but stupid on the other hand for saying it out loud so other countries can hoard the drug. Which is it? Maybe all of India is stupid too?
IF THE DRUG is of good use, he should have NOT advertised such from his bully pulpit, to the WHOLE WORLD.... and put a run on the drug and countries now all scrambling for it, making the price go up and up and up, and shortages occurring....

America First, right?

Just as bad as this:
Trump shipped 5 TONS of PPE, masks and gowns and N95 masks to CHINA....he authorized that...from what I have read.... ( I will look for a link and edit this post with link once I find it)

If there was another drug or two out there which companies have been working feverishly on, that shows even more promise than the one Trump broke or changed all laws on to get the FDA to temporarily release it for use, would you be upset that Trump chose this one that he is promoting? verses the ones that work BETTER on killing the virus progression in your body?

Where is your liberal empathy? You are saying we should hoard the drugs that work for ourselves, right? You lefties routinely criticize Trump for putting America first, but I suppose when it comes to life or death, like good liberals, YOUR interests come first. This is very much akin to liberals loving to spend money, as long as it is not theirs. Hypocrites of the highest order.

At any rate, I guess you are acknowledging that Trump is on to something good with this drug and he shouldn't have let the cat out of the bag.

the president would never be charged with such, presidents may make mistakes but charges usually are never brought for such mistakes, they are simply voted out of office, imo.

America First, right?

Just as bad as this:

The drug is not covered by patent anymore. No massive profits to be made. Just people to be helped.

Are you kidding or something?

America First, right?

Just as bad as this:

Where is your liberal empathy? You are saying we should hoard the drugs that work for ourselves, right? You lefties routinely criticize Trump for putting America first, but I suppose when it comes to life or death, like good liberals, YOUR interests come first. This is very much akin to liberals loving to spend money, as long as it is not theirs. Hypocrites of the highest order.

At any rate, I guess you are acknowledging that Trump is on to something good with this drug and he shouldn't have let the cat out of the bag.
Oh please, stop with your bull crap.... :rolleyes: you don't dance, spin and turn, very well! :D

America First, right?

Just as bad as this:

The drug has been around for almost 100 years. It dropped out of patent 60ish years ago.

You can't be this ignorant, can you?

America First, right?

Just as bad as this:

Oh please, stop with your bull crap.... :rolleyes: you don't dance, spin and turn, very well! :D

What do call the idiocy you are engaging in?

America First, right?

Just as bad as this:

no??? just wondering what the generic name for it is.....? Is Trump promoting the generic brand name, or the name brand that he owns stock in? Inquiring minds want to know..... :)

America First, right?

Just as bad as this:

no??? just wondering what the generic name for it is.....? Is Trump promoting the generic brand name, or the name brand that he owns stock in? Inquiring minds want to know..... :)

hyroxycholorquine is the generic for Plaquenil. I haven't heard him mention the latter, just the former.

America First, right?

Just as bad as this:

The drug has been around for almost 100 years. It dropped out of patent 60ish years ago.

Who makes it NOW? Does Trump own stock in a fund that owns boocoo shares of this pharma company that makes it, and is their stock going up because of him promoting it?

America First, right?

Just as bad as this:

hyroxycholorquine is the generic for Plaquenil. I haven't heard him mention the latter, just the former.
thank you!

America First, right?

Just as bad as this:

I'd like to know one member of Congress who hasn't invested in a drug they allowed the FDA to approve.

America First, right?

Just as bad as this:

Who makes it NOW? Does Trump own stock in a fund that owns boocoo shares of this pharma company that makes it, and is their stock going up because of him promoting it?

There are several large suppliers. I own some Teva stock. They are one. I saw this coming a few weeks ago and bought accordingly.

The fact this is a generic lends to the fact this is not motivated by money.

America First, right?

Just as bad as this:

thank you!
I'm trying to discern whether what the media is reporting on this, is valid or not... I am being lazy of sorts, and hoping others know the answers, without having to let my fingers doing the walking, and researching it myself....

like my next question is Hyroxycholorquine the only generic name for the replacement of Plaquenil? Can any pharma company produce the generic form of the drug and is it always called by that name? are there certain pharma companies that make it now?

I can look it up myself... and will right now.... sorry to bother you....

Forum List

Back