How BATSHIT CRAZY are Democrats? One of them wants Trump charged with crimes against humanity

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

How can someone this mentally challenged be elected to a position of power?
It's a bit frightening that someone this mentally challenged HAS that position of power. I like your new avatar, by the way. I'm not sure if Candace will be 35 years of age in 2024 and eligible to BE president, but I THINK she will. I'll check what her age is and post it on this thread.

It's a bit frightening that someone this mentally challenged HAS that position of power. I like your new avatar, by the way. I'm not sure if Candace will be 35 years of age in 2024 and eligible to BE president, but I THINK she will. I'll check what her age is and post it on this thread.
She was born April 29th, 1989, so she WILL be eligible for the 2024 election. Great news! And she incidentally shares a birthday with one of our kitties AND Willie Nelson. We know our kitty's exact birth date because he was born at the shelter where we adopted him from. He's doing well, and will be celebrating his 10th birthday this year.

I know, right? Without Putin's help it never could have happened.

As far as "crimes against humanity", IDK.

Maybe criminal negligence against humanity.

Really? We have the likes of Jim Jordan, Louie Gohmert, Steve Scalise, Steve King and others on the Republican side and you lead with "mentally challenged"?
Pot...meet kettle....hey kettle...you're black. LOL.

• Banned

She turns 35 before the oath is required.

Trump is doing something very wrong against all senior medical advice. It is highly reckless. The drug he is recommending has some serious side effects.

Why can't trump just leave the Medical stuff to Doctors? This is just inducing panic and fear...

We need a calm head at the wheel listening to actual experts not spouting unproven claims...

Democrats did the same thing to George Bush and Don Rumsfeld

Starting a war under false pretences is a War Crime.

It was worth looking at. US has shown little ability to investigate there own politicians, this is why Europe set up the ECJ. Most of the cases are individuals suing there own governments to enforce there own laws.

Trump is doing something very wrong against all senior medical advice. It is highly reckless. The drug he is recommending has some serious side effects.

Why can't trump just leave the Medical stuff to Doctors? This is just inducing panic and fear...

We need a calm head at the wheel listening to actual experts not spouting unproven claims...
Hmmm.....side effects vs death......
Tough call huh!

EVERY drug comes with side effects.

But you keep hanging onto that.... even the news liars are coming around to the realities that the drug can save lives.

She turns 35 before the oath is required.
You bet! I think a VERY interesting scenario would be Candace vs. Tulsi Gabbard for the presidency in 2024. For a Dem, I DO like some of Tulsi's political ideas, and I would like, not-so-secretly, to be the father of her love child. Anyway, I would DEFINITELY vote for Candace over Mike Pence, who I can't see myself voting for unless he's the ONLY choice. He totally lacks charisma and I just don't think he'd make a good president.

i'm sure your friends the chicoms would love for Trump to be brought up on charges !a vote for a scum of the earth treasonous democrat is a vote for china's dominance !

Children say the darndest things they should be seen not heard.

Democratic party should be disbanded and all those that identify as "Democrats" investigated as traitors or subversive. I used to be a "Democrat". The Democratic party has abandoned every principal it ever had. NOW? They hate everything about America, they are shills for the globalist. They need to be investigated and prosecuted.

i'm sure your friends the chicoms would love for Trump to be brought up on charges !a vote for a scum of the earth treasonous democrat is a vote for china's dominance !
I'm seriously beginning to wonder if you have any active brain cells at all.

Forum List

Back