How badly will the WH be sabotaged?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
When the Clintons left they destroyed and stole govt' property.

What will the meat puppet faggots minions be doing?

Destroying evidence.

I cant WAIT to see that bedwetter melt down. And knowing that faggot, he will probably condescend and divide the country a little bit more..

• Banned
I cant WAIT to see that bedwetter melt down. And knowing that faggot, he will probably condescend and divide the country a little bit more..

You can bet he will. I can't wait to see what kind of genetic garbage he releases from our prisons.

I think Obamas have more class than the Clintons and that wont be permitted again.

• Banned
I think Obamas have more class than the Clintons and that wont be permitted again.

I wouldn't put it past those assholes to rip the wiring out of the walls.

They're displaced ghetto filth cleaned and dressed to look like normal people.

I wouldn't put it past those assholes to rip the wiring out of the walls.

They're displaced ghetto filth cleaned and dressed to look like normal people.
Nah, ghetto trash generally doesnt have degrees and the popularity the Obamas have with most of the country.

Obama did manage to steer our nations economy from complete collapse, IMO, but that was over in 2011, and he hasnt done much since then.

Nah, ghetto trash generally doesnt have degrees and the popularity the Obamas have with most of the country.

Obama did manage to steer our nations economy from complete collapse, IMO, but that was over in 2011, and he hasnt done much since then.

You give him far more credit than I would, but his reign of terror is nearly over anyway.

You give him far more credit than I would, but his reign of terror is nearly over anyway.
upload_2016-11-9_13-11-51.png

Forum List

Back